It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando Nightclub Shooter WAS NOT Alone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There has been reports floating around that Omar Mateen was not alone during the event. Supposedly, there was another person helping hold the door shut in order to prevent anyone from escaping the club. Instead of investigating this detail, the media puts out headlines like this,

Orlando gunman known to FBI shows difficulty of 'lone wolf' cases

US officials have for years warned that so-called “lone wolf” terrorists, unconnected to established and monitored extremist groups, are notoriously difficult to identify in advance of an attack. But in the case of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen, the apparent lone wolf was a known quantity to the FBI.

Like most similar incidents, the details are hard to follow. The video below shows a live broadcast being "redirected" after it was mentioned that someone else was holding the door closed to keep people from exiting.
(at the 40 second mark)

The interviewee is suddenly cut off and dropped from the broadcast. What was he saying that would cause him to be cut off? As you heard, he was saying that there was “someone” holding the Doors, stopping people from getting out of the nightclub.

If not to spark another gun rights debate, there is always inequality, mental health and privacy concerns to focus on!

What needs to be repeated over and over again, and interrogated, is that the largest mass shooting in American history was an attack on gay people, LGBT people—politicians and lawmakers must say that, confront that, call it by its terrible, rightful name.

Acrimony over the shooting, which left 50 dead and 53 wounded, is likely to spark new debate about whether someone interviewed by the FBI but not considered a threat ought to be able to board an airplane or purchase a gun, or should fall under continued surveillance.

Any other information regarding the possibility of Mateen having help that day would be appreciated. If this has been posted already, please delete. Thanks

edit on 13-6-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
They're investigating it.

A lot of people have said this happened. The Orlando Police said they are following leads.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

A lot of people have said this happened. The Orlando Police said they are following leads.

Has the video been posted on ATS?

Mods, please delete if needed.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Has the video been posted on ATS?

Mods, please delete if needed.

No video. The PD announced they re investigating ALL possibilities. There are more than a few people saying there was a guy blocking the door.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I do believe that something is a bit off about all of this.. It's just too convenient for so many parties that stand to benefit from such a cowardly act. I have strong feelings about the lot of it, which is what gives me pause. It's as if all of this happened in just such a timely manner that it has many people I know reeling. These aren't people that even have an opinion about gay rights and whatnot.

They all feel grief-stricken. It's something I haven't seen in quite some time.

It's just strange to see so many affected, not just online, but at work, out and about and so on.

It's this very reaction that makes me just lean toward the cautious side of things..

These people are from every walk of life.

Just need to keep our eyes open on all of it. IMO..

While simultaneously maintaining respect for the victims, following rules, trying not to offend, attempting to understand, and not crossing any "lines" that would have the discussion effectively shut down. The infamous double "F" word is a documented reality, though so few are even willing to examine the evidence and draw a conclusion for themselves.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Jahboo7, don't really believe much that guy says, HOWEVER, I did some digging and found the actual footage that shows ABC news interviewing the witness (Janiel Gonzales) who is describing what happened. Why Jahboo7 would cut the ABC banner off the bottom of the video he used is what made me go hmmmmm.

Either way, here is another video I found. I am trying to find the original unedited one.

Wasn't there supposedly a witness at the Colorado theater shooting who said someone was holding the door shut there as well?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
God. How many more of these "false flag events" do I have to put up with, before people start GETTING IT? And, why is it, that America seems, in large part, to be the only country in the world with these types of problems?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Perhaps if they brought the guy in alive he would also look like James Holmes, all strung out and pie eyed like he's been either MK brainwashed andor/ just filled with psychoactive drugs.

Would love to know what was in his blood. I doubt they release that info...if they even test for it in the autopsy....if there is even an autopsy done.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Obvious CIA asset is obvious.

facebook page of "shooters" father

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wasn't there multiple previous FBI investigations with the Boston bombers and San berndernadino as well

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There has been reports floating around that Omar Mateen was not alone during the event. Supposedly, there was another person helping hold the door shut in order to prevent anyone from escaping the club.

Yeah probably the FBI!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
awesome op ,nice info i even watched it on youtube afterwards to pump up the ratings ,
i'm getting pretty fed up with the damage control agents .

sidenote: i had to click your flag 10 times to get it to work
edit on 13-6-2016 by stuthealien because: sidenote:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
FBI and local leo have said these rumors are false and that the killer acted alone.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
FBI and local leo have said these rumors are false and that the killer acted alone.

Of course they did.

I don't how eyewitness reports can be considered "rumors," btw.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

you mean that it is the official press release by the police after damage control have approved it

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountainz

The Orlando Police said they are following leads. Until the Feds tell them to stop.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Another involved in the incident...

Eyewitness account from within Pulse nightclub

“He kept on shooting and shooting and shooting, rapid fire,’’ Gonzalez said, “and he’d change (clips), put in more ammunition — bud-dudda. I could smell the ammo in the air.’’

He said he heard another gun from a different direction, so he wonders if there were two gunmen.

“In a moment of desperation we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.’’

But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

If the door led outside, there would be no reason for an employee or club goer to hold it shut while people were trying to escape.

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’

edit on 13-6-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's what I heard.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Eyewitnesses usually make poor witnesses. We've all seen that demonstrated in non threatening situations. Add shooting and blood and people screaming and the situation becomes fluid. Acoustics in the club would probably account for the sound seeming to come from different directions.
Of course they have just started investigating so things could change but right now they say it was only the one shooter.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hmmmm..... could this be a government cover up? I find it hard to believe the U.S. Government would lie!

(sarcasm implied.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join