It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN military vehicles spotted in Virginia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate

Hi Everyone,

More of a reader than a contributor. But I thought that there would be plenty of members on our site that would like to see this article. Administrators, please move this if in the wrong subject area.

I guess my first assumption is that, maybe the companies that build these trucks are located in the states and they are just shipping new ones.

Then the ATS side of me says, this is the beginning. With the markets going down, social unrest happening, EU union on the verge of collapse..........its about to get really interesting.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Nice find. But I found this comment there which may explain it?

They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

The beginning of what?
For how many decades has some form of social unrest been going on?

Occam would say go with your first assumption.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
Yes , they are taken down I-75 in Georgia then across to the port in Savannah , Ga. From there , they are shipped to their destination.

Questions to answer :
1) Where are they going ?
2) Why the large order ?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

By highway, train, truck, large air transport, ship....its how they move around.

What do you expect? It means nothing because you saw them once by chance.

MS
1st Responder

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Yes , they are taken down I-75 in Georgia then across to the port in Savannah , Ga. From there , they are shipped to their destination.

Questions to answer :
1) Where are they going ?
2) Why the large order ?

Yes I would like to know too. No clue.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I guess it is good though it is not M1 Abrams or APCs , That would be concerning to say the least.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Agreed.....but then you have the President and his pons talking about implementing a police force.......it starts to get a little too much.

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's happening!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
the useless Peace Keepers right now.

Personnel

Uniformed personnel: 103,510 (as of 30 April 2016)
Troops: 89,098
Police: 12,611
Military observers: 1,801
Civilian personnel: 16,471 (as of 31 July 2015)
International: 5,256
Local: 11,215
UN Volunteers: 1,799 (as of 30 April 2016)
Total number of personnel serving in 16 peacekeeping operations: 121,780
Countries contributing uniformed personnel: 123
Total fatalities in current operations: 1,694
Total fatalities in all peace operations since 1948: 3,471

here are the rest of the places they have Peace Keepers, some places have 10,000 plus troops. takes a lot of vehicles to move them around.

The UN Peacekeeping Fact Sheet

edit on 27-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas.

iTruthSeeker

These vehicles don't appear to be brand new though.

Almost looks like rust stains down the doors from bolt holes?

What, if any, obligation do American citizens have to acknowledge UN as an authority here?

As far as I'm concerned these are illegal counterfeit police vehicles in the US.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Great observation. I didn't even see that with the cars when first looking at them. I agree, not new at all.

link   

Great observation. I didn't even see that with the cars when first looking at them. I agree, not new at all.

link   

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
For me this thread explains the UN presence: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

They do appear new - If the comment by the FB uploader is accurate that he saw many trucks, it could be that the UN vehicles were stacked at the BAE lay down yard until ready for road shipment. I regularly see these same rust drip markings on various new equipment carried on ships where mild steel fixings have been used and not properly protected - and exposed to the elements for days or weeks at a time.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's exactly what they do. It doesn't make sense for them to ship in small numbers, so they wait until they have a large with group to be cost effective, then ship them all at once. This could represent several orders that only just now got big enough to ship.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

iTruthSeeker

These vehicles don't appear to be brand new though.

Almost looks like rust stains down the doors from bolt holes?

What, if any, obligation do American citizens have to acknowledge UN as an authority here?

As far as I'm concerned these are illegal counterfeit police vehicles in the US.

What rust. Those look pretty spotless to me and the tires are new.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wild speculation, but possible those trucks have been tasked with going to help in the West Virginia floods. If that is correct, they we need to ask why the UN? Are our national guard and ALL other military units in the area not capable of handling the job? Or could it be that inserting them into the equation whether that includes personnel or not, is an attempt to simply get us used to the fact of the UN coming to our "aid"?

And the follow up question, why are these armored trucks even in the US?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Quick FYI - both the European and American "refugee" programs are administered by the UN. No vetting, no medical testing so don't wonder why TB rates are shooting up in certain areas. Another gift from the globalist bastards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join