It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If you made BLM illegal you will be sending out the message black lives don't matter and that isn't what is needed If you all want to move forward.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nation of Islam is a lot different than Isis. Kinda. It's basically angry black people in the US.

I know it's different...but are they in league with ISIS?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Agitators were celebrating?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander
and the media keeps using the term sniper. As if there was only one person that was the cause of all the shootings. Are we not to believe our own eyes?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Domo1

Nation of Islam is a lot different than Isis. Kinda. It's basically angry black people in the US.

I know it's different...but are they in league with ISIS?

there was a FB post asking for ISIS help, this may turn into a nightmare.

link   

Our Constitution protects their right to exist.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No they just hate white people and want reparations or something. They're just black supremacists, I'm not sure how much religion even goes on. Very different goals and Isis would probably like to kill them.

It's basically Black Panthers, it's been awhile since I've read much of anything about them. I'm pretty comfortable saying this isn't at all related to Isis, if it was they wouldn't have only targeted cops.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I remember hearing witnesses saying the ISIS-connected Orlando killer was trying NOT to kill African Americans.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Not much better than the MSM can as I went in last night so was offline till a couple hours ago.

Eleven officers from DPD and DART were struck by gunfire during a coordinated attack by at least two shooters. Five officers were killed, one from DART and four DPD. One shooter was cornered and killed by DPD tactical units. Another was taken into custody. Several other people were taken into custody including at least two believed to be trying to get away in a vehicle. Two civilians were also struck by gunfire.

The dead subject was killed when DPD strapped a bomb to a robot and sent it into the area the shooter was holed up in, then detonated the device. They did that after the subject stated he intended to continue killing as many law enforcement as he could, and at least one exchange of gunfire took place.

Most of the area around where the shootings occurred is all but shut down for the investigation.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

On his FB he has likes for atheist and I hate religion pages.

link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Or...

Why don't make a organization called Human lives matter?

You start punishing violence no matter who commits it? You restore people's belief in laws and justice, by punishing those in high places first, so that people see no one is above law.

What the US needs now is ORDER and STABILITY, and I am honestly afraid of what happens next, under obama's presidency, or god forbid hillary's.

edit on 500k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
calls for more killing

Twitter Takes No Action As Calls For Cop-Killing Sweep Platform

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just because it would take some people (like yourselves who think this was somehow planned) a long time to prepare for this, doesn't mean it was planned.

The most difficult aspect of such an act would be cleaning and servicing weapons and loading mags for a lot of people who own guns for nothing more than home defense, plinking and varmint control.

Sound like a bunch of city slickers.

link   
Sniper fire. Triangulated fire. Mass casualties. It begs the question.

Is this Dallas or Fallujah? Something is very wrong with society these days.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I remember hearing witnesses saying the ISIS-connected Orlando killer was trying NOT to kill African Americans.

I remember

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

we need them to come in to Chicago and periodically blast a few gangbangers like this ..
put some fear in them. save some of the innocent children from being randomly and accidentally shot every week.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I know that, but when one group starts organizing slaughter of innocent people, I think they should be banned and claimed illegal.

Would you not agree?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It's very much not like Black Panthers at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

lol.

I've read your posts without getting emotionally charged, and I believe you are not emotionally charged by them either but are only interested in stirring hornets nests by injecting anti Hillary rhetoric every chance you get. Hillary has as much to do with this situation as Trump or Tito.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But that would mean accepting certain hard truths.

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join