It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
POtuS to deliver a comment in the next half hour.

link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: Mianeye
This is a little weird, or maybe it's another person.

These two videos are of the same cop getting killed by the shooter, one from above ground and one from the ground level.

The first video shows the officer hiding behind the pillar and the shooter walks up close to him and execute him.
Video one from above ground
This video of the same shooting from ground level shows the shooter no where near the cop when he falls down, instead it looks like the shooter is out on the street.
Video two from ground level

I'll go with that. In the video the shooter comes from behind and to the right of the cop. In the second video, he's in the street, in the open and shoots the cop from his left...

That is really bizarre.

link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I'm glad you agree with me.

If you all keep on blaming each other and not sorting out the root of why all this is happening they will come and take your guns because you will be in the street killing each other...

I haven't blamed anyone. I simply pointed out that some people have in this thread. And some feared that this occurrence will spread all over. All I did was trying to calm them down.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

So it's not just me...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Um, WOW

On a warm fall day in South Dallas, ten revolutionaries dressed in kaffiyehs and ski masks jog the perimeter of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park bellowing "No more pigs in our community!" Military discipline is in full effect as the joggers respond to two former Army Rangers in desert-camo brimmed hats with cries of "Sir, yes, sir!" The Huey P. Newton Gun Club is holding its regular Saturday fitness-training and self-defense class. Men in Che fatigues run with weight bags and roll around on the grass, knife-fighting one another with dull machetes.

Link

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I was just generally saying it to all and agreeing with you dude.
Misunderstanding

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Yes he's dead now. CNN pisses me off.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm putting this here. No idea what to make of it. Seems like either a sick troll/joke, an obvious plant or a crazy coincidence.

web.archive.org...://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html

crisis actors needed
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

compensation: lunch + clothes + hope and change

Needing reliable actors. MUST stay in character, must be ok with selling soul to some alphabet agency.

Wanna help give hope and change to amerikkka? and you can even get a free lunch!

Any medical, LEO, training is great. Costumes, vehicles, everything provided. Max confidentiality needed.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Posted nineteen days ago. Link keeps disappearing though.

If I had to guess, after all of the surreal events of the past few days and most importantly tonight - the video, everything posted and all the conjecture - seems like an op to discredit BLM. Or, worse, to get Americans to turn on each other.

I know, I know, flame on.
edit on 7/8/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

So it's not just me...

No..they are two completely different shooters, two videos and two different angles. In vid one he comes in from the left running from column to column, in the second he's taking a Sunday stroll coming in from the right in the open. If he's another shooter why doesn't he appear in the first video as he's there when the cop goes down.
edit on AM5Fri20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Um, WOW

On a warm fall day in South Dallas, ten revolutionaries dressed in kaffiyehs and ski masks jog the perimeter of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park bellowing "No more pigs in our community!" Military discipline is in full effect as the joggers respond to two former Army Rangers in desert-camo brimmed hats with cries of "Sir, yes, sir!" The Huey P. Newton Gun Club is holding its regular Saturday fitness-training and self-defense class. Men in Che fatigues run with weight bags and roll around on the grass, knife-fighting one another with dull machetes.

Link

um... Damn. Domo, You might want to go ahead an start a new topic with that link. Holy Sh!t.
edit on 8-7-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

I can understand the history of India, certain parts of Africa, Australia, most of Western Europe, Ireland, some parts of Asia.

Like I can understand your and your country's (UK) history and perspective, me having not been there? Like I can opine on issues over there? I guess I can. Well ok I guess. You'll have to accept my opinion on your country and your history like I have to accept yours.

Cheers.
edit on 7/8/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

These two videos are of the same cop getting killed by the shooter, one from above ground and one from the ground level.

The first video shows the officer hiding behind the pillar and the shooter walks up close to him and execute him.
This video of the same shooting from ground level shows the shooter no where near the cop when he falls down, instead it looks like the shooter is out on the street.

It doesn't seem to be the killer you can see in the ground level video. That guy is wearing black trousers or at least dark.

Maybe he is a cop, in the above ground video you can see, as the killer runs away, shots are hitting near him. Maybe the guy in the ground floor video is a cop coming into the scene?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Just sayin' is all. I can see a group that's already fairly radicalized snapping or at least an element of it snapping because of this weeks shootings.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No problem. This is a sensitive topic.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I can understand the history of India, certain parts of Africa, Australia, most of Western Europe, Ireland, some parts of Asia.

Like I can understand your and your country's (UK) history and perspective, me having not been there? Like I can opine on issues over there? I guess I can. Well ok I guess. You'll have to accept my opinion on your country and your history like I have to accept yours.

Cheers.

No you specifically said history, as in what is written and why.

But I see your point about perspective. I thought you were making an issue about American history being something incredibly hard to understand or something.

link   

Yeah, exactly.....

Could be the low quality, though it seems very weird, like there is a second person in a different scenario but killing the same cop.

If anybody missed it because of the fast running thread, ill repeat it here, take a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

You made it a point about not understanding the 2nd Amendment unless I am mistaken.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

this is conjecture. you have no idea who was under that mask killing those officers.

you are falling prey to a clear as day psy op.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: andy1972

I'll go with that. In the video the shooter comes from behind and to the right of the cop. In the second video, he's in the street, in the open and shoots the cop from his left...

That is really bizarre.

Some of these videos I'm noticing have a reversed image effect where left is right and right is left. Like in the shooting overnight of the babbling girl reporting her boyfriend getting shot . It appears he's on the passenger side and others on here noticed that, asking how the driver ( him) is on the wrong side ( on the right) . Then I see the video again and it looks right and he's in the drivers seat as he should be. Reversed from the first one I saw

As for this I can't tell what's going on, except yes it's not the same scene being shown. I just can't make out who, is who.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

It is definitely conjecture. It's also a pretty interesting coincidence that an angry mob of black people who hate police and spend time with Ex-Army Rangers getting trained are so close to an area where a bunch of cops were just murdered.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join