It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another weird dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yes i get weird dreams alot. But I only make threads about the SPECIAL weird dreams. Thus only a few threads. My goal today is to find out if anyone might know who this '4th' the dream mentions is. [you'll see] ANYWAYS. Onto the contents of this dream. The main part of this dream i remember is the fact that i was in an altercation with some man in a car. I don't know why but I was driving it. And this man was constantly shooting at me, however the bullets, the dozens he had fired at me would always veer off and away from me no matter how he tried. Near the end of the altercation with this man as we were about to crash into a very large tree i oddly said 'Mirror just kill me already, i can't do this anymore' And as i said that a bullet hit me and everything went black. However the dream didn't end like normal in a 'you died' dream. After a while I had gotten out of the car, however i remember there was a funeral taking place in front of my house.

I asked, 'I'm alive? How the hell am I alive? I asked mirror to let me die.' My stepdad or mom i forget which said 'We made a wish to 4th that you would come back' and that's where the dream ended. If it helps at all I don't think i was actually in my body in the dream i was always near 'behind' myself. And despite I knew everyone in the dream none of the people were really visible even while i was HAVING the dream. I feel it might have been an astral projection of sorts. I'm just trying to figure out who this '4th' might be. So, since I have no leads I came here. Because I know in some other universes things will operate on energy wavelengths that are invisible to people in our dimension. Truthfully there is 3 beings that call themselves mirror that i'm aware of. However they all have secondary a secondary alias. But I can't explain it but I feel like something more is going on...so I came to ask here about it.

You know given this seems extra dimensional/paranormal in nature.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng
(Note: on iPhone, might be typos)
I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. Perhaps if you shared who the 3 are, that may help readers figure out the 4th. Obviously the 4th has a direct correlation to the 3, even if you don't know who/what the 4th is. It is strange that your family member did say that they made a wish to the 4th when you yourself don't know the fourth. It's even stranger sinve your family doesn't know the 3 but prayed to the 4th, which would technically believe their 1. Maybe this could be your subconscious saying that it's ok if your mom/stepdad prays to something you don't know/understand/believe in. Anyways, that's all I got. I just wanted to comment because you put a lot into that post, so you deserve some feedback.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Man .. you gotta cut down that L S D u'r havin , give them toons some breaks

edit on 16-6-2016 by OzyCozy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChildOfLoki

Perhaps. Can't really say for certain. In actuality, soon after i started this thread I got a lead into what I was looking for. Though I will still reply to intelligent statements regarding the question.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

A few practical thoughts . . .

To Spirits mirrors and reflective surfaces including water are sometimes windows/doors to special places.

Perhaps they are looking for lost doors?

I have read somewhere that to know someone's true name gives power over them in magical work. To prevent that problem, names like 'mirror', 1st, 2nd, etc., would be more comphy.

What one does for example:

Mr Carpenter = a carpenter.

Ms Mirror = a window or door. (Spirit who can open or act as door/window)

(Quote) Humans always think in complicated terms when simple will do. (Unquote)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Possibly, however I have already gotten in contact with them and confirmed the meaning of that dream. However what you have said I will keep note of.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Good-oh

new topics

top topics

join