It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video! MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
she threatened a bombing.. post patriot act its a crime (terror threat)... everything else becomes irrelevant.

For those saying Free speech... I actually agree with you but here is a good example of why the no fly no buy idea is stupid... eventually no matter how good the intentions bureaucrats will expand the scope of the idea to increase their own authority.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
For those unfamiliar with the legal precedence of the fighting words doctrine.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

link   
She was probably pished.

link   
a reply to: luthier

I cannot watch the video, but unless her words lead to immanent lawless action or breach of peace, there is no case. Did her words lead to immanent lawless action?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
she threatened a bombing.. post patriot act its a crime (terror threat)... everything else becomes irrelevant.

For those saying Free speech... I actually agree with you but here is a good example of why the no fly no buy idea is stupid... eventually no matter how good the intentions bureaucrats will expand the scope of the idea to increase their own authority.

Actually when the fighting words doctrine first case was tried it was a 9-0 vote against being able to do exactly what she has done.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: intrptr

Thats not exactly how freedom of speech works.

You are not free to threaten or incite violence.

If she were just ranting about gays possibly. However there is a distinction in the law for inciting violence.

I agree. Thing is she's "muslim", right? So whatever she says is taken more literally.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

You don't yell fire in a crowded theatre.

Cheers - Dave

But shes not in a crowded theatre. Or a plane at thirty thousand feet, for that matter.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Question:
Would her having her nails painted be a religious violation?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I watched the video. Those aren't fighting words. I think you might need to look into it more.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

That's a moronic, ignorant statement. Christian terrorism is the biggest terrorist threat in the US and it's severely under reported.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I watched the video. Those aren't fighting words. I think you might need to look into it more.

I don't think you understand the subtlety of the law.

The law is to protect people from living in fear from threats made by another person. Seeing as a group of gay people was just murdered by an islamic terrorist this fits the ticket. Not to mention if the reaction was a personal response to a homosexual she was dealing with. In which case it's even more clear cut.

Same as you can't get in a Muslims face begin inciting anger by personally threatening and inviting the to react to you with slander.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't think free speech applies if she made an actual threat.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Using the fear of Hell and demons and Devils and fire and smoke and damnation and torture and agony forever and ever for all eternity - what kind of sick # came up with this?

Dante?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Stupid video. Stupid woman. Stupid reporter.

This video should be taken off youtube, its a waste of time.

The one thing it does point up is what a God awful craphole LA is.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wonder who would have been arrested if someone used their free speech to say, "#### you, bitch".

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Also I am responding more to the reason the cops were called and if it's true she was saying these things to people. Saying this to a reporter is more in a gray area.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

You don't yell fire in a crowded theatre.

Cheers - Dave

But shes not in a crowded theatre. Or a plane at thirty thousand feet, for that matter.

Duh, no sh#t. It's an analogy. She seemed pretty riled up, possibly motivated. Does she have ability and opportunity or know people who do, that's what they have to find out? I don't like this jump at every shadow mentality either, but the crazies are on the rise. Whether this is a government installed plan, we may never know, although I think it's likely. Personally I think the best plan is to fire most of the goverment in decision making positions and start deporting the crazies. If they want to play in sh#t, give them the ability by sending them back to their sh#Thales of origin.

Cheers - Dave

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Taken at face value, I think she's lost the plot and bordering on needing immediate psychiatric treatment. Her brainwashed-like aura becomes most apparent at the point where she equates Allah's love for everyone with expressing her desire to murder those who reject Islam.

She advocates killing innocents in the same fashion as ISIS et al, her freedom to express herself has made that much clear and, IMO, a good reason to add her to whatever watch list the FBI or DHS currently has...citizen or not.

I'd also take a very close look at her affiliations within her community in the US as well as wherever it was she was going - after all, it might yield results or it may come up empty, either way it's always a prudent measure to exercise some common sense and due diligence when terrorist threats are made.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

SERIOUS question:
Does anyone here consider me to be bigoted or Islamophobic for drawing attention to this video and the event it captured?
NOPE!! Thanks for posting! I can't believe they let her go the 1st time! Sickening!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join