It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this photo show a dead bikers soul leaving his body???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I had a quick look and I did not see this posted and I thought the good patrons of ATS would be interested?.

This story just popped up in my news feed but I think it has been on social media for a time before.

The photo allegedly "could" show what many are saying looks like the soul of a person that was involved in a RTC. The picture was taken in Kentucky by a truck driver named Saul Vazquez, he posted it to his Facebook account and since the picture is starting to gain notice. It is said to show a Motorcyclist who was involved in a accident and who sadly passed away from their injuries, at the time of this being posted the person was still unnamed. RIP

A link to the news story is here

www.dailymail.co.uk... ctim.html

Another source

www.mirror.co.uk...

This is the link to the gentleman that took the pictures FB if anyone wants to view the original image

www.facebook.com...

I would no doubt say there is a logical explanation but since there is a wealth of knowledge on here regarding photos and the paranormal it would be worth looking into.

RA

edit on 14-7-2016 by slider1982 because: ADDED

edit on 14-7-2016 by slider1982 because: SP

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Probably just a puff of smoke from the bike dying, but not the motorbikes soul either

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I guess the biggest flaw in the story is the fact that the biker wasn't dead at the scene. He died later at the hospital.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
not to play devil's advocate or anything but since we have no idea of really anything about the soul business, we have no way of knowing.... perhaps your soul *does* leave prior to death, like this. maybe if you get miraculous medical attention at the last second the soul already expelled gets sucked back into you double time like the first puff of the day, who knows?

seems pretty unlikely that this is what we're seeing here and even if it is, what sort of proof does it provide? just one photo that could be anything isn't going to change anything. most likely it's just an interestingly shaped cloud of smoke in the right place. smoke seems to enjoy forming human shapes. skull shapes. ghost shapes. kind of seems to be a Thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

If he had sustained major head trauma, maybe "he" was already gone and the body just didn't know it yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Okay, here's what we can find in the photo.

Looking at the photo as a whole and not focusing on the "smoke" as such, there are three entities.

Two humans and one non-human.

* The unfoirtunate fellow.
* Someone who came to collect him.
* The third is something connected with what could be "nice karma". That is to say someone intervened to pre-empt something worse, like an illness. Therefore the accident.

My suggestion for the " smoke" is an old European saying; "his spirits have left him". That can happen some time before death. When you look into the eyes of someone seriously ill and there is a vacant sense felt.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

smoke seems to enjoy forming human shapes. skull shapes. ghost shapes. kind of seems to be a Thing.

Smoke might just be an interesting artistic medium for those with the ability to draw with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

edit on 14-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: double post

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Maybe it's an angel?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I did not see this before now. From here, it is impossible to say if this is paranormal, pareidolia, or simply a hoax.

I'm sorry for the friends and family of this man, and I hope the celebrity of this picture doesn't cause them more pain.

If this is indeed his soul leaving his body, even though he later died a the hospital, it is possible that if he had been revived at the hospital that he would have had a "near death" experience. But...sort of as a side question... why would a soul only sometimes (rarely) be captured on film? Why would it only rarely be seen as opposed to always show up in a picture?

BTW... here is the picture in case anyone doesn't want to click on the links above:

edit on 14-7-2016 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

There are thousands of cases in near death experiences where people report leaving their physical body before they are pronounced dead. Hovering over the scene, etc. If this is the same story from a few years ago, the biker had a flatline ECG upon arrival at the hospital and had suffered acute brain death at the moment of impact. That's why he didn't make it...massive brain injury on that scale is rarely survivable.

Technically, every death is caused by cardiac arrest but the person isn't considered to be alive just because the heart is pumping. Organ donors' bodies remain viable before transplant because they keep the heart pumping oxygen to the organs, but the person is technically dead. I believe that was the case with this guy, but I can't load the link to check for sure.

It is entirely possible that the image was indeed the energy force of this man. I've heard some amazing things from people who have been clinically dead and were lucky enough to have been able to come back, including my ex husband. This frail shell is the only thing that ties us here, after all.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So agree. When I was present for the removal of life support from my loving, fabulous uncle, strong Christian (I am not) I knew the moment I entered his room, he was not there. No idea about an afterlife-neither does any one else if they were honest, which most "alive" religious arn't. Somehow though, I really doubt we would see a physical (?) ghost leave a physical body. That's just my take-no backup evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

It's the trunk of the tree overhanging that area.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It is smart to consider this possibility for sure. I wish there were pictures of that area that we could compare.

But, in defense of this not being a tree trunk... there are no other tree trunks that have that color in this picture. Also, while the photo quality isn't really great, it appears that you can see through this anomaly. There is the appearance of leaves on the other side.

Here is a zoom, but I'm not sure if it is really helpful...

Another possibility to consider... if this was taken out of the window of a car, couldn't this anomaly be a smudge on the glass?

I'm not sure how to verify or debunk any of these possibilities... but they should be considered.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead

Obviously that's a picture of the soul of the cat-headed policeman leaving his body.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: VegHead

Obviously that's a picture of the soul of the cat-headed policeman leaving his body.

Haha! I didn't notice those ears before... Of course, this all makes me think of:

Back on topic...
I had mentioned the possibility of this being a mark/stain on the window of the truck. I looked at the man's Facebook page (linked in OP) and someone asked Mr. Vazquez if he took the picture himself and he responded with this:

Saul Vazquez Yes, I pulled over roll the passenger side window and snap the picture.
5 · July 12 at 7:25pm

So assuming he is being honest about that, I think we can cross "window grime" off the list of causes.

edit on 14-7-2016 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thing is, if that is the soul.. why go 'up'?

Is heaven still assumed to be in the atmosphere around Earth? And let's assume heaven is outdated and too old fashioned - let's say it's another dimension of existence you move to when you die. Is it upwards? Or.. not just.. sideways?

I remember learning about the possibilities of how the Earth could be destroyed when I was young in school and used to ask my teachers, if the Earth gets destroyed, does heaven get destroyed too?

Never made sense for it to be 'upowards'. If there is such a thing, I reckon it's another dimension or plane of existence that isn't left, right, up or down.

Hence why i question photos that claim to show souls or spirits ascending

edit on 14-7-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Thing is, if that is the soul.. why go 'up'?

Is heaven still assumed to be in the atmosphere around Earth? And let's assume heaven is outdated and too old fashioned - let's say it's another dimension of existence you move to when you die. Is it upwards? Or.. not just.. sideways?

I remember learning about the possibilities of how the Earth could be destroyed when I was young in school and used to ask my teachers, if the Earth gets destroyed, does heaven get destroyed too?

Never made sense for it to be 'upowards'. If there is such a thing, I reckon it's another dimension or plane of existence that isn't left, right, up or down.

Hence why i question photos that claim to show souls or spirits ascending

I am not a expert on this matter but I do recall that many people that have a out of body experience on NDE say they feel that they are going up or being pulled up. Of course there are the not so positive ones of people claiming to be pulled down (yikes).

Through history the notion has been "the soul leaving the body" for it to leave it would need to go somewhere rather than just transform?.

I am open minded to the idea of a soul but like many on here I want facts rather than maybe.

RA

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I concur... without any question... and I do not identify as a skeptic within this field of research.

...this is the trunk of a tree and the head is a patch of leaves from a branch attached higher up on the tree's trunk.

IMO... of course. Thanks for posting OP, nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ive personally had some interesting OOBE and astral projection experiences

and i dont know about anyone else but i felt completely formless. its almost an eerie feeling like you have no legs arms no torso but are just there shifting and floating about

so i dont believe that you would be able to see an image in the shape of a mans body
because there is no body surrounding it.

think about steam escaping a tea kettle. it cannot have a form because its not contained any longer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join