It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM "Day of Rage" Scheduled for Friday July 15th 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
Ya know sometimes it's nice that Richmond VA is one of those often over looked towns.

I was there 20 years ago when they had a fit over hanging a picture of Robert E Lee on the floodwall along with other historical figures.
It will come to Richmond if it spreads, I can promise you that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You forgot Bombardier! Fightin' words...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Do I look Canadian, eh?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I forgive you. 1. because I don't ride sleds 2. Bombardier has had too many bailouts so f# them.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would think the hacktivist group would be privy to better ways of influencing change here....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And then what comes next. The blacks are being played... There will surely be incidents with thirty plus Rage Protests.

There will certainly be rage. My best guess, a full-on race war is coming. And simple barbarity will lose to overwhelming military show of force. When the ammo runs low or out, there will be Parlay ...... Division of America will come at one point, and PC will be tossed.
Really, what could go wrong.....?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Nope, no full on race war, just Summertime.

Same as happens every other year, this always happens in the summertime.

People should maybe wear hats so they don't get "Hot heads".

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Autorico

Do I look Canadian, eh?

We have Masons in Canada too!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I am a mod. Yes. Once I'm in a thread, unless the offense is totally out of line, I'm not a mod, I'm a member.

Hit the complaint button, at the very least it'll get looked at.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
When are the BLM terrorists ever not in a rage?
edit on 14-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

We've established that it was not BLM that named this, correct?

A rumor that the hacktivist collective Anonymous has called for nationwide 'Day of Rage' protests on 15 July 2016 is identical to a false rumor circulated in 2014. [Link[

edit on 7/14/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It seems to have become pretty nonstop since Ferguson.. Yea I understand the summer thing, hot temps, hot heads etc. But this does not seem to be abating. a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Tomorrow will be about the only day that I will regret not having a TV since 2004.

Repeat.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Sponsored by whom?

BLM or Anonymous ?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anonymous is a government operation. That's been clear for awhile.

For me this is proof creating a race war and causing civil unrest is a goal of factions of our elite.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Something nobody here has mentioned, though it might well be related. Marshal Law. Is this all a rouse to initiate marshal law ?

Seems a plausible reason. Government goons could do as they have at the political conventions and light the fire that imposes actions such as marshal law....
edit on 14-7-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Tomorrow will be about the only day that I will regret not having a TV since 2004.

Repeat.
Seems like we both gave it up at the same time... 04

www.youtube.com...

Never going back either...
edit on 14-7-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

First off, it's "martial law".

Secondly, martial law is impossible to implement throughout the US. There isn't enough enforcement officials to watch over our population. It would be futile!

I will say snip could very well get real tomorrow. So, all I can say is to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

This weekend will be interesting...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Anonymous is a government operation. That's been clear for awhile.

For me this is proof creating a race war and causing civil unrest is a goal of factions of our elite.

Greetings:

Perhaps you might be wrong on both of your points.

1] Your proof that Anonymous is a 'government operation.

Like, do you have names, internet pseudonym, maybe backgrounds of the agents you feel are involved?

2] See below. (Thank you)

As usual, there are people who will attempt to demonize Anonymous at any opportunity.

Here's the truth.

There was never "A Day of Rage" in any of Anonymous' publicity of the 15 July 2016 event.

Rather, "A National Day of Solidarity" is the call to action.

Anonymous & Black Lives Matter Conjoin for National Day of Solidarity - AnonHQ

In light of recent events in our country, activists of all types are coming together to spread a message of unity and togetherness. Regardless if you support Black Lives Matter or not, encouraging people to come together is much more important right now.

Like it or not, race, corruption and social injustice are at the forefront of our nation. We have one of two choices to make at this moment in history. We can come together and work out our differences or we can continue to fight one another and drive society further apart. We can be united in hope of building a better future or we can be divided in fear and hate. We do have a choice!

For those of you who believe society is not hopeless, that we can make this world a better place, a national protest is scheduled for July 15, 2016 in major cities across the country. Anonymous is calling on the collective, anyone who has marched before or who has ever supported the Million Mask March to step forward and show your support now.

N A T I O N W I D E     C A L L    T O    A C T I O N  ===   J U L Y   1 5   2 0 1 6
 7PM ET, 6PM CT, 5PM MT, 4PM PT

Original Press Release: http:///t51y8x8c
Read More -Anonymous #OpBlackFlare: anonhq.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Just wondering but where exactly is Cananda, because I know where Canada is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join