It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Shooting at Berrien County, MI courthouse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm relieved the shooter was a White guy. The demon-possessed news directors at CNN and FoxNews will not give this incident much attention after today.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Naa, doesn't fit the agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: smirkley

This is pretty much par for the course in this part of the state unfortunately.

i have been to both towns and I based my assumption inappropriately from my exposure. I dont disagree, but jumped to a conclusion.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ha! I'd rather it were a Mandela than having to watch people transform into raving lunatics right before my eyes. But it's more than stress. What I'm seeing is pure insanity.

Any theories as to why?

I've sort of surveyed a few of your back and forths with the other poster.

If you want to get really out there, out there, there is the whole lunacy with CERN and opening portals. I've been keeping half an eye on it. I haven't really believed any of it, but I remember hearing an interview with some weird guy a long time ago who said he felt the effects we would see would be people drastically altering in personality and violence ramping up and getting crazy. Understand this was well before BLM went off the deep end and the SJW movement.

I do have a facebook, but I only use it more or less as a comment plug in when I can't stay quiet at some website or other. So I haven't had my pulse on my own contacts list like I used to. But I have been watching a decline in the voices on various websites in their tone on all sides.

ketsuko, ^ That ^ theory sounds far enough: and way above top secret
to warrant its own thread. 'BlackLivesAntimatter and CERN' ? YEOW.!
Steal the hashtag if you like, I don't Faceblog or anything else like it.
But thanks for the insight, and plausible cause, however nasty.

EDIT:: PS as if the demons from just this universe weren't sufficient
in number to suit the psychos' timeline... we've got to import more?
edit on 12-7-2016 by derfreebie because: Send lawyers guns and Mistopheles-- HUAH

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Morning all yes it was a white guy so it's slipped off the radar. I believe everyone shot was white. The guy was 45 from a small town of Coloma multiple felony charges and was being taken to court without restraints. Lots of changes in the rules today. The courthouse is closed I just came by and there's still lots of activity and spotlights. 2 Deputys dead were retired and came back part time the 3rd one was the one who shot the guy but was also shot. He had taken hostages for a bit. Info still vague sounds like multiple police screw ups.

Small Article

Another

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join