It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Christian scripture - Enoch Parables - The parable of the mountains - part 1

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why were the scriptures about Enoch (Noah's great grand father) removed from the early biblical writings?
Don't you think its strange that most Christian's have never heard of Enoch?
But he received so many prophetic visions especially for this age we live in. They have been purposefully hidden until this time. This age.

I feel unworthy of this task. In fact just like Jonah I have run from it. It has been a burden to me and still is. A weight I have carried for many years.
Such a wretched soul as myself to be asked to convey a simple message. But my words will fall on deaf ears save but a few.

While in a period of fasting prayer and intense spiritual ecstasy. I received vision to understanding the meanings of the 7 mountains - which are the 7 lamp stands.

Below is what I wrote:

exerts and parables taken from the Book of Enoch.

Enoch was a great prophet who was 7th in succession from Adam and Eve. He lead a very holy life obeying the commands of “Yawah”. (God). He was given many visions to show future generations. The below mentioned Visions are for our generation and are relevant to what is happening in today’s age. Understanding has been slowly revealed to me throughout my life. Not all has been revealed to me as there is much still hidden and it is only through the Lords mercy that I was able to see the meaning of these parables. I also want to mention that, although I have mentioned the name “Yawah” above. God has revealed many His names throughout time and in different places. This is the name which is relevant to this period and place.

1. Book of Enoch - [Chapter 24]
2. 1 And from thence I went to another place of the earth, and he showed me a mountain range of 2 fire which burnt day and night. And I went beyond it and saw seven magnificent mountains all differing each from the other, and the stones (thereof) were magnificent and beautiful, magnificent as a whole, of glorious appearance and fair exterior:

3. The magnificent mountains are the main churches (religions) of today. Of course these main religions have many offshoots which could be spoken of as islands, near the mountains. But it is these mountains which are spoken of in this parable. They are all beautiful and all are adorned with a different dress. Different stones but equally beautiful. (Except the seventh). These adornments which are like different dress’s speak of the difference in look of today’s world religions.
4. three towards the east, one founded on the other, and three towards the south, one upon the other, and deep rough ravines, no one of which 3 joined with any other.
The three mountains in the east are the main 3 religious bodies that were born in Asia today. The Hindu faith. The Buddhist faith. And The Hare Krishna org. They have the same root. They have a different adornments of rocks. They all however stem from the One teachings. Those original teachings were the most pure. These teachings were a monotheistic teaching. They taught of only One God and they exist to this day. They are the Vedic teachings.
The three mountains spoken of in the south are the Judaism faith. Then Christianity. And lastly the faith of the Muslim people, Islam. You can see that each three religions rests upon the other one. They all have a very deep ravine in between. This deep and rough ravine separates them and makes it difficult for the three mountains on each side to recognise they actually stemmed from the same teachings. They all came from our Father which is God. However I will further explain this in another of Enoch’s parables.
And the seventh mountain was in the midst of these, and it excelled them 4 in height, resembling the seat of a throne: and fragrant trees encircled the throne. And amongst them was a tree such as I had never yet smelt, neither was any amongst them nor were others like it: it had a fragrance beyond all fragrance, and its leaves and blooms and wood wither not for ever: 5 and its fruit is beautiful, and its fruit n resembles the dates of a palm.
The seventh mountain is the pure and original teachings that God gave to man. These teachings are the most holy and the teachings that we as humans need to revert back to. For the fruit (which is the people who practice these teachings) are the most beautiful. The seventh and most beautiful mountain will come forth when each of the other mountains recognises that they are all one family and have the same Parent. But this cannot happen until each one recognises that they were all come from the same source and all hold a key. I pray with all my heart that the wise people from each mountain can see this truth. For it is the wise who are the elect ones. These people can rebirth Gods original teachings. They can create the seventh mountain. The elect ones must start waking up each church to this truth. It is only when people understand this that the divisions will fall. It is time to wake up to this test. This has become our stumbling block. I just want to see this world in peace.

5. Then I said: 'How beautiful is this tree, and fragrant, and its leaves are fair, and its blooms very delightful in appearance.' 6 Then answered Michael, one of the holy and honoured angels who was with me, and was their leader.
Enoch can see the beauty of the original pure teachings that God has for us.
Book of Enoch - [Chapter 25]
1 And he said unto me: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask me regarding the fragrance of the tree, 2 and why dost thou wish to learn the truth?' Then I answered him saying: 'I wish to 3 know about everything, but especially about this tree.' And he answered saying: 'This high mountain which thou hast seen, whose summit is like the throne of God, is His throne, where the Holy Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when He shall come down to visit 4 the earth with goodness. And as for this fragrant tree no mortal is permitted to touch it till the great judgement, when He shall take vengeance on all and bring (everything) to its consummation 5 for ever.

We all know of this judgement for we have brought it on ourselves. We have broken all our covenants, bar just a few people who adhere to them. Many people in today’s age claim to be following Gods teachings. But they are only lying to themselves. They eat meat. They worship carved images. They don’t bow their head down to the Lord and offer praise. They don’t make offerings of flowers and incense in love of our great Father. They have forgotten that these are the things which God loves of us. These are the ways of our ancestors, before we fell from grace. And most importantly they cannot see that the other churches are there brother and sisters. Instead of learning from each other they fight? I am perplexed by this as I do not understand this behaviour. For it is most unholy. My heart grieves everyday because of this great division and blindness. It make me so sad, that brothers are killing themselves over this blindness that has afflicted there eyes. I just want Gods house to be restored.

It shall then be given to the righteous and holy. Its fruit shall be for food to the elect: it shall be transplanted to the holy place, to the temple of the Lord, the Eternal King.

Continued in part 2.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think it is a cool idea what you are doing, but the Book of Enoch is one of the most sacred bools on the planet and adding to it is, well, kind of disrespectful I guess.

The only reason for its not being a part of the Bible is because Christians were always taught mankind's sin was the reason for the flood.

Enoch has the Nephilim at fault and the Igrigori the cause of the Nephilim. Pastors all play dumb when it comes to the Book of Enoch because, well, they are not about to let people think that it WASN'T because of man's mistake (the flood) but the Elohim's.

And there is a sequel: 2 Enoch (Secrets of Enoch) THIRD down from the top.

edit on 6-7-2016 by DefeatDeceit888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Have you heard of 2 Enoch, a lesser known work belonging to the Apocrypha of the NT era but underestimated and I believe was orally transmitted then written down by a skilled author.

Or the Kabbalistic 3 Enoch? I have it on pdf and it is a Rabbinical tradition of when Enoch becomes Metatron? That one is the only one I haven't fully read.

The Enochic Book of Giants was found in decent fragments also Qumran.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks, now I'm intrigued

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is nothing added. Only an explanation (purport) to the meaning of the parables.
I should have used a different font to make it clearer for the audience. My 4 hour time limit to edit is over. So I cannot change that. So I request the readers to first read The book of Enoch - from chapter 24.
Then to read what has been revealed to me. I have merely broken up Enoch's parables which meanings have been hidden until now, with my understanding. But nothing is added. Only explained.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DefeatDeceit888

No I haven't - That sounds very interesting though ! Especially about The Enochic Book of Giants. But I am directed (sometimes) in an un-usual way by Spirit. A word (usually a strange one) will enter my thoughts. I will keep hearing the word over and over in my thoughts. This is what happened before I had ever heard about Enoch. His name kept entering my mind. Over and over the word / name Enoch. It kept entering my thoughts. So I knew I must study Enoch. I am still amazed when this happens as these words always send me on a path of new understanding. This is one way the spirit directs me. That is how I discovered Enoch's writings.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

No I haven't - That sounds very interesting though ! Especially about The Enochic Book of Giants. But I am directed (sometimes) in an un-usual way by Spirit. A word (usually a strange one) will enter my thoughts. I will keep hearing the word over and over in my thoughts. This is what happened before I had ever heard about Enoch. His name kept entering my mind. Over and over the word / name Enoch. It kept entering my thoughts. So I knew I must study Enoch. I am still amazed when this happens as these words always send me on a path of new understanding. This is one way the spirit directs me. That is how I discovered Enoch's writings.

I hope you have something interesting to say about Akae Beka the secret word, Beka was a word thought magical in Judaism but I forget what it means. A Rasta musician uses the name and I always thought it was interesting.

Read 2 Enoch, it is not a waste of time at all and whoever wrote it was well informed in esoterica and Judaism because it has the mystery of the Phoenix and other things you would be interested in.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Because the book of Enoch wasn't written by Enoch, it was written in 200 BC. It's a cool book, it's just Rabbi traditions though. It's still highly regarded for its literary prose, historical value and such, but neither the Jews, not the Christians regard it as inspired scripture. Like the Didache.

edit on 6-7-2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

While in a period of fasting prayer and intense spiritual ecstasy. I received vision to understanding the meanings of the 7 mountains - which are the 7 lamp stands.

You have a problem. In prophetic language all through the Bible, from Daniel through Revelation a mountain symbolizes a kingdom. It's universal, mountain = Kingdom/Empire

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

The Book of Enoch is canonical in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church because they never answered to Rome.

Most Jews actually do believe that the Book of Enoch is inspired, just not a part of the Tanakh. It was a story passed from mouth to ear for generations and originally part of the Books of Noah that are lost ( it's believed).

What Jews say is that they don't believe in fallen angels, that the beings in the book are incorrectly called fallen angels but they aren't considered angels they are called Igrigori or Watchers and are the "Sons of God" from Genesis. They are currently imprisoned in earth and their leader destroyed.

But in 200 B.C. it was canon and at least until 68 A.D. The current Rabbinical tradition has a 3rd Enoch even.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Like the Didache.

That always has surprised me considering its one of the earliest texts that have the trinitarian formula... (even though the dating of the text is suspicious)

I know its not canon, but i find it weird that its dismissed

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The Book of Enoch is canonical in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church because they never answered to Rome.

They use 81 books, so be it. I'm not hating on the book of Enoch, just relaying the history of it. It was written in 200 BC and contains passed down Rabbinical traditions of Enoch. The early church didn't use it either and they weren't controlled by Rome. There was no such thing as the Holy Roman Empire in the 1st - 4th century AD.

And I believe the Angel view of Genesis 6, it should say Nephilim because that's what the text says. They were Giants, the Septuagint says "giggantes", but that word means "Earth-born", not Giants in Greek. You'll also note that in the Hebrew is says Noah was perfect in his generations, that means his DNA wasn't defiled. Perfect doesn't mean without sin, the Hebrew word implies uncorrupted, unblemished. Same word is used for a sacrificial animal that was without spot or blemish.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I've never read it, I just know it's not considered inspired by the Holy Spirit. I think it's alluded to in scripture though, but I'm not sure about that.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It's quoted by Jude.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

IMHO Enoch was suppressed simply because it wouldnt support our artificially contrived and controlled status quo global reality to have Enoch chit-chatting and waxing poetic about the Global Flood ...BEFORE....it happened to Noah.

Enoch had knowledge of the cyclical nature of the global displacement waves every chapter of Global Humanity must find a way to hurdle...or we perish.

Enochs words were the most important words recorded because they were the continuation of a message which has been transitting history foreshadowing every step we take as a species.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DefeatDeceit888

It's quoted by Jude.

Jude quoted the first prophecy ever made by man, Enoch. I was saying above that I think the Didache is alluded to in scripture, but not sure where. I could be wrong though, but it seems I heard someone teach that once. I'll Google and see.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Okay, I'm wrong. It's just church traditions and wasn't alluded to in the NT books.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

They use 81 books, so be it. I'm not hating on the book of Enoch, just relaying the history of it. It was written in 200 BC and contains passed down Rabbinical traditions of Enoch. The early church didn't use it either and they weren't controlled by Rome. There was no such thing as the Holy Roman Empire in the 1st - 4th century AD.

Maybe no HRE, but they did so use the Book of Enoch, quote from it in their writings and not until the canon was finalized was it deemed Apocryphal.

But Apocryphal doesn't mean it wasn't inspired, just that it was kept hidden from the public.

And I believe the Angel view of Genesis 6, it should say Nephilim because that's what the text says. They were Giants, the Septuagint says "giggantes", but that word means "Earth-born", not Giants in Greek. You'll also note that in the Hebrew is says Noah was perfect in his generations, that means his DNA wasn't defiled. Perfect doesn't mean without sin, the Hebrew word implies uncorrupted, unblemished. Same word is used for a sacrificial animal that was without spot or blemish.

Believe whatever you want but the original term "Sons of God" didn't mean angels when Genesis was written or in our oldest known Hebrew texts which are the oldest in any language from B.C.

Angels comes from the later Greek translation. But the word Sons doesn't translate to angels from Hebrew to Greek so something in the religion changed, making angels necessary to replace Sons and was mans decision to alter the "Word of God."

That is just the truth. Sons before angels and it was the Sons of God that begat the Nephilim, not angels. Demons are the souls of the dead Nephilim.

What the difference is is anyone's guess but there is a difference.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DefeatDeceit888

It's quoted by Jude.

Jude quoted the first prophecy ever made by man, Enoch. I was saying above that I think the Didache is alluded to in scripture, but not sure where. I could be wrong though, but it seems I heard someone teach that once. I'll Google and see.

I wasn't talking about the Didache, it's not even the thread topic.

Like I said, Jude quoted from the Book of Enoch because it was widely read and scripture at the time Jude was written.

I don't know what you think you are saying but "oldest prophecy made by man" or not, it comes from the Book was Enoch that we know for a 100% fact was around at that time.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Akragon

I've never read it, I just know it's not considered inspired by the Holy Spirit. I think it's alluded to in scripture though, but I'm not sure about that.

By YOU it is not considered inspired by the Holy Spirit.

It is by millions of people though. Myself included.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join