It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the USA according to 'Valery Uvarov' if they use HAARP.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Watch From 45:25 until 49 mins for this particular thread but actually what is being talked about is interesting stuff regarding UFO's/E.T'S/Ancient Stuff/Portals/Parallels. It's actually in the 48th minute where he says that 'the USA will be finished'.

This part i picked out is about the USA and what could come to them if they go ahead with their plans using HAARP. Valery Uvarov reckons this will cause the end of the USA! before this he is talking about the paths to take... which one will we take because we are being watched and if we choose the wrong path, things will take a turn for the worse.

I myself don't know the truth behind it but he sounds convinced. Watch the vid and reply.

www.youtube.com...
edit on CDTMon, 18 Jul 2016 10:09:19 -05000000003110x119x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

sounds like this dude is a pinhead.
HAARP is old news.
It's now a Geo-physical institute.

Anyone with the unique ability to "take a college course" can learn to use the facility and find out all about it.
It's a shame so many folks cling to fantasy when reality is just a mouse click away.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Anyone with the unique ability to "take a college course"...

I like to do collages, the paste fumes make me feel happy.

HAARP has been out of military sector for some time, I thought this was common knowledge round these parts since we are all so proficient in Denying Ignorance.

edit on 18-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

you usually end up feeling sick after eating the paste. No arts and crafts for you mister.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

HAARP is old news.

Anyone with the unique ability to "take a college course" can learn to use the facility and find out all about it.
It's a shame so many folks cling to fantasy when reality is just a mouse click away.

Really? Did you watch the video?

He seems to think HAARP is ongoing.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Whos the bases project thats interviewing him. Never heard of them. Their website doesnt have much either. And second whos the girl interviewing.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm willing to bet that if HAARP is actually a hi-tech device capable of doing all the things CTists say it can, the Shadow Government would want to obfuscate this fact by "demystifying" HAARP, allowing civilians to "learn to use HAARP" but is it really HAARP at all or just a fraction of what it can actually do?

I don't know, nor do I pretend to know.

What I believe, however, is that I put nothing past the ability of the Occult Elite. They are masters of conceal and misdirect so who knows for sure unless you are under the capstone of their compartmentalization.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Looks like another youtube hoaxer out to make it big...like our good friends at secureteam 10, thirdphaseofmoon...and many others who have wandered that path.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

HAARP is old news.

Really? Did you watch the video?

He seems to think HAARP is ongoing.

no, I didn't watch the hour long video. I watched a few minutes and went off of your assessment of the video's contents. Knowing that anyone who was truly worried about HAARP could travel to Alaska and take a few classes working on this facility and learning all about it, leads me to believe that it's exactly what it's said to be. There is no way to hide it now. Unless they are just counting on the reality that conspiracy theorists are inherently lazy, and would rather hypothesize about nonsense then spend the time and energy it takes to verify the actual truth.

This facility and others like it have been operating for quite a few years now. This one is now run by a State college. If it was to be a tool for "they/them" to control the weather, or whatever other evil plot you can imagine behind your keyboard, it would be found out by those who are there to learn about it, and the truth would be revealed. But since the truth is it's a facility that emits high frequency radio waves into the ionosphere, to further HF radio transmission and reception, it's just not as sexy and interesting as had been previously reported.

Besides Pokemon go is here now.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Whos the bases project thats interviewing him. Never heard of them. Their website doesnt have much either. And second whos the girl interviewing.

Sandra Davoy is the girl. She is a Writer, Film Director, Actress. She has a Film coming soon which will delve into the Topics and maybe bring some truths out.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pokemon Go.

What a tragedy for the young generation.

Anyways, I guess there's never going to be any real truth in anything we listen to or read.
edit on CDTMon, 18 Jul 2016 11:58:51 -05000000003111x151x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Let's ignore the fact that HAARP isn't even operational any more. Every conspiracy theory regarding HAARP can be traced back to Nick Begich. A man whose only claim to fame is being the son of a deceased senator. A man whose degree comes from a diploma mill. He even gives you everything you need to debunk him. Just check out the patents he references in his book. Many of them don't pertain in any way to HAARP. He's a charlatan and so is anyone that tries to piggy back off his false claims.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why do people who tell the truth or claim to tell the truth, always get shot down?

It's the same with 'David Icke' & 'Kate Hopkins'. Both of them get ridiculed for telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"from a ET source"......ok....got it

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's the same with 'David Icke'... Both of them get ridiculed for telling the truth.

You mean the Queen is an outer space reptilian 'truth'?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's the same with 'David Icke'... Both of them get ridiculed for telling the truth.

Not that one but the other stuff he talks about. Most of it is true and has come to pass.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not that one but the other stuff he talks about. Most of it is true and has come to pass.

I think the reptilian thing had a bit to do with the way folks view Mr Icke. All it takes is one bat # crazy remark, and that is what people will remember you for.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Like the Saturn–Moon Matrix? Or maybe the Red Dresses genetic line?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's dismantled, but the meme lives on.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Why do people who tell the truth or claim to tell the truth, always get shot down?

So what is wrong with pointing out the crap some people make up?

It's the same with 'David Icke' & 'Kate Hopkins'. Both of them get ridiculed for telling the truth.

Wrong again, they get ridiculed for making crap up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join