It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.

The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.

However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.

The perpetrators were three Syrian youths aged 8, 10 and 13, with the oldest boy directing the assault.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

The mainstream media is hiding who the perpetrators of this assault to this poor little girl were.

Meanwhile the event was reported by KMVT on June 2nd, they excluded that the perpetrators were 3 Syrian youths aged 8, 10, and 13.

However, residents in the area were the ones to report that the rapists were in fact Syrian refugees.

There is even a video of residents in the area reporting their concerns to the Twin Falls City Council.

twinfalls.granicus.com...

Residents in the Twin Falls area were also reporting other events such as Muslim women spitting on non-Muslims, etc.

The case was sealed by the court with no chance of ever being unsealed again because the perpetrators were minors.
Case sealed in alleged Twin Falls rape

It is obvious that authorities are hiding these types of assault and rapes.

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So sad, but politicizing this girls trauma is probably even sadder. Who cares who did it? Rapes and murders have been happening way before any Syrian refugee came to America. But hey, these kids have brown skin and are foreigners, so let's freak the # out while ignoring every other rape case that is perpetrated by Americans.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
While watching the first few minutes of the video, you can hear the man speaking say that the act was consensual.

Do we have any information in to that regard?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The girl in question was five so it could not be consensual, however the facts in the Original Post differ significantly from what I just read here.

edit on 20-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
While watching the first few minutes of the video, you can hear the man speaking say that the act was consensual.

The girl is a 5 year old, who was born premature and "she is less developed for her age". How can a 5 year old consent to sex?

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
and there you are!
Kick em out,ask em to leave...whatever.If they can do this at that age,think of how devious and dangerous they WILL become as they age. I would quite happily go to jail if I was given 5 minutes alone with this type of wasted space/oxygen thieving scum.
Some will say "oh they are just kids,would you really hurt them,they didnt know any better"
Yep,I would sorry,and if it was my kid hurt,they wouldnt need to worry about getting old in age.
I feel sorry for you guys over there having to deal with this #,but im sure we here in NZ will have it happening soon as our clown of a PM is now letting them in,putting their housing needs in front of our own citizens......

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: introvert

The girl in question was five so it could not be consensual, however the facts in the Original Post differ significantly from what I just read here.

Oh. I did not see her age at the PP link.

That changes things considerably.

Edit:

Thanks for the additional info.

Apparently this story is not what is being pushed by PP and the blogs.
edit on 20-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The girl is a 5 year old, who was born premature and "she is less developed for her age". How can a 5 year old consent to sex?

Literally anything to support the narrative.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I wonder, did you get this "news" from Reddit's, The Donald? I've been waiting to see who would post this.

In any case, it's mostly bullspit.

Snopes

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It matters because this won't be an isolated event. Already residents are reporting other events such as Muslim women spitting on non-Muslims, hit and runs done by Muslim refugees, etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Same. Which is why I went looking for more information. The prosecutor in Twin Falls, ID said they were not Syrian refugees.

edit on 20-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But if you read what they are stating you can find the truth.

The boys are of Middle Eastern descent but none are Syrian or are recent refugees, Loebs said.

here

In that case, even after several other officials denied that these perpetrators were Syrian refugees we are seeing in that response that they were/are considered Syrian refugees because the program is to resettle "Syrian refugees".

The Middle eastern descent people that are being brought in to cities are "Syrian refugees", under the program to relocate "Syrian refugees".

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 20-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Same. Which is why I went looking for more information. The prosecutor in Twin Falls, IA said they were not Syrian refugees.

It appears that this "event" has been properly handled, arresting two individuals, and is being used by the knee-jerk crowd to spur more hate towards refugees/Muslims/etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So when it says that 'none are Syrian refugees' it somehow means they are Syrian refugees?

They either are or are not from Syria. Where are they from?

edit on 20-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

According to prosecutors, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are of Middle Eastern descent but none are Syrian or are recent refugees, Loebs said. Read more here: www.idahostatesman.com...=cpy

Odd.

From your link.

Hmmm. Someone is lying who is it.

link   

Rape has never been an isolated event so I fail to see your point.

link   

They also had this to say:

A handful of people from Syria live in Twin Falls County — 11 Syrians were receiving food stamps in the county and eight were on Medicaid in 2015, according to the state’s statistics. However, Jan Reeves, director of the Idaho Office for Refugees, said no Syrian refugees have been resettled in Twin Falls.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So when it says that 'none are Syrian refugees' it somehow means they are Syrian refugees?

They either are or are not from Syria. Where are they from?

With conflicting reports and obvious conflicts of interests how can you be so sure what the truth is?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Because the prosecutor can be held accountable if he is lying, the blogs cannot.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Annnnnnnnnnnd HERE WE GO!!

Another, yet predicable rape by Middle Eastern refugees allowed to wander around on our soil.

Really???? They raped and then urinated on A FIVE YEAR OLD??? A FIVE YEAR OLD????

We are not Sweden or Germany... We are heavily armed Americans. This will not be tolerated and I would imagine people will take serious action if this becomes a trend. Logic and precedence dictate that this won't be an isolated incident so you do the math.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join