It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House candidate Trump calls Justice Ginsburg mentally unfit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

YES
She can even run for president and have a smear campaign against him. While serving. There is no line.
No line for her to cross.
She can say what ever she wants.
And that moron can't stop her.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Trump has been very open about the fact that he has played the game. He was good at it too. That's why he knows so well how it works. That does not mean he agreed with it or liked it. That's just how it was, if you wanted to survive and do well once you get to where he was, that's what you did.

He has openly stated that things do NOT have to be this way and it should not be this way. Someone has to fix it. Who better than someone who knows it very well?

I think that someone who has never played the game, even if they went in with good intentions, would get eaten alive.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I would love nothing more than to watch her get impeached.

She can keep digging that hole she's in.

edit on 13-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I see you are getting the gist of the problem with what she said

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There is no article 12 of the constitution.
His very first duty will be to swear to uphold the constitution

He doesn't know the constitution.

he doesn't even have the curiosity to research beforehand what comes out of his mouth. I still do not know why so many people think he's so smart....how hard or how much intellect does it take to find out how many articles of the constitution there are. maybe he has the disease sarapalinitis

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sremmos80

The Supreme Court is supposed to be unbiased and impartial.
Since she showed bias, she is not fit to serve.

I wonder if you would have said that on the NUMEROUS other times a justice has shown bias.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

www.heritage.org...

There are only seven articles to the constitution.
After it was ratified they were amendments.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"For someone on the Supreme Court who is going to be calling balls and strikes in the future based upon what the next president and Congress does, that strikes me as inherently biased and out of the realm," Ryan said on CNN Tuesday evening in a town hall interview.

abcnews.go.com...

Since it's on record what Ginsburg thinks.

The Scotus shoots down any 'laws'. By a Trump 'presidency'.

We know why.

That people is an epic failure of checks, and balances.
edit on 13-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Of course. Their job is to uphold the constitution impartially.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And the point is ?

Is that this article 12 ?

Do people not know how to read ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

He was asked if he'd support article 1 I guess based on things he's said and his answer was " I'll support article 1, article 2, article 12."

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

Of course. Their job is to uphold the constitution impartially.

Good. Glad to hear it. Don't mind me if I double check your posting history to see if you ever once called out Scalia for political bias.

Is there anything or anyone Trump will disrespect that trump supporters wont regurgitate verbatim?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And the point is ?

Is that this article 12 ?

Do people not know how to read ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
the point is he doesn't know there is no article 12 of the constitution. I really want to say something about trump supporters and college but I want to remain unbiased myself.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Others don't know there's a second amendment.

Having anything other than FAUX outrage ?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Trump has been very open about the fact that he has played the game. He was good at it too. That's why he knows so well how it works. That does not mean he agreed with it or liked it. That's just how it was, if you wanted to survive and do well once you get to where he was, that's what you did.

No, that's exactly what it means. He agreed with it and so he took part in it. That's what it means. You think he's noble for admitting to something that he can't possibly deny in the first place. He's on video talking about doing it.

There's nothing noble about bribing political officials to game the system in your favor and against others. All this proves is how easily you're willing to sell out your own principles.

It's amazing to watch so many of you sell yourselves out for the cult of Trump the way you are.
edit on 13-7-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ah yes since she bad mouthed Trump she must be mentally unfit! Who in the right mind would ever see anything wrong with the Messiah Donald Trump!?

Not a sitting member of SCOTUS. That is 'unfit'.

However, I do not want her to resign. It just opens the door to another flake....a much younger one, at that.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ginsburg, 83, had "embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements," he said, adding, "Her mind is shot - resign."

For millions of people in her age group. They are told they can no longer drive. Because of impairments.

So why does she get to drive in that seat on the bench?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I see you are getting the gist of the problem with what she said

I have a theory of the "why" she said what she did, maybe it was a clever way of exposing trumps temperament if he was president....example: if that little dictator from North Korea started calling trump really nasty names, would trump bomb him?...is there anyone on this board that would say they are 100% sure he wouldn't?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: xuenchen

Ginsburg, 83, had "embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements," he said, adding, "Her mind is shot - resign."

For millions of people in her age group. They are told they can no longer drive. Because of impairments.

So why does she get to drive in that seat on the bench?

because she is not impaired

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes she does, you don't have to agree with it but she can have an opinion. Guess you don't want to champion free speech here...

How does it affect the bench.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join