It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you make an Ouija board?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldunknown

If you wish to make contact with Grandma, no ouija board needed, just a mirror.

Psychomanteum
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Contacting a specific spirit that you know is the safest thing that you can do with a Ouija board. It's still not perfect, but if you do your research, you should be able to do it safely. When you do it, light a candle for your grandma. You can pour her a drink or light a cigarette for her if she smoked. Put up a picture of her, and tell her what you need to tell her. She actually might not use the board, she might respond by knocking instead (making tapping noises on random objects) so read up a bit on how seances work, too.

One other thing, don't do it in a place haunted by a ghost you don't know. That's about the hardest genie to put back in a bottle, a ghost of a haunted place.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Honestly, a few years back when I was 22 (25 now) I was very curious and wanted to see what would happen. I made up my own Ouija board, went into my dark bedroom in a 50 year old house in an old neighborhood (if that means anything), sat down and started messing around.

Nothing happened. At first I tried asking questions out loud and to communicate/invite anything around to communicate with me. After half hour of nothing I started to say hail Satan, I invite demons and any entities that want to come to come, I even offered my body as a vessel. I said show me your worst, anything. I said the most blasphemous evil things I could think of that would invite any sort of energy to communicate. Yet, nothing.

I truly believe that some people are weaker, and more vulnerable than others. I believe there is a strong possibility that the reason nothing made contact was because I have a very strong will within me. Whenever I saw or felt weird things as a child/teen (usually while alone somewhere dark like a forest) I would immediately start talking out very loudly and assertively while walking directly where I needed to go. It's like this powerful feeling arises from inside of me that just knows I will be safe from the unseen if I just face it with dominance.

Or it's all not real. Seems there is enough paranormal experiences going on though that at least one has to be legitimate???

Not sure if I am just overthinking it or not, I tend to do that, but the Ouija board didn't do a thing.

Edit: P.S. I am a good person and don't believe in any religion. More of a spiritual/sciencey guy with an open mind. I enjoy reading about all walks of life. I do find mainstream religions to be an absolute joke.
edit on 12016163126201620160316 by LostWoods because: added

edit on 12016203126201620160320 by LostWoods because: (no reason given)

edit on 12016493126201620160349 by LostWoods because: (no reason given)

edit on 12016173126201620160317 by LostWoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please do not do it! That's all I'm gonna say!!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

don't worry it's not real do whatever you want, and if you start experiencing shadows moving, and apparitions, and objects disappearing, go to a mental hospital and get a psyche evaluation.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldunknown
Need to know. Planning on using one soon.

I need the best AND REAL tips for contacting spirits.

Can I make an Ouija board? If so, how?

If not, why not? And where can I buy a REAL one?

Need to know ASAP. As much info as possible. T?hanks.

No, they only work if made at the factory in China.

Sorry, couldnt resist. Besides, there are some things that should be left alone. You dont really want to turn on a beacon for spirits. Bad mojo.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
On balance, it is wiser not to get involved in something you know very little about which might carry very bad consequences for you. In time, you will discover the truth, just be patient.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes you can. You want to make it work? Do it on your own somewhere away from your home. Consecrate the board with either sperm or vaginal fluid, blood or spit.

Using one for curiosity is a very bad idea.

Try to stare yourself into a trance, kinda like daydreaming. You were given fair warning.
edit on 3 7 16 by auraofblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldunknown
a reply to: blend57

To be honest - my genuine reason is to see if it really works. I have seen so many conflicting stories about whether they are real or not, and I just want to see it with my own eyes.

On the other hand - if it really does work, I would like to speak with my Grandma who died 6 months ago. I never got to say goodbye, and she was someone I was quite close to throughout my life. I WANT to believe, but I need to see it to believe it.

So you signed up and joined a site just to ask how to make a Ouija board, that if you had done ANY research at all, the majority here are pretty much anti-Ouija board activities. Why didn't you go to Yahoo, Google etc? It's pretty easy to make a Ouija board and even YT shows how to do it.

Although I'm sorry for your loss, you've had plenty of time to test the Ouija theory out.
edit on 3-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: auraofblack
Consecrate the board with either sperm or vaginal fluid, blood or spit.

WHAT THE HELL KINDA FREAKY # IS THIS?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Do it and see...consecration can be done in many different ways but if you want effectiveness that's the way to do it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: auraofblack

alright be honest. how many boards have you done this to and subsequently used with a group of people?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

People often complain about my sticky oujia.....

Joking aside, make a board out of something natural, a sand pit with glass top, wood, you can burn or carve the letters etc. Consecrate the board with blood, sperm, fluids. You can surround yourself with a circle of salt, not table salt either, something proper like rock salt..... Not sure this works for your sleeping bit though.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Those boards are the scariest things on these boards. Whether the stories were of true entities or hallucinations or schizophrenia I have no clue.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LostWoods

You can feel things as a child as you are what new age muppets would call ungrounded. Most meditation, trancing, prayer etc is designed to ungrounded you enough so that the veil is lifted and what we sense we can see and interact with.

When you plant the foot in the ground, you draw the line and confront it, it grounds you more as your animalistic part takes over.
edit on 3 7 16 by auraofblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Then you believe the Titanic never sank because you weren't on it? It's not really a ship, just wood and metal...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Then you believe the Titanic never sank because you weren't on it? It's not really a ship, just wood and metal...

Let's not take it so literally. The Titanic was a physical happening, and so was the holocaust.. they are/were real.

What I'm saying is the power of belief. In my reality God is not real. To a Christian, he is real. Individual reality, relative to personal belief.

In both our realities, the board is physically real. But the belief is different. For all intensive purposes, the demons and what not might as well be real, because the thought and belief in them affect the individual as if they were.
edit on 3-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It is serious business...just not to you.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

They are mass produced in factories, right? I just wonder how these things could possibly contact spirits. Even if they are not mass produced, how could they do that? They are just generic physical objects. I don't see the connection.

I've never used one either, because of the chance that they actually do work for some reason i don't understand. I don't need toilet seats flying through the air or anything like that.

edit on 3-7-2016 by paperdoll because: typo

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

The Titanic never sank because it wasn't the Titanic according to THIS

I too wonder why you joined ATS to ask this question when you could have received a plethora of information by using a search engine. I am sorry you lost a loved one, but using a Ouija board is not going to ease your pain (in my opinion). There are many different (supposed) ways of contacting the other side such as automatic writing and pendulums- will you need to try these too just to find out if they work? It is an interesting topic, but spend some time learning about it before trying one out. In fact, I would suggest you avoid them, especially during this time of grief.

Here is an interesting entity to contact: SETH

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join