It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 suspects steal 17 firearms from Waxahachie (suburban Dallas) gun store

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Piggy-backing on the theory that the Dallas ambush might be part of a larger conspiracy:

www.wfaa.com...

WAXAHACHIE -- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) said seven suspects broke into a gun store and stole 17 firearms early Sunday, including four high powered rifles.

The ATF says 12 handguns, 3 AR style high powered rifles, 1AK style high powered rifle and 1 shotgun were reported stolen. No cash was taken.

Five of the suspects were unidentified and some were wearing masks, according to the ATF. Another suspect was described only as a white male, while the seventh suspect was listed as heavy set black male with short dreadlocks.

Waxahachie police say just before 3 a.m., multiple suspects stole a truck and used it to ram into the wall of Shooter's Edge, located along U.S. 287, just west of U.S. 77.

7 suspects. To have that many people involved implies a good deal of organization. One white suspect is pretty damn interesting too. Add to it the timing and location and it's very hard to dismiss this as merely a coincidence.

I'm glad I don't live in Dallas.
edit on 11-7-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

7 Working together? They won't be free long somebody will be bragging and take the whole lot down. Lets just watch and see.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In all my years driving a truck through a brick wall to get a firearm never occurred to me.

They must really wanted them.

I don't think it's related.

Clearly people that deserve the darwin award.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

There are a great many reasons to be glad you're not living in Dallas, but if you've never been there.......you wouldn't know about them.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Maybe.

But, generally speaking, 7 people can't do anything together without some drama or fumble. To endeavor to do something this big, at this time, in this place, implies good organization, a deep sense of loyalty and lots of motivation/determination. All attributes of radical organizations.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe you missed the part where it said the vehicle used was stolen out of Mesquite, the same town the Dallas shooter resided in.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Maybe you missed the part where it said the vehicle used was stolen out of Mesquite, the same town the Dallas shooter resided in.

Any co conspirators Johnson may have had are long gone.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

But only 17 guns. Now if they got 50 but 17 not much cash there.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Where are all the shouts to ban guns. Ooooor, have you just realised banning guns does not and never will stop the criminal element aquiring guns.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

7 Working together? They won't be free long somebody will be bragging and take the whole lot down. Lets just watch and see.

I agree. I still find it concerning, considering we just had a sniper attack only a few days ago. (And an anonymous threat to DPD that put them on high alert Saturday evening)
edit on 11-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

They weren't looking for cash, they left the cash there.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Riiiight, for the sake of argument only..if guns were banned and the gunstore not there..well I'm sure you can figure it out.
I'm just playing devils advocate..as long as there are lots of guns around..yes criminals will always aquire them. There are too many in circulation at this point to ban them.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclodNo, you don't get it.
Say they banned guns and destroyed every gun in America, even the criminals weapons (yes I know it's hyperthetical and impossible but go with the flow) so there would be no-one in America with a gun.
Now the ordinary man in the street would see no reason to have a gun so he would just go along happy.
But, the criminal would spend a few dollars of his drug money, nip over the border into Mexico and the cartels will happily sell him any amount of weapons he wants.
What happens then when the criminal has the upper hand? The ordinary man in the street can't defend himself or his family.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Clearly we should ban trucks, because people with trucks can illegally obtain firearms

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Clearly we should ban trucks, because people with trucks can illegally obtain firearms

Very funny.

On topic.

I have a bad feeling about President Obama visiting Dallas on Tuesday.

We all know the history.....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: georgeglass

I find it strange the Obama, Biden, the crazy hag and Bush are all going to be in one place at the same time. Isn't the secret service supposed to try to avoid putting all the eggs in one basket?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Where did you see that they would all be in the same place at once? All of them in Dallas?

I haven't heard anything locally, but I've been slammed at work today.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Apparently they weren't all too concerned with gun control laws....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If you mean attacks to come at a later date it is possible. If you mean this was connected to Dallas i.e. those weapons were used that is impossible.

I find it interesting that Johnson had a variety of firearms stolen from his home last year according to reports. It would be interesting to see where they ended up.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: georgeglass

I have a bad feeling about President Obama visiting Dallas on Tuesday. 

That place will be locked down tighter than a frogs butt. So if anything sets off it will be an inside job.
Just saying.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join