It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Engineering: Proof That Media Exposure Can Warp Gender Identity In Adult Men

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hey youre right I lumped... maybe youre one of the sprinkles on top of that icy load of disguised propaganda that doesnt embrace the god just the hate or control of or over the masses to be that god oneself and judge and condemn everyone in it not you.

Evolve man evolve... believe in it or not it happens, its adapting to adversity and this everyone complains about is adapation to your and other adversity over control one doesnt even have over themself is its just brainwashed programming and not really you. Thats why its fake and plastic and fit for only cubicles.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You're missing the point of this thread: to expose how the media can and does influence us. It does so so dramatically we're now seeing clear evidence of it warping gender identity in adult men! Many have mental illness, and such related to it, sure, but not ALL are such, right?

Likewise, my motive is resistance to this latest mass social engineering ordeal, which Bronyism falls into the "LGBT" spectrum, which the power elite (via Obama, news, and related media) are shoving down everyones throats including kindergartners) throats. Where so far in these dicussions I've yet to see a single proponent show any kind of lack of desire to make this 'the most important issue in the known universe', likewise I've yet to see a singular proponent even willing to compromise and leave elementary schools out of the issue. Kids that might be confused at an early age but otherwise come out normal, all of this (the larger debate, the contents of this thread) they apparently insist those kids be encouraged to embrace this (thus ensuring no matter what they will endure bullying throughout the lives [when they might have gotten out of the 'phase' early on and went on to live a happy healthy bully free life]).

Singling out baby diaper dude, once he put up those images of what goes on in his bedroom, he asked for it. His transgender sexual fetish mental illness has taken into its complex voyerism, and now he opened himself up to being a case study.
edit on 13-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Oh am I throwing water on your propaganda machine?

Im just stamping on the fire youre trying to witch hunt against practically all my friends that have embraced who they are as a whole being child and grown up in one that are happy and have loving families that grow and support the world help their communities and not be a cancer on it.

So this attack is personal by you making it and me rebuffing it

Hey maybe I do debate... but Im talking reality from having lived it for over 35 years I never killed my inner child and am adult and a responsible one... you dont think I wouldnt pick up a gun or keyboard in this case and lay waste to every damned thing to defend freedom and the right to be free?

The ME wars have little to do about the ethnicity by the way... its stamping out that fire of hate and oppression worldwide... so very very sick it this need for sociopathological control that it even infects so called free countries... what kinda crap is that? Bull crap and Im not gonna goose step into it and neither is the last 3 generations nor the previous ones that fought against this sort of Nazi control.

So if you wanna step off from the rhetoric of nonsense studies and tell me how you lived in your experience cause why sout it if you havent lived it? Then we can have a dialog Ive seen time and time what that system does and time and time again what it subjects people to against their will on a daily basis so I dont need the mainstream controlled paid for studies and psycho babble as to why it blah blah blah cause thats all that is... is blah blah blah people living and watching and not hating and trying and helping have seen what that system does and that tower has fallen...

youve just not seen it yet... theres no going back and theres no going forward with that same system cause all those problems were created by the very one that are being kept clung too.

I can fix anything without a manual, I listen when people speak, I look women and children in the eyes... and men biting this rhetorical garbage trying to stay in control and subugate and subject people to bondage and slavery down to every move you make every breath you take Ill be watching and controlling you?

Thats not life thats oppression, thats hate, thats be anything and everything except what we want and expect you to be... cant be yourself youre just gonna be a lie a ghost of a past someone else dreamed and never oneself... just a horde of make believe pie in the sky and not reality... but man what an effect on reality... that effect? All the hate bigotry and greed destroying life and this beautiful planet on a daily basis around the clock.

Hey Nazis... no soup for you... nah just kidding we arent like that but that world hunger thing? Also a fault of this control Nazi crap and hey wake up and well forgive you, give you treatment, lend a hand to help you learn and grow better... but hey your choice and thats the difference... we'll not only give you a choice but actually encourage it.

edit on 13-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Used to browse the most popular board on 4chan a lot when I was younger before all this started. I can tell you that MANY of the users were social outcasts, and that movement gave them something to latch onto for the sense of belonging. My social circles have a lot of trans and it's kind of the same thing.. typically. It's less of actually being transgender and more of a young person fitting into something that interests them. Good post, always wondered if people ever thought about this.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Turning all the little boys into little girls isn't going to end the nastiness of kids in grade schools. Bullying is part of growing up. Causing little kids to openly embrace LGBTQRX (abnormally mind you) isn't going to just make everything rainbow peachy.

It's not to condone that (I have total disdain for high school 'popularity politics'), but it illustrates how kids are and will always be. Girls do it to so dont latch onto girlie girl boys gonna end that reality of growing up. Instead realize reality that you're only going to draw more kids out for bullying (unless they gonna hide in the girls room their entire lives?).

It's called: Grow a pair.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So now Im a girl? No button pushed just being silly.

Cause other than defense youre also talking about me in that generalization. Some of that stuff isnt my jam but people can pick whatever poison they like and hey more power to them even you... but when you point a finger at anything just know you become a tool and a puppet of a propaganda machine. Then all they will do is cast roles on you limit your being of who you and they are or can be... so take a look in the mirror man cause thats what your OP is already doing.

Not slamming you just making you aware of your choices of what they actually are... did you know it was that? If not... theres no hypnotism as I count backwards 3... 2... 1... SNAP! and wake up business as thats what leads to these people shooting up a gay club in Orlando killing 50 people and wounding 50 plus other just out trying to have a good time and enjoy life.

Dont be fooled if ou look deep enough about what Im saying.... those labels giving and taken or chosen are the very strings people control and dance you like a puppet by.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spite

Well making a philosophy post about what youve wondered to see more sides than making a judgment then going to find proaganda to fit that judgment and make a thread on it to spread that instead of dispel what you wondered by is what occured here with the OP even though not you might as well been if biting that belief though huh?... always a good idea is if you see one community and made a judgement all walks of life other than teens and young adults flummoxed and crushed under the very system of propaganda youre unwittingly spreading as a tool or puppet to it.

None of those kids are losers its that crap keeping them down not allowing them to blossom into who and what they want by constant pruning thats doing that.

So hey making an assumption then looking for a group to suport that than seeing all sides possible is what cements in that ignorance to begin with.

Cheers man keep questioning everything and learning and knowledge and wonder never ceases... if it does dude is walking dead just a zombie looking for brains that actually think to devour them in their own misery.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OP, have you ever seen the Bank of America commercial, where the guy dresses up like a fairy, for his daughter's party? That's the kinda $h!t, we're up against. Brainwashing the masses via television. Try saying something other than what television says, and it's like being at a Trump rally. lol jajajajaja

We're friggin' doomed, beyond belief.

Homosexuals don't care. They're living their lives, however they choose. Heterosexuals will be the ones to suffer the consequences. WATCH!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you dress up like a little girl with girlie sparkles and rainbow unicorn horns (especially as a grown man)....

Is turning the males of society into a bunch of girlie glitter sissies really going to solve our problems?

NO.

It's only going to lead to more bullying, and more types of kids "needing" to go hide on the girls restroom "safe zone".

AND more distractions from the oppression machine that rules this world (which is what this all being the BIG national discussion is really all about).

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Exactly how is a homosexual living their life gonna stop anyone else from living theirs or suffer? You can be happy too... dang so many people trying to control what makes others happy making the entire world miserable.

Its a disease such ignorant beliefs are spreading... belief can be anything and hey your opinion but its still one from a place of ignorance. There arent any consequences to homosexuality or from it other than the same sort of control hateful nonsense seeking to repress and control others.

To what end? Damage has already been done by such nonsense generation after generation... putting AK47s in the hands of children that weigh nearly as much as they do... for what? Hate oppression and control over anything and everything not them... might as well buy a mirror stay home and stare at perfection all day if thats the case.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Girlie or sissy? Um Check out a forum called Chop Cult, and go call them sissys if you like trolling on such as your post... I suggest starting in the Junkpile section tell em JetBlack sent you to get some thick skin and learn how to be a man.

A toy is a toy I bit the heads off my sisters barbies bent the legs back and forth so much the knees busted wondering how they worked... I got in trouble couldnt play with her toys any more.

And the purpuse of clothes is to not walk around nude everywhere so making that gender is kinda stupid too.

people eating big ol bowls of nonsense telling em its great keep eating it... variety is the spice of life, enjoy that styrofoam the real food is in.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here ya go: NATURE...

That is, the basis of "bullying" as an instinct:

Pecking order or peck order is the colloquial term for a hierarchical system of social organization. It was first described by Thorleif Schjelderup-Ebbe in 1921 under the German terms Hackordnung or Hackliste and introduced into English in 1927.[1]

The original use of pecking order referred to the expression of dominance in chickens. Dominance in chickens is asserted by various behaviours, including pecking, which was used by Schjelderup-Ebbe as a measure of dominance and leadership order. In his 1924 German-language article, he noted that "defense and aggression in the hen is accomplished with the beak".[2] This emphasis on pecking led many subsequent studies on fowl behaviour to use it as a primary observation, however, it has been noted that roosters tend to leap and use their claws in conflicts.[3]

The term dominance hierarchy is often used for this type of social organisation in other animals.

Pecking order is a basic concept in social stratification and social hierarchy that has its counterparts in other animal species, including humans, although the term "pecking order" is often used synonymously.
en.wikipedia.org...

AND

Dominance hierarchy arises when members of a social group interact, often aggressively, to create a ranking system. In social living groups, members are likely to compete for access to limited resources and mating opportunities. Rather than fight each time they meet, relative relationships are formed between members of the same sex. These repetitive interactions lead to the creation of a social order that is subject to change each time a dominant animal is challenged by a subordinate one.

This manifestation of intrasexual conflict can be observed in one of two systems. The social order can be either egalitarian or despotic. In a linear ranking system (often referred to as a pecking order), every member of the gender is recognized as either dominant or submissive relative to every other member, creating a linear distribution of rank. For example, groups of spotted hyenas and brown hyenas both demonstrate linear dominance.[citation needed] In a despotic system, one member is considered dominant while all other members of the living group are equally submissive. Examples of despotic social systems are found in meerkats, wolves, male gorillas, Neolamprologus pulcher, and African wild dogs.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now the crux of the whole LGBT debate, they've put it on, is that its all about INSTINCT, being born that way (their words). Well there it is folks: nature. They cant have it both ways.

While direct to this discussion is how many boys take onto this powerpuff girls brony 'thing'. You can influence many of the weaker minded kids (which IS an impressionable state to a large degree), but it isnt going to end anything. Instead the inevitable outcome is more kids turning into sissies which pushes them down the pecking order to get bullied. Makes them too weak and spineless to even deal with life, and retreat to wearing diapers as a sexual fetish.

GROW A PAIR AMERICA. GROW UP. STAND STRONG. STAND UP TO BULLIES. QUIT HIDING IN THE GIRLS ROOM AND IN BABY DIAPERS ALREADY.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

why I said evolve, learn and grow... Ill quit being a monkey hanging around now Ive said my peace.

...and may it be with you; peace that is.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0

Also dudes who like watching my little pony, I see no difference between those fans and fans of cartoons or anime. Has nothing to do with gender, I think you equate them because you see the tv show as being girly and therefor it shouldn't be for guys. I see no difference between my little pony and Pokemon.
Except one has more pink and female leads

Right!

The Bronies came from 4/chan. Its exclusive to the "Friendship is Magic" TV series (not the original My Little Pony).

It could have been ripped to shreds and spit out, but it wasn't. It was embraced for its quality, writing, and message.

There was something, well "Magical" about it.

My grandson really liked it, although I think he's outgrowing it now. He's 8. He has no interest in fighting shows, such as superheroes or sports. That might be changing as he's beginning to act more "boy". We let him evolve at his own pace.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Stalking Pony

NOTE: This is just me posting as a fellow ATSer. I won't be taking any staff action in this thread and don't want anyone to feel inhibited from speaking their minds. It's perfectly okay to disagree with me or anyone else, as long as we all honor the terms & conditions in the process.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So there it is folks, effectively proof of media induced social 'engineering' (of the trans variety no less).

Wow, there's a lot going on in this thread. It's so all over the map, it's possible to get dizzy just trying to follow all the twists and turns in whatever the premise may be, which ironically becomes less clear as it goes along.

So far, it looks like this is an attempt to implicate the television program My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic with a media push for transgenderism or an LGBT agenda in general, supported by a long checklist of logical fallacies and a tone so ripe with hysteria that it actually obscures whatever message is behind the shouting.

I can't really speak to the LGBT thing in this context, because I'm not a part of it and personally don't have an interest in it other than that of an American who supports liberty and opposes those who seek to deprive others of it. I suppose that could be considered tacit support for the LGBT movement, since I definitely don't oppose it, but I also support religious freedom without promoting any particular religion, which also (hopefully) isn't a hard position to understand.

As for the show, I'm fan and have been for over five years. It's one of the best cartoons I've seen, and the only modern cartoon I've seen that I consider in the same league as those of the golden age (e.g., Bugs Bunny, et al). The show itself is loaded with clever references to the masters and their work.

I like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic because it's a great show, not because of some sort of social engineering conspiracy. In 129 episodes, I've never seen anything to even suggest some sort of agenda other than entertaining viewers, selling toys and encouraging friendship. It's not a show about sex or sexual identity, and is scrupulously neutral on those issues.

The assumption that shows like this drive a LGBT agenda because people with such an agenda have latched onto them seems somewhat backward. It's like saying The Wizard of Oz drove a gay agenda because gay men later adopted the movie, Judy Garland and the rainbow as icons.

Frankly, the strongest message that comes from this thread is one of projection fueled by ignorance (I don't mean that pejoratively, just as an absence of knowledge, to which all of us are prone). That leads to an incredible amount of sturm and drang driven by nothing more than misunderstanding.

My advice: Just watch the show. Watch as many episodes as it takes to get the point.

You might learn something important.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
My advice: Just watch the show. Watch as many episodes as it takes to get the point.

You might learn something important.

Yep! Trying to get us all sucked into the mind warp too. You sneaky devil!

Do feel free to point out any logical fallacies on my part. Good luck with that.

Your apparently neutral and seemingly reasonable viewpoint on the show doesn't dispell the stack of realities exposed in this thread, nor the fact that all out rainbow unicorn horn pink glitter spandex wearing Bronies aren't lumped into the LGBTQRSTUV blanket, which IS the uncompromising modern social engineering push (across school / government / enetertainment / social media's), whereby supposedly normal young males are metamorphing into "heterosexual" "flamers" (for lack of a better comparison term). Is "flamer" a politically incorrect term? I honestly dont know, I'm just now getting up to speed on this whole SJW ordeal, but it seems to me one who is one wouldn't be offended by it so don't get me wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

This is not the first or only postings the OP has gone a bit bizarre on Transgender. The obsession seems a bit strange to me.

I enjoy "Friendship is Magic" too.

Its kinda sad my little guy is outgrowing it. But, he's still obsessed with Wubbzy

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Right. If somebody takes full note of the 2nd generation of boys now being indoctrinated into being weak minded little gender identity crisis hide out in the girls restroom and wear baby diaper sissies, and if domeone stand up to it then you get to pull the "homophobe card", and it not be total fallacy?

Nice try.

These are little children we're talking about. So to engage in or endorse such agenda(s) any such person ought to be ashamed of themselves to say the least.

That's the stupidest 'ethnic' comeback ever:
'If you're uncomfortable having gay culture shoved down your / your childrens throats its because you MUST be a closet gay yourself.'

Would be like saying to a Christian:
'If you're uncomfortable having Buddhism shoved down your / your childrens throats its because you MUST be closet Buddhist yourself.'

Or to a Communist:
'If you're uncomfortable having Capitalism shoved down your / your childrens throats its because you MUST be closet Capitalist yourself.'

Or to an Amish:
'If you're uncomfortable having Technology shoved down your / your childrens throats its because you MUST be closet Technologist yourself.'

Therefore, if you think pulling that tired old fallacious line makes you look intelligent, guess again.

Until a week ago I had some idea about portions of the larger "SJW" issue here (been outta the ATS debate circuit a few good years), but no idea it was so far off the tracks and over the top. I guess I missed the incremental march to it the rest of you witnessed / adhered to.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Right. If somebody takes full note of the 2nd generation of boys now being indoctrinated into being weak minded little gender identity crisis hide out in the girls restroom and wear baby diaper sissies, and if domeone stand up to it then you get to pull the "homophobe card", and it not be total fallacy?

Insecure men are so annoying.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my little pony is here.

***points and runs***

you'll never get me

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join