It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

An FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct" [3][4] and contains information from the notes taken during the interview by the non-primary agent.

It consists of information taken from the subject, rather than details about the subject themselves.

A forms list from an internal FBI Website lists the FD-302 as Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony.

From wiki.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This guy Comey is smiling and smirking when he answers questions, which to me means he is smug, and callous as the Clinton's.

He also needs to study his body language better, because he is giving away his inner most thoughts. smh

What a despicable representative for our FBI.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL...Let's hand over control of the Launch codes to her now.

Why not? As long as we can't prove that she intends to mishandle them, its OK if she's extremely careless with them. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It is called an oversight committee for a reason Mr. Cummings.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have more to say later, but for now, I just want to say that I think Hillary Clinton pulled it off! She played the technologically challenged technically unsophisticated doddering old lady perfectly!!!! And the FBI agents interviewing her BOUGHT IT!! Evidently James Comey allowed THAT to influence his decision not to believe she intentionally did anything wrong. Un-freakin-believable!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Comey for prison 2016 for being an inept, weak, bought out, hack. And Clinton for prison 2016 for being a corrupt, liar, negligent homicidal, perjurious, and general smuck...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Cummings what a ..............

After 8 years between Fast and Furious.Lerner,Benghazi, and now SERVERGATE.

Amazing how his party has had NO culpability what so ever.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary didn't "remember" the emails that were totally withheld either.

So top secret the government can't release any parts.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Cummings what a ..............

After 8 years between Fast and Furious.Lerner,Benghazi, and now SERVERGATE.

Amazing how his party has had NO culpability what so ever.

My favorite Congressman.

He screws up everything he even thinks about.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have more to say later, but for now, I just want to say that I think Hillary Clinton pulled it off! She played the technologically challenged technically unsophisticated doddering old lady perfectly!!!! And the FBI agents interviewing her BOUGHT IT!! Evidently James Comey allowed THAT to influence his decision not to believe she intentionally did anything wrong. Un-freakin-believable!

Well, of course, we won't be able to SEE her excellent work in "pulling it off" in front of the FBI...Because there was no Audio or Video recording and no transcripts.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hope you heard that this committee intends to refer a perjury investigation to the FBI today.

Hillary is about to be the subject of a criminal investigation, again.

Personally, I think the lying is bigger than the server. It is absolutely unacceptable that we could elect a POTUS with a record of lying to Congress.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikemanning34

An FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct" [3][4] and contains information from the notes taken during the interview by the non-primary agent.

It consists of information taken from the subject, rather than details about the subject themselves.

A forms list from an internal FBI Website lists the FD-302 as Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony.

From wiki.

So a 302 only summarizes the FBI interview notes? No detailed record of the 5 or 6 FBI agents questions and her answers? So we can only rely on Comey's summarization of what a few of the agents said, after all he admitted he didn't meet with all the agents afterwards. What a sham. This whole thing reeks.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If I give Comey the benefit of the doubt here and assume that he's playing it straight, yes, that seems to be the primary reason that he declined to recommend charges. He believed that she was too technologically inept to understand the implications of her actions and it influenced his decision in the case. Its completely asinine.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert
The meltdown is continuing.

And just WHAT hearing have you been watching ?

Clinton has been made out to be a complete IDIOT.

LOL...Let's hand over control of the Launch codes to her now.

oh dear god

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Hope you heard that this committee intends to refer a perjury investigation to the FBI today.

Hillary is about to be the subject of a criminal investigation, again.

Personally, I think the lying is bigger than the server. It is absolutely unacceptable that we could elect a POTUS with a record of lying to Congress.

How ironic. That's how her Big Dawg hubby got impeached. Not by diddling Monica in the Oval Office, but by perjuring himself. Must be a Clinton trait.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: mikemanning34

From wiki.

So a 302 only summarizes the FBI interview notes? No detailed record of the 5 or 6 FBI agents questions and her answers? So we can only rely on Comey's summarization of what a few of the agents said, after all he admitted he didn't meet with all the agents afterwards. What a sham. This whole thing reeks.

Sure does.
She probably stipulated no oath, no recording and no transcripts...for 'voluntarily' giving the interview.

link   
Not sure who he is but a Congressman is addressing Tenth's inquiry here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Comey dodged when the Congressman tried to argue that shows intent.
edit on 7-7-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, Hillary is really good at playing dumb......really good. Too good. It's almost like she isn't even faking it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Asked and answered. She came in voluntarily. She was not subpoenaed. She came when she was asked to.

Gin

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They need to haul (C)linton's ass in front of the congress and let Hurd and rest of the republicans roast her good.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join