It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I hope you guys don't mind me laughing, but every time this criminal says something new, it just sounds even more crazier than what she said previously.

It is not something new. That quote is from the Benghazi hearing.

She's bloody stupid, and thinks we are too.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: introvert

It would be nice to see BLM do something productive besides protesting. Maybe something that doesn't agitate and cause more racial division?

I doubt anything BLM did would earn the approval of those that already dislike them.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

link   

I will wait till further evidence is presented to us.

What I know for a fact is that this was a terrorist act. My only doubt is was the attack planned by a lone individual, or was it within this group.

If they organize a rally for these innocent lives that were lost, they will distance themselves from the terrorist act, but still doesn't mean much. It's the least they can do, considering they are fighting to END violence against blacks.
edit on 535k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Cherry picking his comments and deflecting the arguments is making it pretty obvious.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If that's the case, they only have themselves to blame. Taking responsibility is the first step to enlightenment.

link   
Drudge is using the photo from this Facebook page

m.facebook.com...

link   
On his Facebook page he "liked" Black Panther Party.

Not going to be surprised if he was running with that Huey P. Gun Club now

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

No problem.

Keep worshiping that criminal Hillary, and don't mind innocent people getting killed in a terrorist act.

Thanks for being the best example of a modern day liberal.

Don't put words in people's mouths like that. Honestly that's where half the hate comes from, BS like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What?

Did you see his comment, where he basically said that this happened because no one was paying attention to this group?

He indirectly said that these people were forced to kill, in order for their message to be heard.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

And this was my point. thank you

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

How do you wait out somebody who's armed and made it clear they had, and have, the intent to kill as many people as possible? The chances of somebody like that changing their mind aren't exactly great. The more likely end result is he comes out of wherever he was shooting and more people wind up dead.

This whole "wait him out" concept rests on ignoring the event that lead to him being cornered. This wasn't some guy mad at his girlfriend over burning dinner. It was a dude who had every intention of killing as much as he could. Waiting on somebody like that to change their mind is a losing proposition.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't believe anyone has addressed this yet, but this could not have happened at a worse time for the Dallas PD.
I live in Dallas, and the amount of police officers leaving the Dallas force has been extremely high the past few months!
Article in link below.

DALLAS -- Dallas police officers are leaving in droves.We talked to an officer whose last day was Wednesday. He joins more than 40 others who quit in the month of May.

WFAA 'EXODUS'

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Why are you playing dumb on me?

I used the word protest because I could not think of a different english word to express my thoughts properly.

I think you got the gist of what I was trying to say.

BLM should organize a walk if you wish to honor these innocent people who were killed in a terrorist act.

I don't think anyone in their right minds would join a BLM protest knowing they would be used as bait

To kill cops.

link   

BLM They should have already called a press conference to denounce immediately. It is needed for all to calm the masses.

There should be no more rallies out of respect for those officers that were killed. I saw the video that showed officers put themselves in the line of fire to protect and get civilians to safety.

This is precedent. This is a coordinated attack. Multiple shooters. This is not the last time this will happen and it could be the final spark that pushes many over the edge.

A black felon is shot and people loot and riot. 5 police officers are killed, targeted as white, and i do not see anyone in the streets protesting the black shooters and their hate crime attack. The only thing that will make this worse is when they are tied to a mosque somewhere because I really feel this is a NBPP splinter group.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If they organize a rally for these innocent lives that were lost, they will distance themselves from the terrorist act, but still doesn't mean much

If it doesn't mean much, why are you demanding it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Although it looks like he had a FB for a while he only recently(April) started using it to post and recently added 248 new friends..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, Obama already uttered the gun control rhetoric with a "people with powerful weapons" blurb.

Looks like the gun control people may just get what they want...

A nice, safe country where only your privatized police forces have weapons and you have none when you realize they are no longer bound by the constitution to not infringe upon your rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of....whatever.

The constitution isn't for you, it's for them.

But...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why do you have such a problem with honoring this brave officers who got killed?

But you are right. I should not be demanding it, anyone in their right mind would immediately organize such rally, especially when they say their goal is to end violence.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join