It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Hillary Clinton as POTUS would assure WW3?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Do you believe Hillary Clinton as POTUS would assure WW3?

It all depends. If that's what is desired by the highest bidders to The Clinton Foundation, ABSOLUTELY.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'd just like to say, that reading your posts, reminds me of why I stopped reading the MSM articles.

There's no more Soviet Union. No communists are out to get you. Putin does not wish to resurrect the Soviet Union.
The world no longer needs you guys to play the world police. Just bring your troops back home, and deal with your crap.

Well, if you knew anything about history, you'd know that in Yugoslavia, whoever spoke highly of the Soviet Union would, in the best case scenario, end up in jail.

Deal with the terrorists, instead of using them in your battle to overthrow legal governments all around the world. I believe Donald Trump would do exactly that.
edit on 437k2016Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
That's why I have the bunker!a reply to: DJW001

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Or a withdrawal of the US off the world stage. That would throw the world into chaos and start a conventional and nuclear arms race that could lead to anything as the struggle for a new order would begin. However nobody is stupid enough to do that.

Thats the epitome of stupid. Damn control freaks want to police the world. However did it get along before America began bombing the crap out of it?

US out of everywhere, Yankee go home.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Seems like the Americans don't know that the world existed even before the US was created

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

WWIII is been 'going on' for some time. Just the warmongers want you to think its some future event, so you don't worry about all the very present and real warfare that isn't covered in the main stream.

There, no war yet, go back to sleep. Sleeep....

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

"Do you believe Hillary Clinton as POTUS would assure WW3?

Definitely.

And so does China and Russia.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Noting Mrs. Clinton’s support for the 2003 Iraq War and the 2012 Libya operation, Mr. Obama’s surge in Afghanistan and a proposed no-fly zone over Syria, “her positions are often more militaristic than anyone else in the race,” Mr. Timm wrote.

China’s official Xinhua News Agency this week carried a long analysis critical of Mrs. Clinton’s record of support for U.S. military intervention in the Middle East, saying there was little sign she would reverse course if elected president.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Jul 2016 09:36:08 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Seems like the Americans don't know that the world existed even before the US was created

Its okay, they're "Exceptional" (better than).

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
When it comes to who has the emotional maturity to launch nuclear weapons, Hillary is a big worry with how she has handled Libya. Taking money from the Arabs, ignoring the African union, the ongoing Benghazi scandal and showing a lack of comprehension of what it means to remove a head a state and put a country into civil war and military law.

If there is a buck to be made or just one of her bad days, it does look like the voting machines brought to you by the military industrial complex have already made up their minds and do like Hillary.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

And some people keep replaying the fall of Communism in their heads, looking for a villain to blame.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

There's no more Soviet Union. No communists are out to get you.

...says the man with the Che Guevara avatar.
It's not Communism I'm worried about, it's totalitarianism. And not just in Russia, China, and Iran, but even in America's supposed allies: Japan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Philippines....

Putin does not wish to resurrect the Soviet Union.

Of course not. He has been nibbling away at Georgia and annexing Ukrainian territory as a hobby.

The world no longer needs you guys to play the world police. Just bring your troops back home, and deal with your crap.

I agree with you, but as Churchill warned, it is important that you leave the world stage in a way that is conscious of the world you will leave behind.

Well, if you knew anything about history, you'd know that in Yugoslavia, whoever spoke highly of the Soviet Union would, in the best case scenario, end up in jail.

What happened to people who spoke highly of America?

Deal with the terrorists, instead of using them in your battle to overthrow legal governments all around the world. I believe Donald Trump would do exactly that.

I see you buy Moscow's line. Do you think it is a coincidence that the Istanbul airport bombers had Russian passports? Or that Russia and the former Soviet Central Asian republics are a major source of Daesh fighters? No matter, Trump has made it very clear he approves of Saddam's way of dealing with terrorists... carpet bomb the Muslim world and don't let the refugees into your country.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Don`t give up on America yet,the young people I know and work with have surprised me at how they are waking up.Our military and police have been treated like crap for 8 years,leftist judges have shown they are pro-criminal,and no one has faith in the government.We also are getting an attitude the world hasn`t seen since the 1800`s.If the spark hits the right way Hell`s coming for our political class and it may not stop there.War fever may be brewing over,In my lifetime I never heard such anger and we should kill ever one of those sob`s as I do now.Our government better listen up and start putting our interests and welfare first or I`m afraid really bad things or on the way for us all.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The coverups have have pssed the rubicon....its time to turn the page....TPTB will pull the chute cord soon and rip themselves aawy from the many martyrs they have paid to put in place. ....trying force as much seperation during the truther feeding frenzy as they can manage to cover their hopefull escape. Lay low,bury the money,wait it out. The hounds are on the trail now and will not be detered......its time for plan B,for a major martyr, and HRC is IMHO going down town brown.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Could you repeat that in English, please?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I disagree. As much as I detest Hillary, there is no way that she would benefit from it. So no, she won't start WWIII.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If anything...it will be Trump pretty quickly if/when he takes office. We've made under the table agreements with some other countries he doesnt know about yet he'll have to abide by.

He has a big mouth and is gonna tick off some foreign leaders pretty quickly because he lacks any visible sense of diplomacy that Ive ever seen him exhibit(not) in over the last 40 or so years.

Look...this election we have poop in one hand (Hillary)...and poop in the other (Trump). It just comes down to which one smells the worst...

And yet I gotta vote too! :/ Who do we choose when neither is a really good choice??????

**PS I'm supporting neither right now so don't go yelling at me..........
edit on 7-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: MrSpad
Or a withdrawal of the US off the world stage. That would throw the world into chaos and start a conventional and nuclear arms race that could lead to anything as the struggle for a new order would begin. However nobody is stupid enough to do that.

Thats the epitome of stupid. Damn control freaks want to police the world. However did it get along before America began bombing the crap out of it?

US out of everywhere, Yankee go home.

It used to deal with it with large global wars every few decades (WW1 was not the first world war) and most the world being conquered and subjugated by a few powerful nations.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Such is the tyranny of empire America(Sarcasm)
No angels to be sure, but better than communism.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
She's stated multiple times her intent to use military force against Iran. She has said that she will attack Iran as president. She is 100% intent on doing it.

She has demonstrated her bloodlust as Secretary, multiple times.

There is no doubt that she will make GWB look like a saint by the time she is done with her plans for other countries.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
She's stated multiple times her intent to use military force against Iran. She has said that she will attack Iran as president. She is 100% intent on doing it.

She has demonstrated her bloodlust as Secretary, multiple times.

There is no doubt that she will make GWB look like a saint by the time she is done with her plans for other countries.

Its chilling , the calls for Assad to go and the Iran nuclear threat seem on a back burner for some reason, don't they? They're waiting for Mrs. President to foot the Bill.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join