It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the USA according to 'Valery Uvarov' if they use HAARP.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just a theory on HAARP.

It is quite possible that the initial research done at the Alaskan facility formed the basis for a next generation facility. Maybe the mapping of the ionosphere was done there. The application of the information could be done with different machines elsewhere.

Uvarov uses the word "HAARP", but one must keep in mind he is trying to communicate an idea to non-technical audiences. If he used the term "scalar weapons" I for one would not know what he was talking about and consequently not underrstand.

Personally, and as one who does not have the technical knowledge, conspiracy knowledge or any inside ET knowledge, HAARP is murky water indeed.

However, as one who can investigate the occult (hidden) side of things, I can see trails and effects in the hidden environment of the aetheric, elementals, astral, and infra-worlds.

While I haven't read any of Urarov's websites or books (I am not a fan off UFO insiders), what Urarov says in the video in the five minute window seems to be his honest understanding of a situation.

Personally, I don't trust ETs as far as I can kick them, and one does cross paths with them out there because they like to interfere with everyone and everything.

ETs will fill people full of BS, but that is just politics (The Art of Lying) and diplomacy (The Art of Deception). We have our own politicians, so no big deal there.

Now, the BS ET deception and other crap aside, there are times when even potititians are forthcoming.

As someone who can see the effects on the unseen side, I am well aware that there exists exotic weapons that can cook the atmosphere and destroy the habitats of Nature Spirits and Elemental Spirits. I am well aware that someone has learnt how to ground tension in order to cause earthquakes and destroy habitates, kill and maim innocent children, animals and people living their ordinary lives.

As someone who can see what's going on, I'll give ET and whomever a warning. There is another Power, and it ain't god nor devil, who won't put up with ET groups using living Beings as proxies in their political BS.

So to Urarov's ETs and the other two groups a warning, pull your heads in.

The ETs know where I live.

edit on 18-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity and spilling

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: double post

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

HAARPs been gone. Go to Alaska...look around. Officially announced and de-commissioned a few years now. But, I have seen other HAARP installation photos around the world so...They wont be using Alaska.

I thought that was common knowledge around here? We talked about it being done a couple years back. But...there are other sites outside the U.S. so....

Older videos speaking of Alaska are...well...old.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

HAARPs been gone. Go to Alaska...look around. Officially announced and de-commissioned a few years now. But, I have seen other HAARP installation photos around the world so...They wont be using Alaska.

I thought that was common knowledge around here? We talked about it being done a couple years back. But...there are other sites outside the U.S. so....

Older videos speaking of Alaska are...well...old.

We also talked extensively what HAARP is, and there are still so many that think it can affect the atmosphere below the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a near vacuum, the only medium that HAARP effects. Akin to making xenon gas glow by exposing it to low frequence electromagnetic energy.... Weather systems can never be affected. HAARP studied the ionosphere. Science learned that it would take much more energy to do what they set out to accomplish. One of the most intriguing experiments involved the possibility of refracting the energy of CME's so that they could not cause havoc in our power grids. Experiments are over, and there are no other HAARP facilities online, however if it does return, it still will never be able to manipulate anything that is not in a near vacuum.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm willing to bet that if HAARP is actually a hi-tech device capable of doing all the things CTists say it can, the Shadow Government would want to obfuscate this fact by "demystifying" HAARP, allowing civilians to "learn to use HAARP" but is it really HAARP at all or just a fraction of what it can actually do?

I don't know, nor do I pretend to know.

What I believe, however, is that I put nothing past the ability of the Occult Elite. They are masters of conceal and misdirect so who knows for sure unless you are under the capstone of their compartmentalization.

I agree. Anything military that is a later source for ridicule and derision, when people discuss it as a possible secret and powerful weapon, and are then laughed at, can also mean it has been engineered socially that way. Plus the best way to hide the deepest secrets is in plain sight, in a manner of speaking. When well connected people asked for a special tour of Haarp in the past when it was still publicly identified as a military operation, they were denied access, and the facilities were very well guarded. The HAARP project resembles past compartmented programs in that manner in how it is portrayed in public, so there could easily be more secret aspects to the program that no one is aware of as far as regular people go.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

sounds like this dude is a pinhead.
HAARP is old news.
It's now a Geo-physical institute.

Anyone with the unique ability to "take a college course" can learn to use the facility and find out all about it.
It's a shame so many folks cling to fantasy when reality is just a mouse click away.

You take things so personally. Not everyone has the computer literacy of you or I. Also, trust is a big problem for conspiracy theorists, usually stemming from significant negative impact to a relationship early in life. Mine was my parents, so I developed trust issues early on.

But back to the point, you really put yourself in the shoes of people NOT in IT when it comes to knowledge on the Internet and how easy it is to access.
edit on 18-7-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm willing to bet that if HAARP is actually a hi-tech device capable of doing all the things CTists say it can, the Shadow Government would want to obfuscate this fact by "demystifying" HAARP, allowing civilians to "learn to use HAARP" but is it really HAARP at all or just a fraction of what it can actually do?

(Raises hand) OO, oo, I know the answer to this one!

Yes, it really is HAARP. It's just the way it always was. Only now with being overgrown, out of adjustment and if they're not rolling the generators over at least once a week and a nice long run once a month, you'll have one hell of a time with them when you want them working well.

Other bits of it become cranky and irritating if you don't use them once in a while. And critters move into your transmitter sheds. And gnaw on your cabling.

Civilians have always used HAARP. Most of its usage has been civilian. Although not all. Now, it COULD be 100%. Only...it was a bad investment by UAF. HAARP wasn't state of the art when BAEA built it. Well, not as state of the art as it COULD have been. But now, it's definitely not. And the various major components are going to be more and more difficult to find replacement parts for. And since it's all pretty much purpose-designed instead of going for as much COTS as you could, you're going to find it much more difficult to expand and customize than you might have.

Plus the generator issue just isn't going to go away. A big, big reason the military shut it down is because of the generators. They are illegally loud, and illegally polluting. And there's no good fix for it, and by the time you redesign and rebuild to keep them quiet and scrub the exhaust, you might as well have done something more efficient and modern, but either way it's going to be too expensive to do unless you have people lining up to use it.

But you're not likely to get that. Because although EISCAT's heater isn't as flexible as HAARP's, they've got a great radar/receiver which HAARP doesn't, and the EISCAT 3D setup will be even better when they get that done.

The military's got all the info they need for that sort of thing at the moment, and they've fixed the sub issue so ELF isn't used anymore, sort of obviating THAT function, which was spotty at best from HAARP, and they've fixed the electron mitigation issue and now do that from satellites. Duct manipulation info grew a lot, as did ionospheric mirroring, and now that's in several purpose built facilities here and there.

I think in 2018 you'll see UAF having a fire sale on used D616G's.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
When well connected people asked for a special tour of Haarp in the past when it was still publicly identified as a military operation, they were denied access, and the facilities were very well guarded. The HAARP project resembles past compartmented programs in that manner in how it is portrayed in public, so there could easily be more secret aspects to the program that no one is aware of as far as regular people go.

I assume by 'well connected' you mean conspiracy theory website owners? Any politician and quite a few journos were allowed out there. As were any number of post-docs doing legit research. And the general public at least once a year.

What it wasn't set up for was a lot of people going through on tours. You can't generally do that at most serious research facilities.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

(Raises hand) OO, oo, I know the answer to this one!

Yes, it really is HAARP. It's just the way it always was. Only now with being overgrown, out of adjustment and if they're not rolling the generators over at least once a week and a nice long run once a month, you'll have one hell of a time with them when you want them working well.

Other bits of it become cranky and irritating if you don't use them once in a while. And critters move into your transmitter sheds. And gnaw on your cabling.

Civilians have always used HAARP. Most of its usage has been civilian. Although not all. Now, it COULD be 100%. Only...it was a bad investment by UAF. HAARP wasn't state of the art when BAEA built it. Well, not as state of the art as it COULD have been. But now, it's definitely not. And the various major components are going to be more and more difficult to find replacement parts for. And since it's all pretty much purpose-designed instead of going for as much COTS as you could, you're going to find it much more difficult to expand and customize than you might have.

Plus the generator issue just isn't going to go away. A big, big reason the military shut it down is because of the generators. They are illegally loud, and illegally polluting. And there's no good fix for it, and by the time you redesign and rebuild to keep them quiet and scrub the exhaust, you might as well have done something more efficient and modern, but either way it's going to be too expensive to do unless you have people lining up to use it.

But you're not likely to get that. Because although EISCAT's heater isn't as flexible as HAARP's, they've got a great radar/receiver which HAARP doesn't, and the EISCAT 3D setup will be even better when they get that done.

The military's got all the info they need for that sort of thing at the moment, and they've fixed the sub issue so ELF isn't used anymore, sort of obviating THAT function, which was spotty at best from HAARP, and they've fixed the electron mitigation issue and now do that from satellites. Duct manipulation info grew a lot, as did ionospheric mirroring, and now that's in several purpose built facilities here and there.

I think in 2018 you'll see UAF having a fire sale on used D616G's.

You seem to know a lot on the subject. Can you tell me what the intended military/government purpose was?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

You seem to know a lot on the subject. Can you tell me what the intended military/government purpose was?

That's a pretty broad subject. BUT, the very basic, most quoted during appropriations sort of purpose was C3I, both pro and con.

The military has always been interested in communications. Ensuring YOU have them, interdicting OTHERS having them, being able to do fun things to for and with other people who are communicating.

What they realized in the early 60s was, they didn't understand nearly enough about how propagation worked. So they set out to learn more. A lot of your tax dollar (for science research, anyway) went into learning more.

And some of what they wanted to know about was the ionosphere, since it's a very basic part of your HF over the horizon communications. And ducting. Why are there ducts? How do they form? Can you make one? Can you collapse one? How small can you make one? Sporadic E and meteor bounce was another thing they wanted to know about. Can I make a dandy reflector for a burst transmission without having to wait around for a meteor, or for just the right ionized spot? Why are there 'whistlers'?

Then you got Helliwell's STAR Lab work at Siple Station, and that set them off something awful, and then you got HAARP out of that. Indirectly, to be sure, but that's one thing that precipitated stroking checks.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

We also talked extensively what HAARP is, and there are still so many that think it can affect the atmosphere below the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a near vacuum, the only medium that HAARP effects. Akin to making xenon gas glow by exposing it to low frequence electromagnetic energy.... Weather systems can never be affected. HAARP studied the ionosphere. Science learned that it would take much more energy to do what they set out to accomplish. One of the most intriguing experiments involved the possibility of refracting the energy of CME's so that they could not cause havoc in our power grids. Experiments are over, and there are no other HAARP facilities online, however if it does return, it still will never be able to manipulate anything that is not in a near vacuum.

There are Elemental Spirits in the high atmosphere and ionosphere who are affected by human technology, just as whales are by affected by sonar. One example is the very large, ancient golden coloured dragon spirits that are coveted in some of the Chinese temple systems. Other spirits up there look after the weather systems.

One of the problems of science, technology and the military is that it conveniently turns a blind eye to any thfarht of the wildlife and unseen Beings we share this planet with.

Just to be fair, I am not singling out western science here. The ancients caused far more suffering then occured in the last two millennia. Their technology was far beyond what we have now and genetic engineering and physics are now only scratching the surface.

Let's not leave out the occultists and similar philosophies. They worked more evil on the unseen life the one would believe possible, nevertheless.

But back to the point in hand.

Since Tesla's time, we have introduced technology that has separated us from the world. When wars were fought with swords and spears we really only hurt each other. When we began to let off nukes humanity started to destroy the unseen worlds and what lives there.

I watched the atom test films recently released for the Trinity aniversary. Did anyone care for the sea life durring the pacific tests? Probably not, it was military. Same with the French tests. I wonder what THOSE sonar pings did to the ocean life.

Same when a military uses an unpopulated (human that is) Pacific island as an artilery range. That Island was someone's home.

When humanity fought with swords, humanity did not threaten Nature, Nature Spirits and other unsen life.

Now it is different, now when humanity goes to war, the consequences are far more far reaching.

Uvarov's ETs are no better if they think laying waste to vast stretches of countryside is acceptable. Just shows they are primitive and selfish in their thinking.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity and spilling mastakjes

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah, I was gonna say that maybe all the Equipment was moved to another place when people were let in to visit up in Alaska.

'Sitchin' is another guy who gets ridiculed along with 'Uvarov' & 'Icke'. I don't know why I mentioned 'Kate Hopkins' before lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
There are Elemental Spirits in the high atmosphere and ionosphere who are affected by human technology, just as whales are by affected by sonar. One example is the very large, ancient golden coloured dragon spirits that are coveted in some of the Chinese temple systems. Other spirits up there look after the weather systems.

You are behind the times, all those spirits have left earth and are now on Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

All other spirits are kept safely within glass now.

While "worship" might be strong, I am very fond of the spirit named "Bunnahabhain", and the other one named "Dair Ghaelach", whom I cannot regularly visit, due to the donation size required.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So... that's it then? This Thread is finished because a few people say that HAARP doesn't exist?

Why was it taken off course by a couple of posters above?

Whether or not HAARP exists... what do you make of the claims that the USA will be finished in 10 years? maybe the USA will use something else..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
what do you make of the claims that the USA will be finished in 10 years?

You really should not believe every bit of crap a ufo nutter says on the internet!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So... that's it then? This Thread is finished because a few people say that HAARP doesn't exist?

Physically yes it does exist, but in reality it isn't running and hasn't since 2014.

HAARP is now open, but the transmitters have been cool since spring of 2014. With the transfer from the military to the university, Bristow and McCoy are now looking for customers — scientists funded to travel to central Alaska on two-week campaigns in which they fire the transmitters for 10 hours each day.

There are no customers yet. But McCoy and Bristow are confident they will be able to pay back a $2 million loan from the University of Alaska statewide office. That money is now keeping the lights on at HAARP and funding other costs of operation. Bristow said the worst-case scenario is that few or no researchers step forward and they are forced to sell HAARP instruments to recover the loan cost. Best-case: scientists use it, a national entity sponsors the cost of operating HAARP (as NASA does for the institute's Poker Flat Research Range) and "we run it as a research facility indefinitely.

" The clock is ticking to repay the loan, said McCoy. "I've got three years to find customers," he said. "We're sticking our necks out here, but it is the best in the world and somebody spent $300 million to build it."

www.gi.alaska.edu...

So essentially the thread has very little to stand on since a big part of it comes from a source who is an idiot as HAARP has been used so many times and the USA is still trudging along, so I believe it is dead this thread and this mans prediction..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
what do you make of the claims that the USA will be finished in 10 years?

You really should not believe every bit of crap a ufo nutter says on the internet!

I never said I believed it. Was merely putting forth the suggestion.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

There are Elemental Spirits in the high atmosphere and ionosphere who are affected by human technology

You would of course have to qualify that statement with proof, of which there is none. Irregardless, anything hanging around that altitude would have magnitudes more to worry about than the trickle of energy humans are able to get up there. We are talking about high energy ultra-violet solar radiation, cosmic rays , x-rays , proton radiation from CME's....and the list goes on. It is what protects our Earth from every kind of radiation that would kill us all.
edit on 19-7-2016 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Don't let them get to you, they are useful in their own way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join