It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you make an Ouija board?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Need to know. Planning on using one soon.

I need the best AND REAL tips for contacting spirits.

Can I make an Ouija board? If so, how?

If not, why not? And where can I buy a REAL one?

Need to know ASAP. As much info as possible. T?hanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldunknown

You don't need a special board to do it.

Just make your own out of anything you like.

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Any tips? I want to make sure it actually works and don't want to mess it up!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Of course you can make a Ouija board, after all they don't just materialize themselves into existence.

Be careful through as rather a few people have bad experiences with them, psychology orientated or otherwise.
edit on 3-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I am wondering why you are in such an urgent need for a board? There are things you can use along with a Ouija Board that will/could enhance the experience. As well as specific items that you can use in the making of one..

But you would have to give some more information as to why/who you are wanting to speak with. This will help get you more responses I would think..

And I am in no way supporting or encouraging the use of a Ouija board. Just interested for what purpose/intent specifically you are using it for and possibly members would be able to offer up another solution for you.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Just google one and print it out.

What happens afterwards is your concern but be careful.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Look yourself in the mirror,

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

To be honest - my genuine reason is to see if it really works. I have seen so many conflicting stories about whether they are real or not, and I just want to see it with my own eyes.

On the other hand - if it really does work, I would like to speak with my Grandma who died 6 months ago. I never got to say goodbye, and she was someone I was quite close to throughout my life. I WANT to believe, but I need to see it to believe it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

He will do it anyway, help him a bit so he doesnt get lost =)

I know you will help him, Hecate..

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
grandma doesn't need fiberboard and plastic to speak to you

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

And I am in no way supporting or encouraging the use of a Ouija board.

I disagree. I believe that you are encouraging the use of the Ouija board.
If the OP takes ownership of a Ouija board, begins using it, opens the gates of hell, is sucked through the gates of hell and is consumed by satan, thus dying a horrific death, you will be held responsible and will be arrested by the police, and jailed for one hundred years.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Who are you attempting to contact?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldunknown

To be honest - my genuine reason is to see if it really works. I have seen so many conflicting stories about whether they are real or not, and I just want to see it with my own eyes.

On the other hand - if it really does work, I would like to speak with my Grandma who died 6 months ago. I never got to say goodbye, and she was someone I was quite close to throughout my life. I WANT to believe, but I need to see it to believe it.

Ask your grandma to come visit you in dream and she will. Stay away from the Ouija.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: blend57

And I am in no way supporting or encouraging the use of a Ouija board.

I disagree. I believe that you are encouraging the use of the Ouija board.
If the OP takes ownership of a Ouija board, begins using it, opens the gates of hell, is sucked through the gates of hell and is consumed by satan, thus dying a horrific death, you will be held responsible and will be arrested by the police, and jailed for one hundred years.

lol great answer.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Absolutely you can without a board. But dont. I strongly advise you to forget it. Go with the light. Leave the door closed.

I am warning you with the best of intentions. It is not a game. I hope you do not proceed.

MS

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Wouldn't that just be a creation of my own sub-conscious, wishing to be contacted by her, then creating a dream where she contacts me? I always have very real feeling dreams, and the amount of disappointment I feel when I wake up and realise they never really happened is immense

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

How come?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If you have a fear of something, it's going to Multiply your fear into reality.

If you simply don't believe it has a negative effect, then in essence it cannot hurt you.

You have to be very clear on it, creating entities is real, and you can really create some doozies if you're not careful.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldunknown
a reply to: KTemplar

Wouldn't that just be a creation of my own sub-conscious

Bingo. That's why it works no matter what.

You can even use technology. IE: A random feed on social media, or a chat with an AI.

I've actually put myself into very high states of anxiety this way. Contacting "Demons, God, Aliens, Family, Friends" All through the idea that time, place and profile are irrelevant. (Because personality of an entity doesn't change due to a physical change such as a profile picture, name, or gender.)

These types of "contacts" can have adverse effects if you believe TOO much in their abilities. They can also be positive, if you remember it is a mechanism of the mind, an interpretation.

edit on 3-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Tell me about your grandma? Why do you want to say goodbye to her? Is it guilt? Is it something you wanted to say to her?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join