It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The FBI can recommend indictment, but prosecutors can still refuse to indict.

Of course. I actually did know that. I shouldn't wake, bake and post.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Take a look around this website. The gullibility and determination of democrats to ignore what is happening is undeniable and disgusting. Hard as it is to believe, there are still millions of people who will vote for these criminals again and again.

Well, to give some of these Infantile Americans the benefit of the doubt, a lot of people get their news from CBS, MSNBC and Facebook - yes, Facebook.

As for the apologists posting here, fully exposed to all sides of an issue, there really isn't an excuse other than willful ignorance.

I dont have a problem getting information from facebook or anywhere else. If its true - its true. Of course you cant believe everything you read anywhere. But just because a source is known for falsehoods does not mean they are incapable of truth. Even the boy who cried wolf told the truth once in a while. Too bad nobody listened...
edit on 3-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Well sure. I know I could find some examples of unvarnished truth from any source if I cared to wade through the rest of the BS.

The truth is (mostly) available, but one has to be motivated to dig for it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They tend to believe her and take her at her word as her reputation would seek.
They are not demanding she step down because they don't feel a need to.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The findings will be released before the conventions. So 15 days at most.
Maybe Tuesday as the soonest but in any event soon.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The country suffered under Bill Clinton?
No sorry but no.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They tend to believe her and take her at her word as her reputation would seek.

Her reputation is based on her actions, in which she just
demonstrated extremely bad judgement, and compromised
herself and the investigation outcome.

She said so herself!

edit on 3-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yet even Hillary herself is "worried"....

Clinton on voters' trust issues: 'I know I have work to do'

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, certainly!
That information has been posted in a couple of other threads previously, from this source:
Security Source Details Bill Clinton Maneuver to Meet Loretta Lynch

It seems like a reliable source.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

In 2015 Hillary Clinton's campaign HQ moved to 1 Pierrepoint Plazza just a few floors under DoJ head Lorreta Lynch.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Todays update on Lynch and her DOJ position in the Clinton Administration.

Report: Hillary Is Considering Keeping Loretta Lynch As Attorney General

Report from NYT

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Report: Hillary Is Considering Keeping Loretta Lynch As Attorney General

Yeah, well winners can always afford to be generous. Clinton won,

FBI recommends no charges against Hillary Clinton over emails

The thing is, now Loretta knows why Bill got onto her plane.

Had she, Loretta, been presented with the evidence of Hillary's wrongdoing, would she just automatically rubber stamp the recommendation of "no charges"?

Now she has to, whether she likes it or not, because she has publicly committed herself to accepting whatever the FBI said and recommends.

Imagine anyone else going in front of a judge for some crime, and the judge saying, "Sir, I can see that what you did was wrong, but understand that you did not know the law at the time you acted, and so must conclude that you were merely careless in handling your actions. Therefore, no charges. Case dismissed."

Wonderful, if we could all get the same treatment.

Your honor, I plead not guilty, on the basis that I did not know nor understand the law concerning these things.

But, even if I did know the law, having studied many years in law school, and practiced law for sometime myself, I did not remember it at the time of my actions, and only afterwards recalled there was a law that should have been followed. Therefore, at the time I acted, I was indeed innocent.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
being the cynic I am concerning the integrity & ethics of everyone connected to this administration....

I think Lynch will be getting a Multi-Million Dollar Award from the Clinton Foundation in a well scrubbed fashion

a reply to: AMPTAH... the defense is a rare strain of the AFFLUENCE-inza that rich kid had and got off scott free also because he did not comprehend the actions of poorer peoples and their behaviors in the world of poverty (unlike the life style he lived)
edit on th31146774033805382016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I dunno...
Not sure what to make of that? I gotta think that neither the Secret Service nor the FBI do anything "impromptu" at an airport in the year 2016.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So, with the Clinton body count, do you think Lynch would have refused a Clinton request? What about the reported package he carried onboard, but not off????

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

In 2015 Hillary Clinton's campaign HQ moved to 1 Pierrepoint Plazza just a few floors under DoJ head Lorreta Lynch.

twitter.com...

That's super interesting....hummmm.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
So, with the Clinton body count, do you think Lynch would have refused a Clinton request? What about the reported package he carried onboard, but not off????

First I heard about a package. Who reported this?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellynap43
I was more curious on to what ATS thought of this than anyone else. So I thought I would share. Moderators, if in the wrong place, please move. Thanks

The founding fathers of this country never intended for their to be corruption. This is the reason why they created the constitution. To minimize corruption as much as possible. To protect the people of this country from the government. The constitution is not a living breathing document, it is a compass to which we should all look to in times of tribulation.
When I see articles like this, where you can see obvious corruption taking place, it makes me sick. Knowing this is not what our founding fathers intended. For corrupt government officials and politicians to get together and work out details on how to get away from being prosecuted. Anytime where politicians are treated differently than the citizens of the country, then their is corruption. This needs to stop. I am fed up with it all.

I ask my country, which of you will vote for this? Which of you will allow this corruption to continue? There is an easy solution....vote them out of office. Not that Trump is perfect, but a heck of a lot better than the alternative.
I would like an honest explanation on why you would vote for Hillary Clinton when there is so much lying and corruption around her. And please don't tell me that they never discussed Hillary Clinton. We are all grown ups here and can put 2 and 2 together.

dailycaller.com...

youtu.be...

But, but, they just "accidentally" met on the tarmac and "accidentally" spent 39 minutes alone together discussing their grandkids. Lynch made sure Comey got the word. Wonder what his Achilles' heel was.

Our government is already corrupt through & through. And it's going to get worse when President Hillary takes over.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Bill needed fast blow job, same stuf when he was president. And Loretta Lynch needed classified information (to be polite) in herself. Maybe?
a reply to: kellynap43

edit on 11-7-2016 by kita0dtita because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join