It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibilities: Dallas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So, I know this might be too early, but my teenage nephew asked me a question tonight:

"What do you think this (Dallas situation) is about?"

There isn't much information available yet, but he's kinda mature, and I try to be honest, so I rambled on a bit, but I suggested to him four or five possible scenarios, in no certain order:

1: Any combination of people (white and/or black) committed these acts in the name of BlackLivesMatter.

2: Any combination of people perpetrated these acts to demonize BlackLivesMatter. A form of a false flag.

3: This was a black op false flag, using any combination of agents, civilian patsies, mentally challenged, etc. It's purpose was any combination of political distraction, gun demonization, racial/political division.

4: ISIS. To weaken our country, punish infidels, revenge, etc...

I maybe shouldn't have been so blunt with him, but I'd rather be (openly and cautiously) straight-up and honest, than let him be fed a load of bs from MSM or social media...

What do I think? It doesn't matter... It'll obviously fuel the anti-gun and high capacity mag agenda... It'll likely divide the public even more... It'll give more ruling power to the "authorities." And I'm GUESSING the official story will be radicalized "lone-wolves" who wanted to impress BLM or advance their cause...

Everyone needs to stay vigilant. Protect your rights. Love each other.

What else? What did I miss?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

My post from another thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I didn't see your post, so just to recap what you said:

"BLM will be vilified in the press, whether they were involved or not.

More emotional appeals for more firearms legislation.

Days, weeks, months of funeral processions, replays of weeping widows, witness tears, lockdowns, sweeps and 'detainees'.

Pretty much wiped out any focus on Hillary, din' it? "

I didn't want to clutter up the informative posts with speculation, so I did this thread...
So... What, if anything, are we missing? (As far as possibilities?)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
To add, I'm actually surprised this violence was confined to just Dallas (as far as I know, right now).

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The results of investigation, the sifting of media spin and the truth members will bring here...

stay tuned

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wonder if those UN armored vehicles start showing up in the coming days...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The Black Panther Party had a militant arm that killed cops and bombed police stations. This could just be history repeating itself.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Someone made a good point on another thread that one of the shooters looked like he was playing Call of Duty... After I read that, I can't unsee that mental video, and I don't even play.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The only real question is, why did this take so long? Ah, and maybe a second one: Was this now the start of something?

I mean, they murder you US citizens(each skincolor!). Watching lists like the following, as europeans, makes even us here angry:
Killed by Police

As i know, even more white people than black people get killed by cops, each year. So it is not a racial thing, your police is a bunch of trigger happy criminals, murderers. Sure not all of them, but all of them that are silent because of a police codex, to help their "blue brothers", are murderers too.

I am not saying that is right to kill people, but i can understand the perpetrators somehow, only wondering why it took so long, in a nation with way more guns than citizens, saying you need those guns to defend yourself. I asked myself the whole time why you didn´t defend yourself from the police murder gang, that eliminates your population slowly.

But as it looks now, someone started to fight back.
And somehow i can´t say that it is wrong, and many people here think the same.
They kill you, so it´s natural that you have to try to eliminate the threat, isn´t it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Assholes that's who did it murderous blooming assholes that's all we know for sure at this moment.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hi, apart from being a professional operation by this group, i believe there was a larger agenda at play. The planning was well organized and carried out. I won't hold my breath waiting for ISIS to claim responsibility, but we don't yet know anything, yet. It's interesting to note that not ONE news channel, (i'v been watching most), have mentioned this attack as a possible terrorist one. I do NOT believe that the killing of two black people in the last 2 days, could launch a planned operation of this scale and professionalism in such a few hours. There is more than meets the eye with this attack....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

When asking the question of who benefits from this?

One will find the answer and it damn sure is not African Americans in their struggle against police brutality.

A much more likely answer is that of the elite. They have been engineering social chaos between the people the oppress and their thug enforcers for a very long time.

I have stated this now a couple times, but Ferguson was just a test run. We have now had 2 more years of continued injustice with an election that has exposed the control of the elite over every aspect of our world.

They have used Trump to amplify all of the division and guarantee a corrupt Hillary presidency. She literally just got off and all of a sudden we see these murders of innocent African Americans, followed up by a peaceful protest only to have total war waged against the cops!? Makes absoultely no sense.

People seem to forget about how many Orwellian executive orders are on the books just waiting for this kind of spark to be unleashed.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39
Just listened to a reporter here in the german news. He said what is special about the case is that it seems that the whole "operation" was well planned, but the protests have been spontaneous. So if it was a planned operation, they had to be real quick with their planning and actions then.

"IS", sure they try to spin in into this direction, would fit the "terror" agenda. But if this was "IS", they wouldn´t just have shot cops. I guess they even don´t have to try to spin a "IS" tie here, to ridiculous imo.

On the other side, crises are needed, to change policies, to change or install new laws, to strengthen the powers of those in power. So there would be reasons for some individuals to start riots.

Don´t forget the distractions effect, from maybe the curious, so called democratic POTUS elections, and the two evils that are to choose. One of them is even too big to jail...

But somehow it feels as some US citizens were fed up to the back teeth and started to fight back.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I sincerely hope for the sake of the US system and people that islam is not involved. If it turns out this was a muslim agenda then all hell will break loose. This year there have been too many conflicts involving muslim's in US society. On a lighter note i see you will soon have new laws with regard to sex offences committed by migrants, sounds good to me, they have to be kept in check and away from German women.......

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think here you can find some answers, this is from another thread:

originally posted by: daveinats
Entire government treasonous...not likely.
However, as a former investigator, I think I can read between the lines.
Yes, the FBI Director read out what appeared to be a charge sheet, but the squashed it...
So, from what I see and hear; Hillary kept the Clinton Foundation records on the same server. If that is a fact, then the reason the classified email issue was squashed is a much large case is being made on the Clinton Foundation. From what I have read, there is more than enough to indict, prosecute and convict under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) statutes.
Now, if this is a fact, then everyone involved with the Clintons will be liable to BIG federal charges (not limited to racketeering, but corruption, murder, drug dealing, etc.). If this is the correct trail, then we should see people disappear soon, some dead (as in Vince Foster), some in Witness Protection and some on the run from the Clintons or Law Enforcement...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The Black Panther Party had a militant arm that killed cops and bombed police stations. This could just be history repeating itself.

So did our President's friend Bill Ayres and the Weather Underground

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

good post...

& this:

...People seem to forget about how many Orwellian executive orders are on the books just waiting for this kind of spark to be unleashed.

this Muslim loving Administration has stated that American citizens that are preppers/Christians/gun owners are the internal Terrorists and not-so-much the foreign Jihadist radicals...

after the 2 most recent Killings of Black citizen's by Police in 2 cities... Obama again launched his tiraid against white/gun-owners and the unfairness of some peoples' undeserved exceptionalism.....

his incessant & dangerous race baiting seems to be the spark that lit the Dallas fuse ..
still developing is the story, presumably a sniper cross-fire, therefore not necessarily a spontaneous emotional reaction but likely a well planned & trained operation with 3 + 1 snipers in-waiting

the Dallas situation takes away the importance of the recent Orlando mass murder operation by a fanatic Jihad driven Muslim.... but does not de-rail the Obama campaign of propaganda of blaming the free access to firearms as the real cause for these events

I await the facts to come out....the Dallas 'team of snipers' might just be something like ex-cons that became Muslims in Prison (this has been going on since the radical/revolutionary 1960s era....

so I withhold my rants until we get more disclosure ---which might well be varnished Truth at that... !

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

"What do you think this (Dallas situation) is about?"

Global domination agenda at work here, if you ask me. A game, hidden beyond the sight of an ordinary man, is being played here. Strife in US, Europe, Middle East....all connected. Divide and conquer. Question is who profits from it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think everyone is forgetting about the "Domestic Terrorist" agenda. This fits exactly with that and I am sure we will be hearing a lot more of that phrase on the MSM (main stream media).
Labelling people as domestic terroists helps them use the patriot act more freely, helps them tighten gun laws and would eventually lead to marshal law if the agenda gains enough ground.
Another thing which stands out to me is that they captured some of the shooters. This is unlikely considering that these people are cop killers. I mean if the police shoot unarmed people on a almost daily basis then why wouldn't they hesitate to shoot these people on site.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
By way of deception, thou shalt do war..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join