It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Source (Express.co.uk)
Now this is an interesting development. Just days after the British vote out of the EU, a proposal is made to create a European "Super state"...whatever that means...

I just picked this up and am looking for more sources.

Additional source:

uatoday.tv...

Supporting material:

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 27 6 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 27 6 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
I think I would count the Express as an anti-EU source. It's always been a conservative/patriotic journal, contesting that ground with the Daily Mail.

P.S. And the article from the Telegraph is an opinion piece from one of the leaders of the Leave campaign. The Telegraph is the flagship newspaper of conservatism.

edit on 27-6-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I can understand that it may be economically beneficial, but it also sounds too "one world government" for me.

Our species is tribal, not homogenous.

Just looking at our history, things like this never end well.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Have the British Isles sunk into the Atlantic yet?

I'm surprised anyone thinks anything will come of this. This is an exercise. Blow off steam everyone, get it all out, then return to your homes.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Isn't that what the EU is already?

I suppose they can always make it more authoritarian with no local nation autonomy.
Interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Not surprised.

UK was the biggest block to that as we refused the Euro and dug our heels in as much as possible.

Sweden and Denmark I can see them being a challenge and they may leave like the UK.

Glad the UK is out of that mess.

EU federal government makes the US federal government look efficient, smart, and in touch with the public!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You're second source is authored by Nigel Lawson.

Hardly surprising really.

The one on the right is the spawn of satan, or is it the .... IDK

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The EU already is a Superstate in all but name , they have a stated goal of "ever closer union" which we already have an opt out from.
Seems to me they're trying to lock other members in before the make a dash for it like we have.

link   
A paranoid person might wonder if the EU secretly backed the Brexit campaign in order to get rid of us.

Not that I'm complaining.

link   
I did read that the hiératique are making it fairly clear there will be no more (insertXIT) from other nations, I will try to find source.

Like most on here It does not surprise me and if the other nations stand for it more fall them, we are at a stage where information exchange is so easy and on so many platforms I would be surprised if the average person is not aware of where this may be heading..

RA

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'm no expert on British media or even most European issues.

I focus mainly on US issues.

But when I see some obvious NWO type stuff come across my screen I have to at least share it with ATS, since there are folks here who are closer to this than I am.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Does that mean they're lying?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Although the Express has an agenda, anyone would have to be a fool to disregard this story.
It's been coming for so long.
Just like the EU army that pro union people pretend isn't gonna happen, there are quotes from all the big eu players saying it's what they want.

Well done op.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
A Federal Europe has always been the aim.

Good luck with that Europe, you'll need it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
A paranoid person might wonder if the EU secretly backed the Brexit campaign in order to get rid of us.

Not that I'm complaining.

On the BBC news channel yesterday, a French commentator said "Some French were grateful because it meant they could have a referendum, whilst lots were sipping Champagne at Breakfast because they have got rid of the irritant, that is the U.K"

edit on 27/6/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No, not necessarily lying. The Express will probably be prone to believe the worst about the EU and put that spin on any information they've got. With that reservation, they may be on to something.
Nigel Lawson's article in the Telegraph is an opinion piece (published in May) about the general trend of EU plans. He won't be lying, but he isn't talking about the more specific story exposed by the Express and USAToday.

edit on 27-6-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Cool man, I ain't pokin nuthin.

I added the short commentary and the image because, from a historical perspective, Lawson was not so keen on the EU as Thatcher, so it's no surprise about the second source. He never resigned though.

Nigel did however spawn Nigela, and that on it's own .......

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The EU referendum is a non-binding referendum. They asked the Dutch the same question (my country of residence) fairly recently. The Dutch people said "No!". Twice! Guess who's still in the EU...

edit on 27/6/16 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I can honestly say.........I'll believe it when I see it.

Here's the deal. The best analysis I've heard concerning the EU and Brexit has been on CNBC and one prescient comment I heard was that Brexit, in terms of financial markets, means that the EU bonds and investment vehicles are no longer seen as a "safe haven" play. Thus, money, i.e., capital, are fleeing the EU zone in search of "safe haven" and their choice has been US Treasury bonds. The commenter also stated that after the smoke clears, (2 years out), because of UK stability and the strength of its "rule of law" and its financial sector, the UK will be viewed as a safe haven, whereas the EU will stagger on as a basket case.

The dreamers in Brussells and Berlin may dream about a super state, but really? Who can envision a successful "super state" with the PIGS in it? (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain). The real problem with the EU is a serious flaw in its financial set up. They have a European Central Bank, but no "Federal Reserve" and as a result, the member states can and do print out and issue forth their own bonds at whim. Its a debt bomb looking for a place to happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Well, kind of, except there is nothing "super" about Europe - it's falling apart already.
That unity was created to grind us into the dirt, with EU heels.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join