It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Christian scripture - Enoch Parables - The parable of the mountains - part 1

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DefeatDeceit888

Do you just argue? Like even when you realize you are wrong you change over to a different argument and when you run out you do the "heretic" tactic because I don't believe a human was also God because the Bible disagrees with the Trinity doctrine and the first Christians didn't believe that. They may have mythologized Jesus but he wasn't God

Ah such a big subject of debate. I have my own opinion. But really it matters not whether he was or wasn't. But its good to question and not blindly follow. I like that you challenge the main stream beliefs taught in the Christian Church. Jesus was far from mainstream.

In the below passage from John: 13. where Jesus washes the feet of His disciples, he states his position in relation to God.
Jesus was a servant we can agree. He also delivered a powerful message. So he was a also a messenger. Everyone should agree on that I hope? Below is what he says.

John 13: 16-17.

Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

There are good view points on both sides. What do you think of the above passage? I never hear Christians talk too much about this passage.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IsidoreOfSeville
Yes agreed. Your wording is better. Its meant to be that way. The writings and meanings have been excluded for a time. But now they are available for us in our generation. But not only those sacred texts but also other scriptures from the East. This is truly a special time for our generation - for theses writings are available for our eyes in our era. We are truly blessed in this age. The scriptures are there in many languages for anyone who seeks. Yet who is seeking outside of what they believe? Who takes advantage of the availability of these scriptures? Who's beliefs have become stumbling blocks?
There is an ingrained stubbornness of thought that will require great humility to overcome.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Revelation 1:20 doesn't say nothing about mountains.

Ofcourse not! It would not be much of a mystery if it did? Anyone would see it.
Remember the mountains are all adorned with beautiful different jewels. The Jewels are the fruit of the teachings of each lampstand. All the jewels are different but beautiful.

What are the jewels in your nations?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

But "mystery" (musterion) in the Greek isn't what it means in English. It's not some enigmatic thing that is hard to be deciphered, musterion in Greek means something that had been hidden is now being revealed. Think of sharing a computer password with someone.

In prophetic visions and dreams mountains are always kingdoms/empires.

edit on 7 12 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

The book of Enoch is a wild card when it comes to prophecy.

Enoch 1, Chapter 24 says these 7 mountains flash of fire by day and night. The christian congregations in Revelation are said to have a Menorah each. If they apostatize from Jesus he said he'll take away their Menorah/Lampstand. I guess this means illuminators representing Christ. The seven mountains could still be the congregations because they eventually become kingdoms/Nations after they get big enough.

I'm just trying to see if from the OP's perspective. I still haven't grasped the concept where each mountain is associated with the other religions of the world.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join