It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 suspects steal 17 firearms from Waxahachie (suburban Dallas) gun store

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

News article

FYI earlier today as I mentioned I just saw the update on the DFW scanner page on social media (they monitor area scanners for weather, traffic, and police emergencies and update the local public about it).

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: texasgirl

Just got an update on the DFW scanner page there were shots fired at officers in Ellis county, just south of Ennis (for those not from the area this is a short drive from Waxahachie where these firearms were stolen from)...

No other word yet, just the update of shots fired at officers and no officers hurt.

Did you find out what happened? Anyone hurt?

ETA: Saw your update. Seems like it was a car chase.
edit on 12-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: vonclodNo, you don't get it.
Say they banned guns and destroyed every gun in America, even the criminals weapons (yes I know it's hyperthetical and impossible but go with the flow) so there would be no-one in America with a gun.
Now the ordinary man in the street would see no reason to have a gun so he would just go along happy.
But, the criminal would spend a few dollars of his drug money, nip over the border into Mexico and the cartels will happily sell him any amount of weapons he wants.
What happens then when the criminal has the upper hand? The ordinary man in the street can't defend himself or his family.

Oh hell yea. They cant even stop drugs and people from just pouring over and through the border.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It was, I work in the towers right there, easy to see from up top, I know what time he was to arrive. So that's when I took lunch. they love to land AF1 at Love Field. (Interesting story from there involving presidents, mooned Bush Sr. on the tarmac but that's for another thread.)
edit on 12-7-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No more updates yet - slammed at work so have barely checked, but last I heard was shots fired at police while in pursuit and suspects were being searched for after they bailed and went into a field...

I'm asking some of my friends who are LEOs if they have heard anything new but this may still be ongoing...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

My sister-in law works for Waxahachie PD as a dispatcher, she doesn't know anything else yet either.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

edit on Jul 13th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is a little concerning:

www.chicagotribune.com...

They arrested 3 suspects who BROKE INTO A PAWN SHOP AND STOLE 8 HANDGUNS Saturday morning. One of the suspects stated they wanted to do harm to police officers. The suspects were 20, 17 and 13-years old.

This is very similar to the burglary in Waxahachie. These suspects were also teenagers.

I think Dallas (and surrounding cities) need to be on alert.
edit on 13-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join