It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Woody, you do know that 350 million thing was a claim by the official leave campaign which Nigel was excluded from, don't you?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They had better be quick before every one leaves and they have a 'superstate' consisting of onlyo 3 or four countries that don't share borders..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'm no expert on British media or even most European issues.

I focus mainly on US issues.

But when I see some obvious NWO type stuff come across my screen I have to at least share it with ATS, since there are folks here who are closer to this than I am.

Is a a European superstate any more or less NWO than say a North American one made up of maybe 50 different states with a federal government?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

But when I see some obvious NWO type stuff come across my screen I have to at least share it with ATS, since there are folks here who are closer to this than I am.

Is a a European superstate any more or less NWO than say a North American one made up of maybe 50 different states with a federal government?

The difference is that US culture is more homogenous, the English language is by far the most prevalent, the culture is not ancient and rooted in ancient traditions, and the US has a Constitution which declares truths that are doubtful to appear in a European Nation constitution, therefore subduing the people instead of declaring their sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's pretty much over for the west.

US/Europe.

What people have to watch out for is the rise of an Asian union.

That's where we are putting all out money in to, and why the west is hemorrhaging at the moment.

Creating the so called need for 'super states'.

Sooner or later an 'American union' is going to get created.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The difference is that US culture is more homogenous, the English language is by far the most prevalent, the culture is not ancient and rooted in ancient traditions, and the US has a Constitution which declares truths that are doubtful to appear in a European Nation constitution, therefore subduing the people instead of declaring their sovereignty.

All EU member states are signatories to the European convention on human rights which is far more extensive than the US bill of rights.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

As a sovereign entity, you would be daft not to have serious war gaming scenarios for just about every possibility. I guess the US even has them for alien invasion. I am assuming that the leaked "secret" Iran war plans that were circulating prior to Obama's first election that were supposed to prove that Bush was never going to leave office were really our war games for a potential Iran invasion should such ever become necessary and not an actual imminent threat at that time.

Shoot, I'd guess we have plans for invading Lesotho.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I heard war is on its way but from who is the question

It has to be zee germans...

RA

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
EU intelligence and diplomatic #show is about to commit another moronic mistake.

There won't be any superstate. The only thing that will happen is collapse for the EU with massive stock market crash and complete defeat at home and abroad for the EU ideologues.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Flanker86 because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The EU is now coming up with some of the most incredible bull# it has ever tried to convince people with.

The NO-GO zones in Europe. These are absolute bollocks invented by the EU commission and other idiots in Brussels.
So called NO-GO zones are not areas out of the control of the police and the state. They are in total control of the state, which through secret intelligence operations, run drug trafficking, human trafficking, theives and other misfits for the purposes and objectives of the Intelligence itself. The EU unified intelligence criminal apparatus runs them, and then blames misterious reasons to which cops or policing forces are not allowed to enter these areas. The purpose is precisely to exploit illegality and criminal activity to make large profits out of them. Unsurprisingly these areas are flooded with migrants, in particular muslims for obvious reasons.
Historically this type of operation has been done in various periods of human history, most notoriously during the british opium wars against China in the 18th and 19th centuries. Now the EU is running these operations specifically against the EU population itself. The "trick" according to the Euro#ers is not to contrast criminality, but to embrace it and exploit it within the own borders. Destroying the EU for the survival of a few Euro#ers seem to be all they can think of. But there's a catch this time... This is not the 19th Century where the british run the world ...
Hopefully good ears won't pretend being deaf.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The EU superstate will be unveiled, of course, right after the various elections in various countries during 2017

It's more likely that they are going to end up with all failed states rather than a superstate!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join