It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video! MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If I can't joke about a bomb in a airport, then I certainly can't make serious threats about it 10 steps from it doors or on the property, that is all.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Greetings ATS community!

I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. Odd that this particular thread prompted me to create an account, but anyway...

Before 911, I worked at an airport for several years. Those signs stating something to the effect that "It's not a joke..." to talk about bombs in any way, shape, or form should be taken very seriously. I personally had to crawl into the pit of an aircraft and retrieve the luggage of two young men who were hauled out of line and detained for several hours because one of them made an ill-advised wisecrack about a bomb. Ultimately they were released, but needless to say they didn't make their flight and had to go to a lot of trouble just to get out of there.

On the legal side, it's my understanding that a verbal threat of any kind can be construed as simple assault if someone actually fears for their safety. Granted, in this case it's difficult to say that this rant was directed at any one person or group on the immediate premisis, but I'm not sure it matters. Looney tunes or not, a rant that implies a threat and includes a reference to explosives or the act of using explosives is going to put someone on the radar, regardless of free speach.

I'm all for free speach, but I also tend to be in favor of a little common sense, even if it isn't all that common in this day and age.
My humble two cents.

Cheers, and thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

that was my very first thought

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Hey Gandalf excellent post. Im sure with your experiences in this subject matter you will be an asset to many a thread pertaining and look forward to your input.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: intrptr

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

But when a American says "Build a wall and protect america" They are called "haters", "bigot's" and "Racist's". But when a Muslim publicly shouts "F** America, kill gay people, i will make sure there will be a bombing" You come here and say "it's ok she isn't hurting anyone (even though she is stating that she intent's to) it is her freedom of speech.." , all of a sudden that is not racist, homophobic or terrorist..

And when people go out to listen to trump they get physically assaulted while you claim that they are haters, biggot's and racist simply for going out to listen to the man.People like you who talk like you do are the real traitors. Liberals are the most hypocritical bigoted violent haters this country has ever known.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Jun 2016 15:56:58 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
She did this in an airport one day before a airport got hit. Coincidentally was it?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Next they'll be offering this Woman the Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If a non-Muslim individual did that?

They'd be arrested for terroristic threats and on every "list" known to man.

Thank God This admin is almost done...Lets pray his successor has some balls and gets things back to the way they USED to be...None of this BS and no toleration of these ridic Special Snowflakes, among many other things.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: intrptr

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

But when a American says "Build a wall and protect america" They are called "haters", "bigot's" and "Racist's". But when a Muslim publicly shouts "F** America, kill gay people, i will make sure there will be a bombing" You come here and say "it's ok she isn't hurting anyone (even though she is stating that she intent's to) it is her freedom of speech.." , all of a sudden that is not racist, homophobic or terrorist..

And when people go out to listen to trump they get physically assaulted while you claim that they are haters, biggot's and racist simply for going out to listen to the man.People like you who talk like you do are the real traitors. Liberals are the most hypocritical bigoted violent haters this country has ever known.

I know, it's infuriating. But really, it's a futile battle that you'll never win. Trust me...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: seaswine

You need to know when to call a spade a spade. She is a hateful, vile woman. I don't care if she's Muslim, Christian, Scientologist or other. When you speak like that, you are being a bad person.

That's what Islamists think when someone draws a cartoon of their prophet. Your hypocrisy meter stinks.

Yes, because sketching an historical person is equal to threatening to kill people........derp

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join