It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting in France after England vs Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
NOTE Previously titled "did a bomb just go of euro 2015.

Just a quick thread but did anyone else just hear a boom during the England Russia game being played right now, this could be nothing but even the commentators just commented?

EDIT:

Ok guys so yeah no bomb however there has been lots of fighting after the game in the stadium that at this time is still on going.

Ok you changed the title now.

btw it is euro 2016 not 2015 lol.

yeah they are rioting, both the English as well as the Russians are well known for that.
Especially because the ones that have stadiumbans in their home country can easily buy tickets for these games and have a playground to riot. It is sad somehow.

I don't care if you want to riot and fight other hooligans just focus on that and arrange a place or so. I am sure if they would organize it like the old Rome... Gladiator style.... tickets of the stadiums wherein fighting would take place would be sold out with spectators. But like this people that didn't want to be involved get involved.

As for now there are a couple of people critically injured. That just shows me how close we still are to monkeys. Some people have their lives changed forever because someone else that doesn't even know them didn't kick a leather ball like they would have liked too.

We are just a sad species most of the times or funny like DerBeobachter said. We are a slapstick.

And yeah I am a Dumbass

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Looks like total madness. Russians think its WW3 or something www.mirror.co.uk...

I do not believe for one second that English "supporters" had nothing to do with a clash like this

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

I do not believe for one second that English "supporters" had nothing to do with a clash like this

From the reports I'm seeing Russian "fans" have attacked England fans and the bang heard could have been a signal for the attack.
People are quick to blame England fans for the sins of the past , there are new players these days.

Russian football is notorious for this stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Looks like total madness. Russians think its WW3 or something www.mirror.co.uk...

I'm not saying English fans are blameless, they carry nutters like all nations. It's just the organised attack by balaclava wearing black t -shirt dressed Russian Ultras................... They are attacking English women and kids, not only men. Looks deadly.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

There are hundreds of " Hardcore " England holligans under banning orders that can't travel to France. They have to surrender their passports to the police before the tournament starts.

If they did travel things would be far worse than what is being reported.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The media didn't really get into it but they were rioting with eachother the last few days before the game.

Like I said in a previous post both Russians and English are well known for these kind of things

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Some footage starting to trickle in on youtube...

edit on 6/11/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Have to agree both sides are known for this kind of rioting. I have friends at the game who witnessed about 50 Russian fans putting on balaclavas and attacking English fans after the game. Seems a bit weird this kind of thing is happening after years. Be interesting to see if they do the same at other games.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Soccer hooligans - don't you just love it?
Anyone imagine these scenes at Golf or Horse racing or swimming?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Yup that are the clashes or the Russian, English AND French "supporters".

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here's footage of a flare fired by Russia.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

might not have been a bomb but right now it looks like there is some trouble in the stadium

typical English supporters that's all , they are not English supporters if they don't do that in a tournament

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
Soccer hooligans - don't you just love it?
Anyone imagine these scenes at Golf or Horse racing or up swimming?

Or maybe you do.

Punch up at Horse Racing Track.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
In the light of all the recent events, especially the conflict between Russia and the west, I'd say this was pretty much expected.

The French police is to blame here, for not reading the situation properly, and not taking proper action, to insure the safety of all the people attending this match.

And come on guys, it's just a fight. Nothing new.
edit on 651k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

might not have been a bomb but right now it looks like there is some trouble in the stadium

typical English supporters that's all , they are not English supporters if they don't do that in a tournament

The real bad England supporters have been banned from travelling abroad. This violence looks far more based on Russian provocation along with local French Arab violence too with the local Police being indifferent towards taking control. Modern English football violence has nothing on its Russian counterparts and anyway our worst are banned from travelling.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
football violence has its last hurrah at france 2016.
next events up are in qatar and russia, of whom the police are not to be screwed with.
english fans have been beating up locals and provoking the police since thursday.
russia's mob turned up today and kicked seven shades out of us by all accounts.

expect the same when we play wales next week.

at least the germans and dutch ain't facing off, thats on a different level.

turkey tomorrow, cowardly, knife wielding types, best avoided.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It looks like the Russian fans were much more to blame

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My dog has better manners than these animals.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
english fans have been beating up locals and provoking the police since thursday.
russia's mob turned up today and kicked seven shades out of us by all accounts.

From what I have seen so far on the news and various other sources, it's the Frogs (and Ruskies) that have been starting these confrontations.

Drunk Brits don't take this sort of thing lightly.

As someone said, most of the English yobs aren't allowed into Europe during these sort of events, which is a good thing really as it could have been much worse.

Normally I would be the first to criticise our people when football related fights break out, it's one of the reasons I don't follow the game anymore, prefer snooker....however....I don't think it's our lot to blame this time.
edit on 11/6/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

typical English supporters that's all

Typical knee jerk reaction , you should seek the facts before apportioning blame.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join