It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage resigns as Ukip leader

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Us Brits value the elder generations.
As I'm sure you Statesmen & women do.

To so blithely put it that older generations should be culled leaves me hoping this brand new troll account dissapears into the Internet ether.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Only those who are too blind to see still believe Brexit will happen.

Vodafone, Easyjet, Ryanair, banks ... you name it. In Belgium they are yet preparing the arrival of Britisch multinationals. They say: you never know. But some say (me too): we just have to be a little smarter and save ourself the trouble.

Boris, Nigel,Cameron, Corbyn (he will follow I think) ... : they now little britain would be a consequence of Brexit. And little britain would just be too dependent on the USA. O ironie. Never thought British people are more stupid than ours. lol
But somewhere it makes me feel good to know Britains can make huge mistakes too. Some malicious pleasure is human I hope.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You mean the Golden generation? Where they had to rebuild everything cause they had nothing?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Boris, Nigel,Cameron, Corbyn

There is nothing left to lead, the mastery of Democracy.. Let the people decide.. They will go in the interest of the nation..

No they really didnt, they want to fill out their pockets..

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You mean when i am being honest.. About how the real world looks like?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Culling the elderly is not the "real world" you foolish person.

It's a sick, sick cultural adaption of selfish Nordics like yourself alone...

Every other culture on the planet takes care of the elderly...
It is a duty of care.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

No your opinion is wrong, the old folk's of today worked to make the world, the politicians and bankers not them have screwed it up however but you would think after a lifetime of work you would at least get the respect from the next generation.

Remember what I say Karma even if you do not believe in the spiritual side of it is very real and what you sow today will always come back to bite you hard on the arse.

There is a misguided and frankly illiterate and stupid attitude that many younger people have that the old are there enemy or in there way and indeed many of them would like you want to see the old given an injection and murdered to get them out of the way as you have no empathy for the poor and indeed probably also for no one else so there death is no different to you than putting an animal down, you have no idea how angry that make's right minded people or how sickening it is as an attitude.

Remember this, THEY are your future not your past.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

It is a duty of care.

Perfect, from a traditional point the Hebrew's made it a commandment as it is a necessary piller of any society to care for the elderly, they used it in the command Honor your Father and your Mother and though lost in the later christian translations it also had this THAT YOU MAY LIVE A LONG LIFE.

You are a right minded person and I could not agree with you more.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

It is a duty of care.

You mean this?

Article
Article
Article

Had probably a thousand more articles..

Demographics

I could continue with the real world..

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

And you really cherish the Christian Ideals? Sunday church? Or is it only when its suitable?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

This world is not 70 years old....

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I think we are all aware of the horror stories in our elderly care homes...

We are also aware of the treatment of children in foster care...
To highlight the opposite end of the spectrum receiving harsh treatment...

Neither is a cultural norm in the UK, and people when found are prosecuted strongly...

Not given a pat on the back.

You're a fool of you believe otherwise.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So just like Boris, he caused the fracture, and decided to wash his hands of the upshot.

These 'leavers' never had a single clue what they would do once the Leave vote was secured. There was no plan - just a lot of hokum. Imbeciles who led us into a very uncertain future, lacking any nerve or the moral backbone to stay the course & acheive a good outcome for the home nations.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

wow, well that solves all the worlds problem doesnt it?
Ideals come falling in from every side, and not a single practical idea on a solution.. Just wishful thinking..

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
People like you justify my weapons.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

A yes the same old, when reality comes crashing in someones face.. Use a gun to force them into a world of fantasies and fairy -tales..; "As long as we wish things can happen, they will happen, even if it takes a year or a hundred years, they will happen.."

Once we placed all these people in insane asylums..
Locked away, now they can even vote apparently.. Called progress i heard..

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

Only those who are too blind to see still believe Brexit will happen.

Vodafone, Easyjet, Ryanair, banks ... you name it. In Belgium they are yet preparing the arrival of Britisch multinationals. They say: you never know. But some say (me too): we just have to be a little smarter and save ourself the trouble.

Boris, Nigel,Cameron, Corbyn (he will follow I think) ... : they now little britain would be a consequence of Brexit. And little britain would just be too dependent on the USA. O ironie. Never thought British people are more stupid than ours. lol
But somewhere it makes me feel good to know Britains can make huge mistakes too. Some malicious pleasure is human I hope.

www.evawaseerst.be...

Vodafone actually said "It MAY CONSIDER" not that it would. metro.co.uk...

Why do you feel the need to spread more lies? Did remain not lie enough during the run up to the referendum?

Ryanair HQ is in Dublin so nothing to do with the UK
EasyJet NOT moving it's HQ metro.co.uk...
Banks moving? Which ones? HSBC and Barclays? No, JP Morgan Stanley? No.

Why would anyone believe a single thing you remainiacs come out with? I haven't heard one single truth from your side yet, not one.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
People like you justify my weapons.

Yawn ! Now go back in your moms basement and play on the Xbox like a good little girl

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

So just like Boris, he caused the fracture, and decided to wash his hands of the upshot.

These 'leavers' never had a single clue what they would do once the Leave vote was secured. There was no plan - just a lot of hokum. Imbeciles who led us into a very uncertain future, lacking any nerve or the moral backbone to stay the course & acheive a good outcome for the home nations.

You could aim some of the blame at Boris, sure enough since he's a member of the ruling party.
Nigel is outside that loop, however. There is nothing more he can do as leader of UKIP. The conservative party will not share a platform with anyone from UKIP in the forthcoming negotiations.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Us Brits value the elder generations.
As I'm sure you Statesmen & women do.

I know you do, as do I.

My parents moved in with my wife and I until the day they passed.

People need to honor the wisdom of their elders, not wait for a chance to kill them because you are more concerned about yourself.

There are clear divides in this world now. You see it every day on ATS alone.

This will only end with much blood. The day someone comes to tell me my elders need to die is the last day someone has on this earth.

Time to refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of Patriots and tyrants I am afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join