It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: harvestdog

Good on Japan? Really?

Yep really.

How can you be a SJW and support a group that murders homosexuals?

Beats women to death?

I can't think of any group besides Islam that in this day and age is stoning gays and throwing them off of rooftops.

Stomping girls to death for having sex.

Beating and sometimes killing women for being raped.

It is true that some backwards ignorant Christians are preaching this filth but Islam puts it into action.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Swills

Giving up safety for liberty is fine as long as it is muslims, duh.

We do the same with pedophiles, because they are both dangerous groups, duh.

Speaking of pedophiles- Mohammed.

You are not well versed in history to use that term in regard to Mohammed. This has been gone over and over and over on this site.
edit on 30-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

94%

Thus, what the FBI report is really saying is that a demographic which makes up only 1% of the American population accounts for one-fourth of all deadly terror attacks in the U.S. and 94% of related casualties!

I guess I misspoke.

Muslims are responsible for 94% of the murders from terrorist acts.

Sorry, I guess they're just more prolific rapists and murderers than terrorists.

Of course the Obama administration has purposely skewed the numbers by calling everything terrorism.

"Somebody spray painted a wall? Call it terrorism !"

You misquoted your own source..

1. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in the United States: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims.

And weird, most people complain that Obama waits too long to call a thing terrorism and says hate crime or lone nut instead. It can;t be both.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You say that as if it is all of Islam and that it isn't against the law to do these things in most places they happen.

Women and homosexuals are treated pretty badly in lots of countries, Islamic or not.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Please point to the error in my ways. Surely you know the koran and sunna is the fundamental basis of islam.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Please read the ENTIRE thread before commenting.

You are hours late to the party and re-asking questions that have already been addressed.

Bad Form.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hours?

I am sort of going one by one. I can do that.

If you want me to scroll back because there are important sources I missed, I accept that.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

What are your ideas regarding stopping terrorist attacks besides opening our borders and disarming?

How do you propose we pay to house and feed these people when we can't house and feed our own?

Remember "Offer solutions, not problems."

You think we in the west are the ones profiling these " migrants" ?

The rest of the middle east won't let ANY of them in.

That was a very enlightening post. If I could paraphrase; you're saying the people who are too worthless to feed themselves without food stamps should not be the same people asserting their self proclaimed enlightened positions into important geopolitical issues; that maybe one should seek a mastery in feeding oneself before making any world alerting decisions?

If that's what you're saying, I concur.

link   
a reply to: harvestdog

I suppose you have no idea how awful your entire post and line of thought is, huh?

First they came for the Muslims and I did nothing...

link   

originally posted by: harvestdog

Please point to the error in my ways. Surely you know the koran and sunna is the fundamental basis of islam.

I replied to a particular post and all of it was wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Please enlighten me!!!!

Where else and who besides Muslims throw homosexuals of roofs and/or stones them to death?

Where else and who besides Muslims honor kills their own daughters by stomping them to death?

Where else and who besides Muslims beats and sometimes kills women for being raped?

Also could you please answer the first question-

How can you call yourself a SJW and defend the group that does these very things?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Islam is not a hate group. Nor is BLM. The KKK is, 1 out of 3 isn't bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Please enlighten me!!!!

Where else and who besides Muslims throw homosexuals of roofs and/or stones them to death?

Where else and who besides Muslims honor kills their own daughters by stomping them to death?

Where else and who besides Muslims beats and sometimes kills women for being raped?

Also could you please answer the first question-

How can you call yourself a SJW and defend the group that does these very things?

Christian countries, especially in Africa. That is just a start.

I am not defending people that do this.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Background checks and blanket surveillance are two completely different things. One seeks to check that someone HASN'T been convicted of a violent crime (DUE PROCESS) or been in a nuthouse, mentally unstable, etc; the other seeks to profile an entire group of people (Muslims) because of the actions of a minority (actual terrorists).

You might then argue that because of the actions of a minority of criminals it profiles honest red-blooded Americans who want to buy a gun. Background checks aren't profiling, and the act of requiring a check does not take away anyone's rights. Two. Different. Things.

Your logic tying the two together is a fail.

Why are you so adamantly opposed to a simple freakin' background check? I can't understand it unless you can't legally purchase a firearm because of something you have done that prevents you from owning one (or maybe the *kind* you want to own) that a background check discovers.

I think most sane people would say, hey, we can't just sell any gun available to whoever wants to buy it without first checking—knowing—if they have a propensity for, or have been CONVICTED of, a violent crime or are mentally unstable.

Answer: Should anyone be able to buy a firearm without any questions or checks about WHO THEY ARE?

Answer: Should people with violent criminal histories be able to still purchase a firearm?

link   

This type of response never gets anyone, anywhere.

Actually, it doesn't even make sense.

The whole "it's not everyone" poor reasoning. Not every German was a Nazi either. Not every lion will eat a human. Not every pedophile will harm a child. Not every drunk driver will run some over.

And what, exactly, is anyone supposed to do with such nonsensical responses? There is only one religion which is beheading people, blowing people up, made it their intent to kill infidels, throw gays off roofs, rape men and women alike simply for being either non-believers or not covering up, burns girls alive, yet of course it's not every one of them.

So what? People of your ilk create this paradigm where no problem can ever be acknowledged or confronted until or unless there's a 100% participation rate among the accused group. Just asinine reasoning. But it all stems from not wanting to offend. Yet who's sticking up for the pedophiles who don't harm children?

Thankfully Japan recognizes a problem, then confronts a problem. We can learn from them.
edit on 30-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   

It's understandable and forgivable you think the majority of worldwide terrorists are committing by Muslims because that's what our MSM, politicians, pundits, and crappy blogs would have you believe. But the truth is, that's not the case.

Muslims Do NOT Carry Out Most Terrorist Attacks

Islamic terrorists have claimed responsibility for the horrific attacks that claimed at least 129 lives in France. Now, you know that most Muslims are not terrorists. Even if Muslims were hypothetically behind every single one of the 140,000 terror attacks committed worldwide since 1970, those terrorists would represent barely 0.009 percent of global Islam. It’s easy, however, to fall into the slightly more believable trap that most acts of terror are committed by Islamic extremists.

edit on 30-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The owners manual for my guns doesn't tell me to kill those who don't believe in owing guns and doesn't encourage me to lie about owning guns. You can try to draw parallels, but it's just not gonna work.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Your argument in nonsenscical. You are still condemning an ENTIRE religion of BILLIONS.

If japan is so right....

Do you own a gun? Are you a Christian? Are you a Jew? Are you a constitutionalist? Are you Hispanic? Have you, or ever been a member of a political party outside of Democrat or Republican? Do you remember any and all petitions you have ever signed in your life? Do you know the political activities of all of your friends, acquaintances or relatives? lastly, do you type on ATS?

Eventually, they will come for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Japan is doing what needs to be done, short of bulldozing and shipping out the evil from their land. When that time comes they will have an easier round up than the rest.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Background checks and blanket surveillance are two completely different things. One seeks to check that someone HASN'T been convicted of a violent crime (DUE PROCESS) or been in a nuthouse, mentally unstable, etc; the other seeks to profile an entire group of people (Muslims) because of the actions of a minority (actual terrorists).

You just summed up gun control.

In case you missed it the first time.

the other seeks to profile an entire group of people (Law Abiding) because of the actions of a minority (actual mass shooters)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join