It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California - Almost One Million Bernie Sanders Ballots Illegally Shredded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If nothing else this Democrat primary has been very interesting. While Sen Sanders ran on honesty and trust, the Clinton's have ran a campaign of secrecy and election fraud. In San Diego California over three quarter of a million provisional ballot seem to be missing from the San Diego County Registrar’s office, how could this happen?

It would seem that there is a likely answer, some one sent the provisional ballots to the shredder!

The powers that be are so involved in keeping up the status quo, that they will do anything to see Madam Hilley seated on her throne.

Almost One Million Bernie Sanders Ballots Illegally Shredded

A San Diego County Registrar insider claims that hundreds of thousands of California Democratic primary provisional ballots have been illegally destroyed in a covert shredding operation.

A consignment of boxes was delivered to the San Diego Registrar’s Office at 5600 Overland Ave in the morning and an “oversized shredding van” arrived minutes later and took the boxes away. The boxes were carried from the building to the vehicle by men she had never seen before wearing dark blue overalls.

“I asked my boss and a few other people what the boxes were about because as far as I knew we weren’t expecting a delivery and I got told that it was above top secret and I didn’t have clearance. Everyone was acting edgy then the truck drove off. Sad.”

source

790,816 Provisional Votes May Have Been Shredded

Alex Padilla California’s Secretary of State publicly said

Six Million Ballots had already been counted from the statewide primary. The uncounted tally would push total voter turn out to about 8.5 Million, or 47% of all registered voters.

June 7th: before any late mail in ballots or any provisional ballots were counted Hillary 1,940,580 and Bernie had 1,502,043 = 3,442,623 Votes.

So why did Alex Padilla say 6 Million Ballots have already been counted when the total was closer to 3.5 Million?

source

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They couldn't have made it more obvious !!!

What a joke.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Lawsuit Just Filed To STOP Certification Of CA Primary Election!

Published on Jul 2, 2016

This week, Lee has more information on primary election fraud. There’s more! It turns out, after counting all the votes, Bernie won California! It’s almost like the provisional ballots weren’t counted before the winner was announced. Lee Camp explain this and more on Redacted Tonight.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
While this is interesting, it's a bit of a stretch to claim those were all Bernie ballots.

Honestly, if every single one of those provisional ballots was for Bernie, I'd be asking how that's even possible. The mathematical probability of that being the case is enough for me to take this story with a grain of salt.
edit on 4-7-2016 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Shred...Burn...DELETE..."What Difference, at this point, Does It Make?"

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Shred...Burn...DELETE...

This should be the HRC machines campaign platform? lol's!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Remeber boys and girls, saying voter fraud is racist. Only racist make voter fraud claims. You don't want to be an evil racist, therefore there could not be democratic voter fraud, because that would be racist.

In practicing to be a SJW, I hope I said racist enough, maybe I should have replaced a 'racist' with #whiteprivlidge?

It's a pattern, get people to accociate anyone who says 'voters fraud' as a racist. Then it's easier to commit voter fraud, because people will turn their head, in fear of being racist.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There is more:

In California there is just ONE county which uses an Open Source System to audit votes. Could that be why Bernie had 68% of the vote in Humboldt County? It was his highest vote share in ALL 58 counties! The system is a deterrent to fraud.

The Humboldt Open Source (TEVS) tabulation system was pioneered in 2006 by Mitch Trachtenberg, a computer programmer, together with Carolyn Crnich, registrar of Humboldt County and Kevin Collins, election integrity activist. The election showed significant problems in the Diebold system they were using in counting votes.

As result of these problems, Diebold abruptly severed its business relationship with Humboldt. Carolyn then switched to another voting company, Hart InterCivic, but kept the TEVS system functioning.

source

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Shred...Burn...DELETE...

This should be the HRC machines campaign platform? lol's!

For my money...you can add 'Whack' to 'Shred'...'Burn'...'DELETE'.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Shred...Burn...DELETE..."What Difference, at this point, Does It Make?"

The initial burn order probably came from Huma.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

AD...you don't understand.
Crooked Hillary absolutely HAD to win California...By ANY Means Possible...so it's okay now.
edit on 4-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
County worker claims. Yeah sure .
Where's the "real" news reporting this.
Again every disgruntled republican who writes a blog is the rigure in credible sources.
Funny how none of it EVER makes the real news.
Because it's crap that's why.
Boo boo flipping Bernie you lost. Too friggin bad.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Democraps are not corrupt. The Clintons are good people they would never do anything against the law.

How dare you even consider that these politicians are bad people what are you thinking?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
While this is interesting, it's a bit of a stretch to claim those were all Bernie ballots.

Honestly, if every single one of those provisional ballots was for Bernie, I'd be asking how that's even possible. The mathematical probability of that being the case is enough for me to take this story with a grain of salt.

My goodness, rationality and reason!

Critical thinking is not dead. Bravo!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremorsoh yeah that would be another thing if this were true.
All the ballots lost were for Bernie. Riiiiiiight !
How moronic.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The Democraps are not corrupt. The Clintons are good people they would never do anything against the law.

How dare you even consider that these politicians are bad people what are you thinking?

Absolutely.
Hopefully, some of Bill's bastards will come forward...because this country needs as many Clintons as we can get.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
County worker claims. Yeah sure .
Where's the "real" news reporting this.
Again every disgruntled republican who writes a blog is the rigure in credible sources.
Funny how none of it EVER makes the real news.
Because it's crap that's why.
Boo boo flipping Bernie you lost. Too friggin bad.

The real media, by that you must mean the corporate media, the same corporates that Hilley is beholding too?

Every wrong HRC has done is blamed on the republicans by you and hilley's CTR trolls, very imaginative of you all!

edit on 4-7-2016 by AlaskanDad because: sp

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

well considering Clinton's track record in...well what one could only say as questionable affairs, this kind of act is certainly in her ballpark, i mean look hard enough and you will probably find the e-mail ordering someone to do it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And she absolutely did win.
Really all those supposedly lost votes were for Bernie? How curious that that's even possible.
Well sprinkle some of the republican fairy dust on it . I hear it makes folks believe anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I wonder if George Soros owns those trucks...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join