It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Proves Hillary Committed Perjury

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: IAMTAT

That pathological liar known as Hillary will be our POTUS come 2016 and not because the people want her but rather the corrupted system wants it.

There's still a simple solution...

If a Democrat voter believes a PROVEN PERJURER...who is willing to LIE UNDER OATH...should NOT be in charge of their country...ALL they have to do is NOT vote for her...or vote for someone else.

If she breaks oaths for her own benefit...HOW can ANY voter expect her not to break THIS SACRED OATH?:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
edit on 6-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Birds of a feather flock together... in other words Hillary supporters don`t care that she lied because many of them are just like her and worse and besides Hillary is going to give them more free stuff when she is appointed as president.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
She probably mis-remembered some details.

Being under sniper fire in Bosnia will do that for you. PTSD and all.

(This in no way is meant to disrespect veterans who are actually suffering from this).

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If she breaks oaths for her own benefit...HOW can ANY voter expect her not to break THIS SACRED OATH?:

Surely this can't be a surprise to you but besides a rigged system you have two types of Hillary bamboozled dedicated voters from what I have seen and certainly backed up by some ATS members.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"It doesn't matter what she did; if we can just get her in this one time, and realize our ultimate goal of complete destruction of this country...just this one time is all we need...just this once, and everything will be okay".

^^^^^^ This is the desperation of the left in this country ^^^^^^^

Equally, this should be the rally cry to the right!!!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

You might not get another chance!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yea, but. I want to be able to tell my grand children that I voted for NOT only the first black president, but I ALSO voted for the first female president. I want them to know I made racism, sexism, and discrimination extinct by my vote.

All hail Queen Hillary. May her reign last longer than time itself.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Clinton gave her testimony based on her best recollection of events.

You mean like how she did here?

Or here?

Looks like she sure did her best to recollect all that. While lying about it. But if all that is because of some mental issue that prevents her from remembering all that correctly (*Coughs) then how trustworthy would she be as a president. She could have a peaceful talk with Russia but then the day after she will remember it as a act of war and there we go. Either way it does not seem like a very stable choice as a president.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
the one thing I'll say in support of Trump as far as having the will to do a "good" job and not just for selfish gains is that his ego would never allow him to look bad or lose in a negotiation. He doesn't have to cowtow to anybody (ok well sure he does but I bet it wouldn't be as much as Killary) and that might be what puts things back into a more balanced system where the people get some perks in living standards. Hey thanks for the Ron Paul shoutout! still love that guy

a reply to: superman2012

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
"It doesn't matter what she did; if we can just get her in this one time, and realize our ultimate goal of complete destruction of this country...just this one time is all we need...just this once, and everything will be okay".

^^^^^^ This is the desperation of the left in this country ^^^^^^^

Equally, this should be the rally cry to the right!!!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

You might not get another chance!!

There will not be another chance, ever.
That is how it was with Brexit also. It's a one time shot at reversing the course of government tyranny.
I hate to say this, and I mean no offence, but I think the British public have more courage than our US cousins... or should I say are slightly less docile and brainwashed.
edit on 7/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yes, she lied. But then, of course she did. Why do we all seem to suffer from short term memory loss when it comes to politics in this country? If my 35 years on this planet have taught me anything... it is that politicians lie, quite often to the detriment of human lives. Very nearly all of them.

That includes Clinton, it includes the politicians on the "other side" trying to find a means of indicting her (which does nothing to exonerate her, but does prove their own hypocrisy,) it includes every sitting president from either party in my lifetime and at the very least for a long, long time prior, and it includes people on both the "left" and the "right."

The only things shocking about this, are 1) that anyone is shocked by it, and 2) that anyone feels their "side" is in any way sufficiently comparably clean of such offenses that they are justified in siding with them as though they aren't just as guilty.

We see this again and again, ad nauseum. Party A wins power. They proceed to commit some grave offense against civil liberties, break laws, and cause grave harm to human life. Party B is outraged. They use this outrage to win the next election cycle. Party B then proceeds to do exactly the same thing, just in a different way (though unsurprisingly, in ways more similar than most seem willing to concede.) Party A - who the public has already forgotten the offenses of - then becomes outraged as well. They use this outrage to win the next election cycle. And neither side's supporters ever seem willing or able to concede that they both do this.

Rinse and repeat, for as long as I've lived, and at least many decades prior. Some of us try to support third party or at least substantially different seeming candidates. They never win.

Such is the revolving door of criminality, deception, and outrage. And we never, ever learn. My two cents.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

But, I ask you...knowing she will lie to anyone, anytime, anywhere.....WHY would you vote to make her POTUS?

That's not really the issue [at hand]. They are all liars. If you take out one liar from a room of liars, you are still in a room of liars.

But maybe the other liars in the room will think twice the next time they plan to lie.

Take out enough liars and you start to scare the rest of the liars that they could be next.

Saying “eh it doesn’t matter, there all liars” sends the exact opposite message and will insure your room will always remain full of liars.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Speaking of 'Under Oath':

Comey: Hillary’s FBI Testimony Wasn’t Under Oath Or Recorded, But It Would Still Be a Crime To Lie

He was then asked, “did she testify or talk to them under oath?” Comey answered, “No.” But added that “it’s still a crime to lie to us.”

When asked if there was a transcript of the interview, Comey stated that there wasn’t one because the interview wasn’t recorded, but there was an analysis of Clinton’s interview.

www.breitbart.com...

So NO OATH...NO TRANSCRIPT...NO RECORDING of Hillary Clinton's FBI testimony.

NO 'Double Standard'??
edit on 7-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So two things here:

On not turning over "all" emails..Comey explained that they found emails in "slack"..but their was no indication that they were intentionally deleted vs. being lost during server transition.

On classified material...he said 3 of the 30K+ emails included "portion marking" ...which are markings included when the information is "derived" from classified material.

So like it or not...any real, live case of perjury against Clinton would hinge on (A) Intent...Her attorneys and IT folks were unable to find the emails in cache's that were possibly lost due to regular IT issues like switching servers or auto-archiving or devices crashing and losing stuff. they can not prove those emails were intentionally withheld or deleted.

And as far as sending classified material? Yes she sent material that was "portion marked"...3 emails..as being derived from classified material...but in a court of law regarding perjury it would hinge on again whether she remembered those 3 out of 30k+ plus emails...and whether she agreed that sending info "derived" from classified materials was the same as sending classified material.

Love her or hate her...from a legal perspective a perjury charge would not hold up. It would not hold up for anyone given the evidence. From a Vulcan logic perspective...yes she was not accurate in saying that ALL the emails were turned over...nor was she accurate in saying that no classified material was sent or received by her...But for perjury, you need to prove she was lying with intent vs. her team being unaware of the emails that landed in caches or slack during device crashes or server transitions...and she could claim by turning over the servers that contained those caches that they did in fact turn over everything they had...and the "portion Markings" being derived could be argued that she thought "Classified Materials" meant original materials...or she could simply claim she did not remember those 3 emails out of 30k...A Perjury charge would fail here...and that is a legal opinion, not a political one.

edit on 7-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The FBI director stressed that in nearly 100 years, the Justice Department has only once brought charges of “gross negligence” since a statute outlawing the practice passed in 1917 — and that, in his view, Clinton's case didn’t merit that same conclusion.

“No reasonable prosecutor would bring the second case in 100 years focused on gross negligence,” Comey declared to lawmakers. “I know that's been a source of some confusion for folks. That's just the way it is.

In addition to underscoring the FBI’s conclusion that the former secretary of state was “careless,” Comey — on multiple occasions — floated the idea that Clinton may not have understood what classified markings on three of her emails meant. The mark is a “C” in parentheses.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how much she lied, cheated, distorted the truth, how many people got killed under her watch, because blinding willful ignorance from people that support her will never change.

I will write someone in this time around.

This madness has to end, but it won't until people stop picking sides and defending their psychopath's of choice.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Comey testifying right now...

do not see evidence that is sufficient to establish that Secretary Clinton or those with whom she was corresponding both talked about classified information on email and knew when they did it, they were doing something that was against the law,” Comey said. “No reasonable prosecutor would bring this case. No reasonable prosecutor would bring the second case in a hundred years focused on gross negligence.”

time.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Live!

This guy Comey is smiling and smirking when he answers questions, which to me means he is smug, and callous as the Clinton's.

He also needs to study his body language better, because he is giving away his inner most thoughts. smh

What a despicable representative for our FBI.

www.yahoo.com...
edit on 7-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: introvert

Thanks.
Looks like Comey, the FBI...AND Gowdy all agree with you that Clinton is a liar.

Sure. The point of that post is to show how a perjury charge is very unlikely.

Perjury is the EXACT reason Martha Stewart went to prison.

Yeah. Hillary's hubby Bill was found guilty of Perjury too...nothing happened but losing his law license.
The Clintons are quite a pair.

Ain't it sad ?

That Clinton's party is the only one that can get away with willfully LYING to the public.

And NOTHING is ever done.

Bill Clinton was impeached because he lied about sex. Something every man has done at some point.

Spare me the drama about nothing ever being done.

But he lied under oath.

Big difference isn't it.

Desperate times require many dimes.

Yet, he still left with the highest Presidential approval rating of the last few decades.

You guys might learn something from that ... but apparently not.

Highest approval rating because the useful idiots believed he achieved a surplus all on his lonesome? lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: introvert

Thanks.
Looks like Comey, the FBI...AND Gowdy all agree with you that Clinton is a liar.

Sure. The point of that post is to show how a perjury charge is very unlikely.

Perjury is the EXACT reason Martha Stewart went to prison.

Yeah. Hillary's hubby Bill was found guilty of Perjury too...nothing happened but losing his law license.
The Clintons are quite a pair.

Ain't it sad ?

That Clinton's party is the only one that can get away with willfully LYING to the public.

And NOTHING is ever done.

Bill Clinton was impeached because he lied about sex. Something every man has done at some point.

Spare me the drama about nothing ever being done.

But he lied under oath.

Big difference isn't it.

Desperate times require many dimes.

That just proves Neo's comments were false.

Republicans drag everything out and waste our tax money when they want to go after someone.

Solyndra. Yes lets talk about waste of tax money.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
perjury is under oath

was she under oath ?

I'm not saying she didn't lie, but perjury is something else

Yes, I believe she was, but the situation in which these emails were processed by her lawyers, she could easily escape a perjury charge.

She had to rely on her team to do the work. She did not do it herself.

And in the real world the person in charge is held responsible for what team members do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join