It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Proves Hillary Committed Perjury

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The FBI director too? I think Clinton and her followers have a serious case of Paranoid Delusion.

So, a meeting between Bill Clinton and the Attorney General, just days before the FBI Director lets Hillary off scott free, after he's repeatedly stated how he's going after her in the past...is just COINCIDENCE to you? We're just paranoid, right? Please tell me this is not seriously what you think......

Damn right he's in on it. Same with the AG.

And honestly, who can blame them? They were likely given the choice of being another mysterious Clinton death as an alternative.

Perjury is typically brought to discredit an individual.

It's almost impossible to prove.

Clinton gave her testimony based on her best recollection of events.

Have you not SEEN video of Hillary's statements, and then the FBI Director's statements where he basically goes point for point, ILLUSTRATING that she factually lied in her testimony? I'm sorry, but if her own words aren't proof, not sure what will do it for you.

Same with the incidents of rigging the primaries. You can see video of one of the caucuses, where Bernie supporters called for a recount, were granted it, and then any idiot can see Bernie carried it, yet she ruled it for Clinton... Your mind seems made up, so no use doing the homework for you to post it. I'm not even for Bernie, but I am appalled by the process in which the voters were basically ignored. As for the 12yr old rapist, again, her own damn audio. Her own damn words. Not right wing BS, it's simply proof.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The elites obviously want Hillary, so nothing will happen to her. The statements by the FBI director show that she was negligent, and she knew to be negligent and gave classified information to people who should never have had it, and used a system that under the law is illegal to use for such classified information.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

maybe was never in the plan her presidency

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

That is soooo true, and really, that is the saddest legacy that we will be left with in the US after the rubble of this current scandal has been neatly swept under the rug, and forgotten.

Of course, I hope it may amount to something, and I hope this won't happen again, but it seems this FBI director is too tolerant of high level crimes.

I wonder: did someone threaten him, or someone he cares about?

He seems too smart to look sooo stupid.

There is something deeper in these waters yet to be revealed, methinks.

It might be time to 'flush the toilet' of the US government, and fill the bowl with clean water again, because right now it looks from all angles to be filled with sh)*)(*)(*)(#%88!!! (fill in your own word for stinky excrement here!).

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sadly, I agree with this.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No, the British public are just more uneducated and racist than our Government had predicted.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Charging her with perjury is like charging a serial killer with running a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

Yes...but...I worked in law enforcement (technical non-active) and I can tell you a hell of a lot of drug dealers, etc. are not prosecuted for those crimes...but tax fraud. You see, by selling drugs and the NOT reporting the income, you have committed tax fraud. Sometimes the tax crime even ends up with a greater sentence than the drug crime.

So...consider Hillary. Yes, she is an evil, lying, murdering, C from Hell and should be hung for her crimes. But catching her on perjury may be the best we get. And it is kind of funny. She covered her ass quite well in so many ways, but got caught for the little thing she ignored...she was caught lying while under oath.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If it is not, I will still be voting Democratic, because, with likely millions of American voters, I tend to be voting AGAINST a candidate rather than FOR one.

This is why the voting process does not work to the best of its potential. People do this. Crazy that people actually do this...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yes...but...I worked in law enforcement (technical non-active) and I can tell you a hell of a lot of drug dealers, etc. are not prosecuted for those crimes...but tax fraud.

Like Capone, Chapo and Escobar, they were sentenced to prison resorts. All they were was drug dealers.

This lady fancies herself after Caesar. Someone tell the Roman Senators that.

And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device" And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast. They stab it with their steely knives, but they just_can't_kill_the_Beast." -- The Eagles, "Hotel California"

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yes. I've never understood what she hoped to accomplish with the Bosnia bit. Seemed to be a real deeerp! moment.

As to the rest, you are surprised that a politician lies?

I'm not.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

If it is not, I will still be voting Democratic, because, with likely millions of American voters, I tend to be voting AGAINST a candidate rather than FOR one.

This is why the voting process does not work to the best of its potential. People do this. Crazy that people actually do this...

Why is it crazy?

I'm not an unintelligent person, nor am I a "low-information" voter. I've reviewed carefully, as I always do, the two likely candidates for President, but also, I've reviewed the political platforms of both parties.

In that careful analysis, I find that the Democratic party and the Democratic candidate are less dangerous to me and mine than the Republicans are.

I don't see how making the best choice in a bad situation is "crazy" at all ... can you explain?
edit on 8-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yes...but...I worked in law enforcement (technical non-active) and I can tell you a hell of a lot of drug dealers, etc. are not prosecuted for those crimes...but tax fraud.

Like Capone, Chapo and Escobar, they were sentenced to prison resorts. All they were was drug dealers.

And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device" And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast. They stab it with their steely knives, but they just_can't_kill_the_Beast." -- The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Tell ya what...you provide her with the fiddle and I'll light the fire.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Tell ya what...you provide her with the fiddle and I'll light the fire.

Her "fiddle" is a cell phone...

Wait till she gets her hands on the "football".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The request to the FBI for a purjury investigation is being prepared and it is being reported that it will be formally submitted next week.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is the only time she barked the truth.

edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She could be held in contempt for falsely impersonating a person.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why is it crazy?

I'm not an unintelligent person, nor am I a "low-information" voter. I've reviewed carefully, as I always do, the two likely candidates for President, but also, I've reviewed the political platforms of both parties.

In that careful analysis, I find that the Democratic party and the Democratic candidate are less dangerous to me and mine than the Republicans are.

I don't see how making the best choice in a bad situation is "crazy" at all ... can you explain?

Your're having to make judgements on a potential future which is not crazy in my eyes, but it is very difficult and pretty much impossible to be accurate on. It makes it somewhat of a crap shoot.
What IS known is the absolute chaos wreaked on the world over the last decade. I for one will not vote for more of the same in my country and I do think it somewhat crazy to not want to change the current trajectory.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why is it crazy?

I say that because people choose one of two that are in the lead rather than looking at other candidates. Also, aligning ones self with a party because they want to belong to a winning team. I'm not saying that is accurate for everyone, only the majority. Lots of people vote because their candidate promises them things that would benefit themselves the most, instead of the country as a whole..

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Charging her with perjury is like charging a serial killer with running a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

Yes...but...I worked in law enforcement (technical non-active) and I can tell you a hell of a lot of drug dealers, etc. are not prosecuted for those crimes...but tax fraud. You see, by selling drugs and the NOT reporting the income, you have committed tax fraud. Sometimes the tax crime even ends up with a greater sentence than the drug crime.

So...consider Hillary. Yes, she is an evil, lying, murdering, C from Hell and should be hung for her crimes. But catching her on perjury may be the best we get. And it is kind of funny. She covered her ass quite well in so many ways, but got caught for the little thing she ignored...she was caught lying while under oath.

Everyone seems to be forgetting one thing. I've been watching the hearings and at times it seems like there is something they want to say, but don't. I did some research on the Patriot Act.

I know I am scared of it. But lookie what I found.

Patriot Act

From broad concern felt among Americans from both the September 11 attacks and the 2001 anthrax attacks, Congress rushed to pass legislation to strengthen security controls.

Title I: Enhancing domestic security against terrorism
18 U.S. Code § 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers www.law.cornell.edu...

(1)having knowingly accessed a computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and by means of such conduct having obtained information that has been determined by the United States Government pursuant to an Executive order or statute to require protection against unauthorized disclosure for reasons of national defense or foreign relations, or any restricted data, as defined in paragraph y. of section 11 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, with reason to believe that such information so obtained could be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation willfully communicates, delivers, transmits, or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it;

(3) intentionally, without authorization to access any nonpublic computer of a department or agency of the United States, accesses such a computer of that department or agency that is exclusively for the use of the Government of the United States or, in the case of a computer not exclusively for such use, is used by or for the Government of the United States and such conduct affects that use by or for the Government of the United States;

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
today, FBI director Comey is saying that it was easy not to press charges against Hillary. I'm on a cell phone so can't link to it now but I'm sure somebody else will start a thread

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join