It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70% Of British Parliament Petition Signatures for 2nd EU Referendum Don’t Live In The U.K.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Something has been discovered (allegedly) about that petition to re-vote on BREXIT.

Looks like somebody has found that only around 30% of the signatures are from the U.K. !!!

The rest are from other countries.

Could it be a massive global effort by TPTB to over-ride the U.K. vote?

Apparently the "data" suggests it's true.

Hmmm.

Can anyone confirm this?

Whoopsie – 70% Of British Parliament Petition Signatures Demanding Another EU Referendum Don’t Live In The U.K….

There is a considerable amount of media banter about a petition being submitted to the U.K. Parliament requesting a second EU Referendum. –SEE HERE–

The petition is being pushed by disgruntled left-wing activists who voted to “REMAIN” in the European Union and lost the original referendum by over 1.3 million votes to the larger majority who wanted to LEAVE.

However, enterprising internet researchers have discovered most of the actual signatures for the second referendum are from people who do not live in the United Kingdom.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It could be TPTB or it could just be the Brits who live else where in the EU who did not get the right to vote

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The petition has risen to over 3 million, so that figure will probably be higher now.

petition.parliament.uk...

edit on 26 6 2016 by thomadom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Could it be a massive global effort by TPTB to over-ride the U.K. vote?

No, obviously not. What "TPTB" did, was release a propaganda campaign through the media outlets, showing "remorse and regret" purportedly from everyone who voted for Brexit. They also pushed Brexit as a talking point for US politics, and pushed some other doomsday-tagline stories about Brexit and its impact on the world markets and that Brexit is going to doom UK into an economic implosion. If anyone watched the media reactions as it happened, you'd have noticed that almost all commentary was non-existent or weakly presented until 12-18 hours after the official close of vote. Then world media came out as a united force with the same tag-lines, exploding into every form of media channel, reaching the bulk populous.

So what we see here is just a reaction to the official line that was drummed up by TPTB. If they decide to do something, it's not so blatantly obvious. No, if they decide to do something, you will be asking or voting for whoever or whatever it is that they want, under some false premise. It's not their first day on the job. This is a natural reaction to their actual campaign, people from all over the world worrying and reacting about the end of economic safety because they watch too much propaganda news
edit on 26-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Looking at the original source (the reddit thread), it looks like the original data might be in dispute based on the "json" file?

Regardless, even if they are all Brits, whats it matter?

15 million+ voted to REMAIN.

What difference should it make that some of them have now decided to sign a petition?

edit on 26-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

They are attempting every trick in the book to reverse the decision...the democratic one.
I highly doubt we will leave they will make up some law so we can't.
Then we go down London and have a jolly good riot

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
It could be TPTB or it could just be the Brits who live else where in the EU who did not get the right to vote

Are you seriously suggesting that 2/3rds of 3 million votes, i.e.: 2 million, are from UK citizens who just didn't happen to be in the country? Or could it be people who have no right to vote in the UK expressing their unsolicited opinion?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You might find this interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You might find this interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds like a massive media propaganda effort !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
If I remember there are 1.2 million Brits living in other EU countrys, add to that the children, and that could be over 3mil.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm guessing the 70% are from Eastern Europe, 29% are Eastern Europeans living in Britain and 1% are British.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sounds more like the petition has been hijacked.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
a reply to: schuyler
If I remember there are 1.2 million Brits living in other EU countrys, add to that the children, and that could be over 3mil.

Don't think many British expats live in the Vatican City

Officials are investigating whether some of the votes could have been rigged after website data showed more than 39,000 signatories were from the Vatican City, despite the tiny country having a population of 800.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
second referendum petition rigged?

People adding fraudulent signatures to this petition should know that they undermine the cause they pretend to support, chairwoman of the committee Helen Jones said in a statement.

Source

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, isn´t everybody crying because the old voted for Brexit, and the young ones had no chance. Read this right now:

How many of the younger brits did even vote?
36%
And now they are crying and blaming the older brits, that voted? Why didn´t they vote then?

18-24: 36%
25-34: 58%
35-44: 72%
45-54: 75%
55-64: 81%
65+: 83%
Source

Must be that prominent, special british humor...

But when i saw this video here, i had the idea that it must have something to do with education:

Another source: LiveLeak

"I voted out of the EU refeyendum..."
Just saying

edit on 26 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lots of us didn't vote for the #ing Tories last year! but we still have to live with it. Can't just expect another vote when things don't go your way, it's ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So if your side loses in an election, you can call a do--over until you win.

Just stop having elections if this farce continues.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Those pesky British expats get everywhere!!

There were more than 23,000 claiming to be from North Korea and 300 from the British Antarctic Territory, which is home to 400 researchers nut no settled population.

I'd say the petition is rigged, what concerns me is the extremes the remain camp will go against a democratic vote. Very Concerning and very militant. If the results were different, the leave camp would be called racist for acting in the same way.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You telling me there won't be a We the People petition started when Trump wins the White house ?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DBCowboy

You telling me there won't be a We the People petition started when Trump wins the White house ?

I don't care.

This isn't democracy. This is a farce. This is establishment saying, "We don't like the way you voted".

This is an embarrassment to the democratic process.

Will people cry and piss themselves if Trump is elected?
Absolutely.
People did it for Obama, they'll do it for Trump and Evil Hillary.

But the idea that a Brexit could be over-turned because some don't like the result is an insult to the voting process.

Like it, hate it, the people voted.

Time to get over it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join