It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: "I have a great relationship with the blacks. The blacks love me."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A few months later ----

I wonder if any president in modern history has won the presidency while polling this poorly with African Americans.

1% is just ridiculous, and his number aren't that better with Hispanics and other minorities.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Awesome. so that means we get 4 more years of rampant corruption? gotta love corrupt self serving politicians i guess.

(post by MysticPearl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

All you are proving is that "the blacks" have been manipulated horribly by the extreme left. It's the m.o. of the left to group people up and act as if they are one solid block of votes, as opposed to individual self determining intelligent people.

Same thing they do with everyone, tell said group they are oppressed, and then offer them free stuff that enables and perpetuates poor behavior and results instead of teaching self reliance and responsibility.

Oh you are gay? You have to be a Democrat! We ALL ARE!!

Looks like you are a product of this same tactic.

Seems pretty racist to me to group up entire segments of our population based on race.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how people looking for appeal from a group can't even refer to members of that group as nouns.

"Black people"

vs.

"The blacks"

I mean, come on; it's not that hard.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Awesome. so that means we get 4 more years of rampant corruption? gotta love corrupt self serving politicians i guess.

Money is the root of all politics.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Bernie polled low with African Americans as well, and he was on the front lines of the Civil Rights movement.

People are stupid.

For example, right now we have people fighting tooth and nail over the two worst candidates in American history instead of fighting against the two corrupt private organizations which for some reason are allowed to choose them for us.

(post by MysticPearl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Some of my best friends are the blacks.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Oh you are gay? You have to be a Democrat! We ALL ARE!!

Looks like you are a product of this same tactic.

Completely different.

Republican party members adamantly push against gay rights issues; I don't see them doing that with the black community.

They're likely under the belief that Trump is a racist based on his statements in regard to Mexico.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Some of my best friends are the Super Predators.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Some of my best friends are the blacks.

Same here, but most of their friends are in jail or on the run.... Until they fix that nothing will get accomplished.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Some of my best friends are the Super Predators.

Do tell me you don't buy into the idea that this was an extremely racist thing to say.

Hillary Clinton destroys herself with her nonsensical policies and obvious backpedaling every time she opens her mouth.

You don't have to claim she's racist because The Young Turks told you to.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Do tell me you don't buy into the idea that this was an extremely racist thing to say.

Sorry, can't do that.
Of course, there is the option that it was an extremely stupid thing to say. But what else is new?

edit on 7/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Then you should be relieved.

Your girl Hillary should be a shoe in.

Stop lying Phage.

Everyone knows you have no friends.

edit on 4-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: Cause Phage

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DeadFoot

Sorry, can't do that.
Of course, there is the option that it was an extremely stupid thing to say. But what else is new?

Well, that's the thing isn't it. It was a buzzword in the early 90s in regards to gang violence.

Black and not in a gang?

Guess what, you're not a "super predator".

Perhaps her wording was poor based on the fact that many of the others using the term "super predator" had other seemingly racist views to tout.

Seems like mudslinging to me, which I don't agree with even though I absolutely cannot stand her.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Simply looking at reality does the trick.

Yep, as long as you have a preset viewpoint that you need to wrap the reality you perceive around to make sure you're always right even when you're just talking out of shallow, reactionary polarization.

"The blacks" are stupid people just waiting to play the victim card?

That's why they don't want to vote for your preferred candidate, is it?

I'm sure Trump is responsible for none of it himself.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

And the fact that something like that has received that number of stars is very telling about the kind people that prowl this website.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join