It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Video! MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Apparently, this event took place at LAX just after the murders in Orlando...and the MSM neglected to report this event.
After this woman threatened terrorism, and celebrated the murder of Gays...she entered the terminal. She was arrested inside...and this video has been sent to the FBI.

The video is absolutely unbelievable and horrifying to watch.

A Muslim woman was caught on video threatening to bomb America and trashing homosexuals at LAX the day after the Orlando terrorist attack. Citizen journalist Tony Vera catured the video.

VIDEO (Caution: nasty language):
www.youtube.com...

One day after the Islamic terrorist attack in Orlando, a Muslim woman showed up at the Los Angeles International Airport, making terror threats.

The news media was silent. Journalist and cameraman Tony Vera captured police questioning a Muslim woman at the airport and searching her luggage, but finding nothing wrong, they released her and let her continue on inside the airport.

Vera stopped her as she walked past him, and that’s when she let lose again, with verbal terrorist threats against America. “F*** America,” the woman said. “I will make sure we bomb America. You wait and see!”

She ranted on for several minutes, and eventually police arrested her again at the ticket counter, this time for real.

The video has been turned over to the FBI.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 27-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Charge and try her for sedition and if a US citizen treason then lock the bitch in a dark hole.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

and the MSM neglected to report this event.

I don't think they neglected to do it.
I think they know that if they do it, their bosses in Washington DC will be angry with them for being Islamophobic.

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If she was a white Christians, this would be headline news around the country and maybe even the world. They would claim its because of Brexit.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

She was one scary chick. She's probably already been released.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I hope not.

Im 100% for freedom of speech.

But advocating murder and crime against the public crosses that line and makes her dangrous.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The video is absolutely unbelievable and horrifying to watch.

Do tell...

Real bombing...

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So you're defending her?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

If she was a white Christians, this would be headline news around the country and maybe even the world. They would claim its because of Brexit.

You forgot to add it would also be Trump's fault for all his "violent" rhetoric.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

They seem to have a special hands off code for all the crime they commit here and in Europe thanks to Obama, Soros and the PTB.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
SERIOUS question:
Does anyone here consider me to be bigoted or Islamophobic for drawing attention to this video and the event it captured?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
She looks like she is from Somali..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

How can you tell?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

SERIOUS question:
Does anyone here consider me to be bigoted or Islamophobic for drawing attention to this video and the event it captured?

I do not.
But I predict that someone else will.... and soon.

And if you argue the point with them, they will spew some hate and call you stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So you're defending her?

Just her freedom of speech. She isn't hurting anyone.

So they falsely arrested her?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

She is an amateur muslim at best.

She has to wear the burka so she could hide her face and rant.

Take off the rag that is over your mouth if you wish to speak...covering the mouth is rude.

I hope she gets tried...but knowing Obama...this will be another catch and release.

God help us all.

Edit...Karma is more of a b(*%* than this woman is....

edit on 27-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

SERIOUS question:

I do not.
But I predict that someone else will.... and soon.

And if you argue the point with them, they will spew some hate and call you stupid.

If someone thinks discussing this story is bigoted or Islamophobic I'd like to hear from them and have them state why.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Dont you guys get tired of the same stuff, look another evil Muslim,bad bad bad person.

Do you guys think im a bigot and a racist for always posting in threads that tells ya the real truth about evil caveman people.

Bla bla bla

Yes deport her, kill her family and go bomd the country she comes from.

It got old a few years ago, but dont let me stop you guys from defending the motherland.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No , she was disturbing the peace, obviously. The first time it was a warning, the second time she was taken out of there. What she get arrested for? Exercising her rights? Freedom of speech is no longer a right, apparently.

Besides, anyone demonstrating there for any reason would be asked to leave and arrested if they didn't. Because its an airport. Can't have people threatening to blow stuff up there.

Big damn deal anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join