It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I was. It wasn’t just him, what really got me the most was the look the woman gave soon after I posted that. Like they knew, seriously.

edit on 1FridayFridayAmerica/Chicago3amFriday5am07 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

From the Beatles song on the White Album.
Manson thought it was about the ultimate race war. Manson is nuts.

Heater Skelter is a slide that spirals down. At amusement parks in Britain. It more or less means crazy ride IMO

Manson is a psycho
edit on 8-7-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: everyone

What? I never said it was....

But even a KKK member wouldn't be running around in his pointy hat would he? A balaclava is fit for purpose no matter who you are.

link   
Well if you guys are worried so much then don't fret. Many of us carry guns. It won't last long..... for the wrong side.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The "local media" reporting this is a fake radio station troll account...

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: MysticPearl

Then what was dude doing down on the street level like he was in the movie Heat? Not professional: it failed in the movie. And its just a movie.

Heat was a movie. Good for you. The H ollywood shootout was in HollyWood, too. Hiding behind cars in an exchange with automatic weapons is the last place one wants to be. The building and specifically the columns he chose and the way he used them was carefully planned.

Being on ground level gave him a route of egress. We see him vanish around the side of the building where he pauses, reloads and then disappears into the night.
edit on 8-7-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm trying to come up with a logical explanation why this group of military trained and urban combat experienced ex-soldiers would be looking to assassinate cops.

This isn't a hate group. There's something else behind this. For higher assassins but employed by who with the goal of what?

That's what it's really starting to look like, again from the videos it looks like at least one full-auto rifle was used. And that guy was definitely trained.

The tactics and awareness under pressure in that environment only comes from heavy experience in such an environment.

But what ex-soldiers go on suicide missions like this against cops? Makes zero sense. I also question how they could have planned and operate such a game plan in response to and on such short notice in response to the two killings. Makes me think this was planned before the shootings this week.

And that adds another layer to it.

Ex-soldiers on a pre-planned suicide mission bothers me. Brings up mind control as a possibility.
edit on 8-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: Phage

From the Beatles song on the White Album.
Manson thought it was about the ultimate race war. Manson is nuts.

Heater shelter is a slide that spirals down. At amusement parks in Britain. It more or less means crazy ride IMO

Manson is a psycho
I always have really liked that song.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh yeah. The race thing.

(But I didn't ask that. I answered.

And answered here too a reply to: ~Lucidity

The police are as much pawns as BLM is and as we are (or as they want us to be.

There's a reason tht police will be the last of use to lose their pensions. And that will probably be the final nail in the coffin.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

edit on 7/8/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Sky news tweeted this...

Local media reporting one of the #Dallas shooters identified as white neo-Nazi man Linked to KKK. #BLM

But some are saying it's fake.

I genuinely don't know what to believe anymore.

People are just a$$holes.

ever since sandyhook, we've got a lot of loonies who think everything is somekind of holographic magic show where nothing really happened to anyone.

...It kind of makes my brain hurt.

Well that is a interesting point. With the sandyhook shooting we were not even allowed to entertain just the idea of a false flag here on ATS and had to accept it was a white kid who shot himself in the back of the head with a shot gun and leftist members here expressing their "disgust" if you were to ever insinuate a false flag. But now with all this video and live streams here all of a sudden everything here is done by neo Nazi white KKK members and a false flag.

Gimme a break. BLM is a disgrace to black people all over the world. They hurt us more then help us.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
suspect is dead

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: bknapple32
Is it so out of the realm of possibilities that people within BLM are militarily trained?

Yeah but it doesn't make sense for them to do this in the name of #BLM.

At a protest against cops!

What if this BLM movement in Dallas actually had a good relationship with the Dallas cops? What if somebody wanted to drive a stake through the heart of the movement?
It does seem to be a "seize the moment" operation. In an interview I heard on the live coverage at the WFAA link, the organizers were saying that there were members of Dallas PD at the planning meetings for the protest march. People who benefit from violence and mayhem don't want peaceful protests.
My prayers are with those who suffer tonight.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just curious, other than the video of the person in a jacket and light colored slacks shooting the police officer behind the pillar is there any other video evidence there was more than one shooter?
edit on 8-7-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You give me hope that the race wars which have been planned can be averted. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Well if you guys are worried so much then don't fret. Many of us carry guns. It won't last long..... for the wrong side.

No right or wrong side tbh The people doing this think from their own perceptive that they are the good guys.
Guns are not the answer...Dialog with your fellow Americans and sorting it all out is the answer.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

And there we go.

Enter Obama to create more divisiveness like he did with the Travon case.
What is he gonna say this time "The shooter could have looked like my son" ? Doubt it..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustXeno

You give me hope that the race wars which have been planned can be averted. Thank you.

You are welcome my man. Not all black people fall for their emotional pitfall that they created for black people with this insane entitled BLM movement.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The 2nd gives us the right to defend ourselves.

That will not go away, no matter the rhetorics in politics by either side.

This is our nation. Our America. Our government.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Ex-soldiers on a pre-planned suicide mission bothers me. Brings up mind control as a possibility.

Charles Whitman - University of Texas comes to mind.
edit on 8-7-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join