It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So there was no rape.
The boys weren't Syrian.
There was no knife.

Why isn't this in the hoax forum?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Maybe someone can tell me what a five-year-old child may hypothetically be doing in the laundry facility of an apartment complex alone??

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

...and it seems that you love to sadistically poke the bear, don't you? Even when it comes to the youngest of the most vulnerable...a sad way to get your jollies. Flame on dude 'cause Karma's got you in its sights chuckling all the way.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So there was no rape.

There definitely has been a rape according to the prosecutor, it has been sadly overshadowed by people's personal and political agendas.

link   

originally posted by: Swills

So that's what this thread is really about, Muslims are rapists and not about a little girl who was allegedly raped?

I see, said the blind man to his deaf dog.

I really fail to see how you could have missed the point unless it is on purpose.

It is about a little girl who that got raped. She got raped by muslims who's culture allowed them to be ok with her rape as was also very clearly laid out.

When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Jun 2016 21:24:34 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So there was no rape.
The boys weren't Syrian.
There was no knife.

Because to some, if they don't hear or read it from their favorite media source, it did or didn't happen.... with all variables to sway one either way or the other..

edit on 20-6-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

technically, women can testify that they were raped and not need witnesses, other than sometimes needing medical reports that they were raped. However, they can be convicted and sentenced of adultery, simply for testifying to their own rape. Most rape victims are imprisoned... for being raped. So unless they have no choice, such as in the case of the rape resulting in pregnancy, they wont report it. No one wants to be imprisoned for 10 plus years because they reported their own rape and then later forced to marry their rapist, which is also often custom.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The kids weren't even refugees, you just flew off the handle without knowing the facts. Your reaction was purely emotional and irrational.

Who is making wild allegations now? What the authorities claimed is that they weren't brought in through the "Syrian refugee program". Authorities did clarify the perpetrators were of Middle Eastern descent, and reports state that there was a language barrier which is why it took the police a long while to arrest the perpetrators.

So we know they are of Middle Eastern descent, and it seems that they have a language barrier.

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder what would have happened if you saw this on Facebook and didn't have anyone correct you or the article? You'd probably still be thinking radical Middle Eastern refugees are starting their all out assault on young American girls.

Err...the perpetrators are Middle Eastern with a language barrier...

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

link   

So there was no rape.
The boys weren't Syrian.
There was no knife.

Cuz it feeds the ATS muslim hate train? Choo choo!!!

link   

originally posted by: Kitana

technically, women can testify that they were raped and not need witnesses, other than sometimes needing medical reports that they were raped. However, they can be convicted and sentenced of adultery, simply for testifying to their own rape. Most rape victims are imprisoned... for being raped. So unless they have no choice, such as in the case of the rape resulting in pregnancy, they wont report it. No one wants to be imprisoned for 10 plus years because they reported their own rape and then later forced to marry their rapist, which is also often custom.

exactly so him constantly trying to use the argument that there are less reported rapes in middle eastern countries is invalided by this. To say the least.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It was even recorded by the boys on one of their phones.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Not according to this..

Loebs told us there was no indication a knife was involved in the incident, and that no one was "raped" or murdered (although contact of a sensitive nature allegedly occurred).

Moreover, he stated that the investigation was a police matter, not one involving the local city council (which has no jurisdiction in criminal cases).

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yeah, and all I see is people attacking Muslims as whole. What bothers me is that a little girl was raped. Now, believe or not, men and boys of all cultures commit acts of rape but since these boys were Muslim this thread has become all about attacking Islam. Yet, when a Christian commits an act of rape I don't see people blaming on that religion. No, in that case, it's an isolated incident.

Perhaps these Muslims are just terrible people and it had nothing to do with their so called faith.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So there was no rape.
The boys weren't Syrian.
There was no knife.

There was a rape
Of a 5 year old child
by 3 middle eastern muslim boys
The father of the boy oldest congratulated him on the rape of this girl.

No clue if there was a knife but i am of the opinion that it is already disgusting enough as it is but if there was then it wont make it any better.

link   

correct. I just thought that part should be clarified, better to debate with accurate information.

link   

originally posted by: IllegalName
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Did you really just suggest executing children?

Actually as I said we are lot more civilized. Send them to a place where they can adequately excersize their uncivilized behavior. BTW, I don't do baits.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Or in this case, Alex Jones and his crew are lying yet again for click bait and agenda pushing.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yeah, and all I see is people attacking Muslims as whole. What bothers me is that a little girl was raped. Now, believe or not, men and boys of all cultures commit acts of rape but since these boys were Muslim this thread has become all about attacking Islam. Yet, when a Christian commits an act of rape I don't see people blaming on that religion. No, in that case, it's an isolated incident.

Perhaps these Muslims are just terrible people and it had nothing to do with their so called faith.

This:

When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.

Is middle eastern culture. Not western culture.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Poke what bear? Rape is a sad reality no matter where you are in the world and no matter what ethnicity you are part of. How am I getting my jollies off on that? I don't appreciate you implying that I enjoy hearing about rape.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Please read my post found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see no point retyping it. You can respond if you like.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join