It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The media's take, Hillary is a women and Trump is a bunch of isms and ists.

I would be a bad bad person not to vote for the ciswomyn

Trump needs to offer a reward for any information that leads to a Hillary conviction. that would make an entertaining news cycle

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The US government according to the Constitution is illegitimate. . . . .a treasonous and wretched hive of scum and villainy.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
As I stated previously...

America, meet your new Criminal Commander in Chief.

It isn't as though we didn't know this was coming. Just more proof of what we already knew. We have an extremely corrupt government, and it's up to the people of this country to do something about it. Which means nothing will ever be done about it.

edit on 7/5/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is nuts. I've lost all faith in America.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just confirms that corruption and treason within the US Government can be found within all agencies and at all levels.

The American people need to overthrow this Government. Presidents may change but the system never will until it is forced to.
edit on -050011am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It takes time for this news to sink in.

But as it does, deep deep depression and helplessness sits in too.

I truly feel f**ked. The little hope of justice and system being rotton only from the top ... all gone.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Only a revolution and a new government will save us. Comey is a made man now. Obama flying around with a Clinton-another in an airplane the head of the DOJ last week. All hope is lost. Very sad day for all Americans.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So the next question is, What are the going to do with Guccifer? Any updates
with that?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume there's more 'evidence' than has been publically exposed.

The perfect scenario to maintain control over a potential President. More information that, if exposed, would change the course of that individuals life.

In that scenario, we have one candidate who is leveraged and one who, so far, is not......

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
EVERYONE, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

The FBI Director said that Hillary is reckless and callous. There's no way Americans want someone like that running our country!

That is some of the most sophisticated sarcasm ever presented on ATS....

It was sarcasm, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Comey literally said she broke the law over and over, then he said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges...

no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges...

within the Obama DOJ that is.

They decided not to set precedent.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
tomorrows headline, head of fbi commits suicide via two bullets to the back of his head in a small aircraft that is now missing.

Just to make sure.

Land of the free, folks. Grab your ankles.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

We all knew this was going to happen even though we hoped justice would prevail. The corruption runs too deep, too many years of inaction not bothering to fix the problem. America as far as politics, is no better than Zimbabwe and Clinton is Mugabe. The only way I see even a chance of this changing is if Trump is elected, however, other threads indicate vote tampering by Clinton related managers/counters.

Otherwise, America it was great and thanks for all the fish ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/5.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is Highly disheartening..

I can't Imagine the American People putting up with her until 2024. She's clearly buying her position and the corrupt nature of this whole thing is Insane, are there no CIA at all with balls to step in and stop this? A coup perhaps? The Millitary?

I had a weird dream,she was in it 2 nights ago. It creeped me out a bit, she just appeared and screamed at me and two other women threatening us to say nothing about her until after the election, one woman there tried to reason somewhat to no avail. Then hillary threw something and smashed it against the wall before leaving. Really bizarre dream.

If only someone had video of her and others at one of those secret Bilderberg meetings they could leak, Is there not anyone good left in the World anywhere in power to stop this nonsense?

edit on 7/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Comey literally said she broke the law over and over, then he said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges...

no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges...

within the Obama DOJ that is.

They decided not to set precedent.

The precedent has already been set many times. Comey's decision is right in-line with that.

link   
Clinton's must have some juicy dirt on the Comey guy.... Probably found by Lynch and passed on in a meeting....
edit on 5-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As I have been saying all along and as anybody who has been a part of the intel community and seen these things before it was pretty clear their would be no charges and at most a misdemeanor. Once you take politics out of it and have any knowledge of such things this is exactly what was expected. Although most such investigations are not so long and thorough.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I seriously hope no one is really shocked, or surprised..too big to fail comes to mind at this point. Can anyone imagine the chaos if one of the 2 major candidates where disqualified at this point.
To be clear I'm not saying she shouldn't of been charged.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Just confirms that corruption and treason within the US Government can be found within all agencies and at all levels.

The American people need to overthrow this Government. Presidents may change but the system never will until it is forced to.
I agree! Now how exactly do we overthrow the government???? It NEEDS TO BE DONE!! They are supposed to be working FOR US, & they are not doing their job, so......HOW can we overthrow the government?? I'm serious....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
...of course he did...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join