It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It takes time for this news to sink in.

But as it does, deep deep depression and helplessness sits in too.

I truly feel f**ked. The little hope of justice and system being rotton only from the top ... all gone.

i know, i feel hopeless

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
As I have been saying all along and as anybody who has been a part of the intel community and seen these things before it was pretty clear their would be no charges and at most a misdemeanor. Once you take politics out of it and have any knowledge of such things this is exactly what was expected. Although most such investigations are not so long and thorough.

Of course. It's so obvious when someone has blinded themselves with political bias versus reality. Threads like this really show how people will deceive themselves away from things they can't accept as true. Hell even now, many are creating rationalizations for this and refusing to accept that they may have held a poorly conceived opinion (but nah, it's not them, they CAN'T be wrong. It has to be Hillary!)

Expect another 4 years of Republicans wasting more and more taxpayer money as they open up investigation after investigation into this, all of which reveal little to no new information.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

As I have been saying all along and as anybody who has been a part of the intel community and seen these things before it was pretty clear their would be no charges and at most a misdemeanor. Once you take politics out of it and have any knowledge of such things this is exactly what was expected. Although most such investigations are not so long and thorough.

In the Intel community, an infraction of this sort would result in the permanent revocation of eligibility for a position of trust and responsibility with the United States government.

P e r m a n e n t.

There's a lack of 'fair' in there somewhere.

link   
If anybody else forwarded and misused classified documents/information this way, they would have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

However, assuming she is this stupid and naive and didn't mean to cause problems, is this the person that people want in the white house? Has she ever, in her entire life, proven trustworthy of anything that does not benefit her directly? I am not saying Trump is better, as for the first time in my life I find myself unable to willingly vote for either of the major candidates (writing in Emp Palpatine I guess), but the womans deceit, arrogance, neglect, and general attitude are not what we want in this country.

link   
Hilz made a booboo. She's totally blameless.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Seems similar to when Colin Powell got off for sending classified emails via private servers and rove losing 22 million emails.

Our federal got is above the law in a lot of ways

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

In the Intel community, an infraction of this sort would result in the permanent revocation of eligibility for a position of trust and responsibility with the United States government.

P e r m a n e n t.

80% of infractions like this are never prosecuted.

link   
a reply to: awareness10

I wonder if I will live to see 2024?

Was hoping to see things on planet earth get better before I go.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
So, he described in details how she broke multiple laws, and YET HE'S NOT GOING TO PRESS CHARGES against that bitch????

This just shows that laws mean sh#t

So, the democracy is finally dead...

SHARIA HERE WE COME, it is knocking on every western society front door now and is only a matter of time. We are screwed!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yup, and if airman dip# started to pass along some info he heard in an unsecured email and it was classified, his ass would be in some deep trouble. But we all know what this was. A massive con on the little people. You included.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, that's politics for you!
The way the game is played is to amass dirt on everyone else in the political sphere. It then becomes a similar situation to the MAD doctrine. One falls, they blab and all fall, thus they will fight to maintain the status quo and nobody goes to jail.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Clinton was selected long ago by the Corporate elite oligarchy. They don't operate under a system of laws, Justice and fair play.

Their God is profit. No one will stop or even slow down that system.

Work, consume, watch TV and STFU.....

edit on 5-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Wow. Talk about a slippery slope. "Hillary wasn't indicted, therefore the Mooslims are taking over! RUN FOR THE HILLS!"

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: awareness10

I wonder if I will live to see 2024?

Was hoping to see things on planet earth get better before I go.

If these crimes in the upper Echelons of power continue by then, I don't think i'd want to be here to experience it.

Yes you and i both, there's a few more months to go, there's always a sliver of hope that something good will change this supposed outcome.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

P e r m a n e n t.

I don't think there's ever been an infraction similar to this one.

However, I agree that 'prosecutions' for compromise of classified materials are rare indeed. They're almost exclusively reserved for those events deemed espionage.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

P e r m a n e n t.

I don't think there's ever been an infraction similar to this one.

However, I agree that 'prosecutions' for compromise of classified materials are rare indeed. They're almost exclusively reserved for those events deemed espionage.

True. And this was not even close to being espionage.

link   
What are you people crying for that’s how the game is played.
HARDBALL

If Comey would have tried to indict Hillary his career would be over or worst.

That’s why Bill Clinton went up to the AG to warn her ass

“Bill said to her in his funny voice:

“I know Comey won’t indict Hillary…we got word…

“Don’t do anything bitch...or else”

“You won’t be able to get a job as county dog catcher…remember that
…you play ball Ill take care of ya”

The Clintons play hard ball
In this instance Clinton was trying to draw her out

That's why she promised to let the FBI and the prosecutors decide

Strange all of a sudden after the Clinton, AG meet, we get Hillary's interview and this statement from Comey so fast

coincidence
hell no

I bet that’s just how it went.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
The handwriting is on the wall, and now we can all read it for ourselves now.

Do you still wonder who all those hollow points are for, that the government has purchased? They are illegal to use in a war...... Outside the borders of a country, that is.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Obviously rigged.
Obviously paid off.
Obviously no justice.

Obviously we're doomed.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Obviously rigged.
Obviously paid off.
Obviously no justice.

Obviously we're doomed.

Obviously no evidence for any of these "obvious" claims.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join