It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's a good song. How Manson got race war out of it is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Its remarkable the amount of theories wanted, almost hoping that blm is behind this its disgusting. While the situation is still unfolding.

Its like theyre being incriminated before having any involvement issued by authorities. ???
I wonder why blacks think whites assume they ate criminals... There can't be any reasons for this.
Or what was the spark for this protest... This is all so confusing and difficult to see why race issues are still rampant is the US.
Oh wait...
edit on 8-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's what I have been saying. Neo has blamed this on BLM from the very beginning in this thread.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

who are you planning on killing, big man?

link   
The police are law enforcers, what happens when they chose and pick when and to whom they enforce the law? How many people would agree that in many nations of the world police forces are corrupt? And how many have seen those law enforcers break the laws on a daily basis?

Someone posted not too long ago on this thread that the few bad police are causing trouble for the entire police force.

Now wouldn't the same go for religion? There are a few religious nuts going around killing people, and yet all religious people are responsible for it. Correct?

So if a few politicians are corrupt, and the rest of them tolerate it, do they not all become guilty with the corruption? Or if a few police officers are corrupt and all the police tolerate them, do they not all become guilty with them? If a few religious nuts are corrupt, and the rest of the religious tolerate them, do they not all become guilty with them?

You see we are not even talking about a few. We are talking about a breakdown of society on all levels. And everyone is guilty. There is no one innocent. No one.

When judgement day arrives, and it will, soon. All people who have not dissociated themselves with the political, commercial, and religious system of things will be all held blood-guilty in God's eyes. There will be no innocent victims when justice is exercised upon humankind and the wicked are purged on a world-wide scale, not by human hands, but by heavenly angelic forces fighting for the causes of justice and right with Jesus Christ at the head of that army during Armageddon.

Things are ripe. And you sir, and madam reading this are also blood-guilty and responsible with all the rest of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm trying to come up with a logical explanation why this group of military trained and urban combat experienced ex-soldiers would be looking to assassinate cops.

This isn't a hate group. There's something else behind this. For higher assassins but employed by who with the goal of what?

The Black Panther Party had a militant arm lead by veterans that killed cops and bombed police stations.

BLM and other regressive leftist groups have succeeded in undoing 40 years of race relations in this country.

Oh so it's the ppl that complained about unjustified killings by the state or county with largely no repercussions for those responsible, a complaint that was ignored for yrs until the advent of instant communications and recording devises..they are the ones responsible for undoing "race" relations..everything was all good as long as it was swept under the rug??..

link   
a reply to: violet

In this example Mason is the horse

link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: bknapple32
Is it so out of the realm of possibilities that people within BLM are militarily trained?

Yeah but it doesn't make sense for them to do this in the name of #BLM.

At a protest against cops!

What if this BLM movement in Dallas actually had a good relationship with the Dallas cops? What if somebody wanted to drive a stake through the heart of the movement?
It does seem to be a "seize the moment" operation. In an interview I heard on the live coverage at the WFAA link, the organizers were saying that there were members of Dallas PD at the planning meetings for the protest march. People who benefit from violence and mayhem don't want peaceful protests.
My prayers are with those who suffer tonight.

That's quite the moonshot.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

who are you planning on killing, big man?

Slow down on the drinking.

link   
Martial law and confiscation of guns is coming to America. I have no idea whether this is a coordinated effort by the govt or a real reaction to police shootings, but whatever the machinations of this, it is giving more and more licence for Obama to ban guns before he leaves office.

link   
I think everyone's looking in the wrong direction here. It's not blacks and whites, no race issues here, it's the assault rifle ban again.
Now the homegrown crazies have gone from shooting gays, to shooting cops. The shooting gays affair didn't work, it didn't turn enough public opinion, so they've gone for something closer to home, an attack on the state's security forces, to try and bring the rifle ban into place. The powers that be are determined by hook or by crook to take assault weapons off the streets and scenarios like this are the perfect opportunity. I think this is all engineered. Killing the rainbow minority in Orlando didn't have enough effect so they've gone for the blue minority in Dallas.
edit on AM5Fri20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm not arguing that I'm trying to tell you that just arming up and saying I will defend myself is not the answer to the problems your country has.
I'm saying the best way to sort it out is not with a gun but starting to talk to each other, to recognize the problems in society (poverty and education for a start) and maybe start empathizing with others more.
I wish you lot could be as patriotic about the American people who are different from yourselves or live differently as you are with pieces of metal that go bang.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: Phage

It's a good song. How Manson got race war out of it is beyond me.

He was also very influenced by the song "blackbird". He thought the Beatles were actually sending messages.

Like people say, he was nuts, but the song Blackbird has even been said by McCartney (later) to symbolically signify the black struggle against oppression.

So who influenced who?

In May 2002, following a show in Dallas, Texas, McCartney discussed the song with KCRW DJ Chris Douridas, saying: I had been doing some [poetry readings] in the last year or so because I've got a poetry book out called Blackbird Singing, and when I would read "Blackbird", I would always try and think of some explanation to tell the people … So, I was doing explanations, and I actually just remembered why I'd written "Blackbird", you know, that I'd been, I was in Scotland playing on my guitar, and I remembered this whole idea of "you were only waiting for this moment to arise" was about, you know, the black people's struggle in the southern states, and I was using the symbolism of a blackbird. It's not really about a blackbird whose wings are broken, you know, it's a bit more symbolic.

Blackbird Wikipedia

And if THAT reference to Dallas doesn't take the cake for weird coincidences, I don't know what does.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Obama is omnipotent and yet he is incapable of affecting anything.

Foxtards are so hilarious.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
Just curious, other than the video of the person in a jacket and light colored slacks shooting the police officer behind the pillar is there any other video evidence there was more than one shooter?

I've seen at least three videos of the shooting, all showing the same pillar area from different angles. I first heard of other shooters in the press conference.

So the answer is no for now, unless other videos surface.

CNN is still saying that garage suspect is alive "negotiating"

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Martial law and confiscation of guns is coming to America. I have no idea whether this is a coordinated effort by the govt or a real reaction to police shootings, but whatever the machinations of this, it is giving more and more licence for Obama to ban guns before he leaves office.

Who's going to confiscate the guns? The police, who are also gun owners and private citizens???? They're on our side.

Not gonna happen.

link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

The point here is that some people are too scared and paranoid. I merely reminded them we still have the 2nd and we the right to defend ourselves. That will never ever change.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

The point here is that some people are too scared and paranoid. I merely reminded them we still have the 2nd and we the right to defend ourselves. That will never ever change.

From who though? School children? Innocent people? Shop owners? Uniformed services? Shoppers?

The only thing the second amendment has ever done is take more lives. Not once have you ever overthrown a government dictator in your own country.

The rest of the world considers this a major curiosity.

link   
a reply to: rexsblues

You do remember Katrina right?

link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: UKTruth

Who's going to confiscate the guns? The police, who are also gun owners and private citizens???? They're on our side.

Not gonna happen.

All evidence should make you rethink that statement

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join