It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Convention 2004

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm down for Florida in May. Anywhere between Daytona and Tampa/St. Pete. My suggestion is the weekend of May 14-17. Orlando Convention Center or Gazrok's place. Daytona beach is covered in cheap motels and hotels and it's only 2 hours from Tampa if you like to drive slow. Major airports, flights everyday (=cheap), a LOT of places to stay, many SE US members around the place. Cheap, easy, convenient, what more could you ask for?

CENTRAL FLORIDA MAY 14-17?!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What about New Orleans- big festive town, central to everyone, plus Amsterdam and...umm...whatever the other place was.

Anyways, who be not lakin' N'Orleans an de party dow on de bayou?

DE

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
are you guys serious about ATS members meeting all in one place???

it would give "THEM" the perfect opportunity to wipe us all out at once.

shoot!! if you guys are serious, better keep your final meeting place a secret and by invitation only.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
How bout here in Colorado Springs. We have Peterson AFB, Ft. Carson (where I live), and the Air Force academy. Not to mention Cheyenne mountain right in my backyard. There's lots to do here and Denvers only an hour away. Plus theirs Pikes Peak and the rest of the Rockies.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, New Orleans would be alright. I guess it's a little more centralized. But in Daytona I know for a fact that people can drink under the age of 21 so it works for people in the inbetween years of 18-21. Theres just more people in florida at that time of year. I don't know many ATSer's from NO. But hey, I'm a democratic guy and I'll see where the public opinion leads.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What about New Orleans, June 30th? It's prettymuch far from everyone, plus a bunch of loud, drunken conspiracy theorists won't be out fo the ordinary.

(There is extraordinarily little out of the ordinary there).

Just my take on things, because it's a creepy, cool city.

DE

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
What about New Orleans, June 30th?

I don't know about June 30th. It's on the Wednesday before 4th of July weekend, and for you, Canada Day. Many have to work. Pick a weekend that doesnt hold as much significance and I'm down.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
are you guys serious about ATS members meeting all in one place???

it would give "THEM" the perfect opportunity to wipe us all out at once.

shoot!! if you guys are serious, better keep your final meeting place a secret and by invitation only.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

All sorted a long time ago, just needs renewed enthusiasm. And actually a hell of a lot of organizing skills.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you are looking for a central region in North America, and remember many members are overseas, what about St. Louis?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
CENTRAL FLORIDA MAY 14-17!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite

Originally posted by DeusEx
What about New Orleans, June 30th?

I don't know about June 30th. It's on the Wednesday before 4th of July weekend, and for you, Canada Day. Many have to work. Pick a weekend that doesnt hold as much significance and I'm down.

Weekend before, perhaps? I just threw a dart at my calendar.

DE

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
Just make one in

Manhattan
Amsterdam
Canberra

And then we have the 3 conventions of ATS covered and everybody can have more close than the other side of the globe

I'm in. Manhattan sounds great for me.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Anywhere is fine as long as i'm not the only female there.

I'm female and I'll be there. I know there are more than a few females on ATS. I hear them calling into Washington Journal every weekend. You can just TELL the ATS folks.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Manhattan's abit far for the people on the west coast, quiaff? I still say New Orleans, sometime in the summer as well as in amsterdam and canberra.

DE

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
K, i'll bring the haggis and i'll play you some bagpipes!

I demand we have ribs though...and can we hire some hooters waitresses?

I'm gonna be the only one with active sperm at the party

Dont shoot me for that please!

Hooters waitresses are too STOOPID. How about some of us ATS gals just don the uniform?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
food ..... check
booze .... check
low moral rate ..... check
pot .... hmm no check
guess im bringing the pot then, hmm lets see 1376 active members say 25 percent dont come thats um ... 1032 people minus say 45 percent who dont smoke drugs thats err 568 hmm
586 people to get stoned for say 3 days is um err 2 bowls a person times say 4 times a day is err is 4540 bowls of pot
hmm better get out the hydro kit

Can I get drunk and stoned and go ghost hunting?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
[Edited on 3-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Come out to Charlotte.
I can set up a group discount for a wrestling show starring everyone's favorite pro-rasslin ATSer. (ahem ahem)
You think the Mudpit is bad??

-B.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm down for Charlotte. Thats even closer to me than CENTRAL FLORIDA MAY 14-17!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join