It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Comey even specifically said that intent is not required to bring federal charges.

The FBI can not be trusted. Their masters have our justice system under their total control.

Comey looked angry. I think he was leaned on hard.

link   
FBI Director Makes Statement About Hillary Clinton Email Scandal.

link   

Justice is dead.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

of course right up to the top dog, Obama.

Obama not the tog dog.

He is just a dog. Serving a more powerfull masters.

Those powerful masters that would be exposed if they started indicting and bringing the whole thing down. Wont happen, easily anyway.

iTruthSeeker

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Another win for sociopaths.

Those that consider this vindication are truly sick people. Her entire voter base is just as corrupted as she is. If this is your candidate that best represents your values and beliefs, you are completely despicable.

America is f#@ked.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
EVERYONE, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

The FBI Director said that Hillary is reckless and callous. There's no way Americans want someone like that running our country!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Nikola014

But if you or I did this we would be locked up for sure!

I can't speak to the hypothetical scenarios. I am curious though if this precedent will be looked at by those whom are currently or have in the past served time for similar violations. I'm no expert but over the years I've heard of those in the armed forces being harshly punished for being less than careful with the information at their disposal.
edit on 5-7-2016 by eluryh22 because: spelling mistake

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I never once believed that HRC would be indicted.
And yes, the most likely case is that HRC will be the next POTUS.

And its highly likely that the future for those who oppose HRC is quite bleak.

Resist at your peril. Stock up on food, fuel and ammo and get out of the big cities if you can if you don't openly support HRC.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Comey even specifically said that intent is not required to bring federal charges.

The FBI can not be trusted. Their masters have our justice system under their total control.

Comey looked angry. I think he was leaned on hard.

The various people like Randy Weaver never had a shred of intent when they were coerced into breaking silly gun laws by groups like the FBI and ATF.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 5-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Except that the MSM will bury that part of it, and everything else Comey said, and jump right to the punchline.
That is all that the unwashed masses will hear, and they will continue to worship her.

It's the people who should know better that show their lack of character. Those who look closer, and know the facts, and still support her, are just as corrupt as she is.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
... I've heard of those in the armed forces being harshly punished for being less that careful with the information at their disposal.

There are varying degrees of punishment. I've never heard of anyone being sent to Leavenworth to serve hard time.

There are also varying degrees of compromise. I would say that Hillary's reached the pinnacle.
edit on 572016 by Snarl because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm mildly shocked and yet I'm not.

Welp, time to go get a drink and start looking at property in Poland. You guys have fun in this banana republic.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am shocked.... shocked I say.

uhmm... not really.

I could smell this one coming a mile away.

She must be coated in Legal Teflon™. Charges won't stick.
edit on 5-7-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

But nevertheless, she's so TAINTED now that no American in his right mind would want someone this incompetent in charge of our economy and our military. Just the thought of it is enough to make one shudder.

There's no doubt that Donald Trump will hit the "reckless" and "incompetent" aspects hard, right up until the election.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueAjah
... no American in his right mind would want someone this incompetent in charge ...

Wait until you see the results of the election. There are a lot of fools living within the borders of the USA.

Of course ... the other half of them are voting Trump.

AHHHHHhahahahahha!

link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This is how democracy dies.

link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I am in shock............

Really? Why? Even people who think she is guilty regularly say that they didn't believe she'd be charged. You can't say you didn't see this coming...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I can't wait to use this excuse on my next speeding or parking ticket.
Sorry officer, I didn't mean to speed.
I'm sure he will understand and let me go....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I imagine that Hillary's people are furious with Comey right about now. I bet they are flipping out saying "he was not supposed to say that, he was just supposed to say she is not guilty of anything"... etc.

Their Correct the Record people are probably being mobilized in full force to spin this the preferred way.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Would it really matter anyway?

The system is rigged. One set of laws for us ... NONE for them.

AHHHHHahahahahaha!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join