It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM "Day of Rage" Scheduled for Friday July 15th 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The hacktivist group Anonymous is now calling for nationwide Day of Rage protests on Friday, July 15th. The video below promotes the protests.
(WARNING: There is some disturbing and graphic violence in this video):

Use this as a list of places NOT to be on Friday the 15th. While the video by Anonymous does specify non-violence and denounces the actions taken against police officers that were not involved in these deaths, with the tagline “Day of Rage” I think it’s safe to expect emotions to be running very high on both sides of the line. No matter how great your empathy might be for those who have unjustly lost their lives, these protests are not safe places to be.
These are the locations and times for the protests:
Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)

Source: www.infowars.com...

I live near one of the cities that will be dealing with this I hope this doesn't end up being a violent event,but judging by the name "Day of Rage" I doubt they had a peaceful protest planned. How do you think this will unfold?
Personally I think one way or another it will get ugly.
edit on Thu Jul 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am a couple towns over from one of the cities on the list (Newark). This is the first I am hearing of the plans but I suspect that nothing will transpire. We just had a protest in town last night that drew people from the surrounding towns and it lasted all of an hour.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't even see my city on the list. Shame, I was looking forward to a fun Friday

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Girlfriend goes to night school In Ann Arbor... Said last night BLM was marching down Liberty.. Told her to AVOID. Not because black lives don't matter bit because those events have a bad track record recently.. Looks like I'll be urging her to take tomorrow off.

a reply to: VashTheStampede

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Hopefully she listens. I know my family doesn't take this stuff seriously. They don't understand, or believe, that it can really get out of hand. Mob mentality and all. I don't have issues with blacks, or any other people either really, but since I'm white, this sh** scares me actually!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Shame, theres nothing happening in Cananda.

All well theres always ELM - Eskimo Lives Matter

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What I really don't get about all these protests is that it seems to be putting us at odds with each other. If I came across a protest, especially if it was heated, it would do nothing for their cause. I can't do anything. What are they really accomplishing except for , I don't know, inciting a race war? *shakes head sadly*

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Girlfriend goes to night school In Ann Arbor... Said last night BLM was marching down Liberty.. Told her to AVOID. Not because black lives don't matter bit because those events have a bad track record recently.. Looks like I'll be urging her to take tomorrow off.

That would probably be wise for her to take off work then,I know I'd take the day off if I was working tomorrow.
Better safe than sorry,especially with this kind of thing.

edit on 14-7-2016 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Shame, theres nothing happening in Cananda.

Well, you can always have a Ski-Doo versus Arctic Cat versus Polaris argument.

I hear those can frequently end in violence.

edit on 14-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Why do you cite BLM as the perpetrators when the article snippet says this is enacted by the group "Anonymous?"

The hacktivist group Anonymous is now calling for nationwide Day of Rage protests on Friday, July 15th. The video below promotes the protests.

edit on 14-7-2016 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Sounds like a push by anonymous for open rebellion
Scary

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I truly hope these don't turn violent, but.....
We've seen too many times a peaceful protest turn in to a riot at the drop of a hat. A lot of people are there, trying to honestly make a difference, but too many are there just to start trouble and then everyone gets caught up in the violence. I think BLM is going to push too far and the backlash will be deadly.
"Day of Rage"
After Dallas, they better be damn careful what they wish for.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nothing where I'm at, but that's fine by me. Even if there was going to be something, we could just arrange to skip town to visit my folks a bit early.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oakland, detroit, chicago, newark....
Does anybody truly believe a day of rage in these cities will be different than any other day?

How about a day of peace?
That's probably to hard of a concept for the blm crowd to wrap it's head around.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
We will be driving right through it on our way through Tampa, will be keeping an ear out on the way and might just leave a little earlier to beat it back home. But honestly 700 is prime time for storms here so might be a rain out if we are lucky. Mr Glock and Mr Kimber ready to roll as well...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I really wish there was a source for this story other than Infowars. An interesting site, with good alternative info, but not always 100% perfect in the accuracy department.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Our local news has announced that BLM will be marching Friday night.

I have a problem with ANY group that tries to tell me they are promoting peace that labels their rallies as
"A Day of Rage" Doesn't sound very peaceful

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Snopes - Day of Rage

According to Snopes, looks an awful lot like a similar non-event in 2014 and is probably not legit and I have doubts that it is truly sponsored by Anonymous.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Slave2theTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The internet trolls want to incite riots do they?

Good luck with that. I doubt they'll get very many people to show up. Real activists would never associate themselves with something called ' a day of Rage'.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Friday at 5pm at 16th St and Jefferson in Phoenix? It's going to be 112 at that time, and that area is easily avoidable. Who planned this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join