It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting in France after England vs Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
NOTE Previously titled "did a bomb just go of euro 2016.

Just a quick thread but did anyone else just hear a boom during the England Russia game being played right now, this could be nothing but even the commentators just commented?

EDIT:

Ok guys so yeah no bomb however there has been lots of fighting after the game in the stadium that at this time is still on going.
edit on 11-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Heard it.

Gonna keep an eye on this.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

hmmmm they don't seem to be doing anything about it so am guessing it was someone doing something stupid in the crowd

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ya heard that too, they just mentioned the tensions in the post game and didn't mention it so maybe it was nothing.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

When me and the misses heard that bang.......... We looked at each other with that 'it's happened' sort of look. If this wasn't an attack then surely they are going to try one, especially this being in France.

link   

Think it was a firecracker at the Russian end.

link   

It was a Flare gun...announcers commented on it.

All good...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Everybody has earned the right to be a little jumpy over sudden loud noises, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

All good...

Who smuggles a flair gun into a football game. ? I'm going with firework.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just hooligans nothing special.

It is kinda sad that when people hear a "boom" during soccer people expect bombs and/or attacks of terrorists....

just as it is sad there are riots between "supporters".

But somehow I dig the image of crazed out hooligans hunting down some terrorists.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: BestinShow

All good...

Who smuggles a flair gun into a football game. ? I'm going with firework.

The same type of idiot...

I'm passing along what I heard from the commentators. Feel free to steer the thread in that direction though.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
might not have been a bomb but right now it looks like there is some trouble in the stadium

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Looks like it's all kicking off at the end of the game. ITV accusing Russian fans of attacking English

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Looks like it's all kicking off at the end of the game. ITV accusing Russian fans of attacking English

It's been kicking off since Thursday.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
listening on the radio, heard it. i thought it likely a firework.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Who smuggles a flair gun into a football game

Welsh supporter apparantly. Which ended in it killing one of The Welsh Supporters.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It´s a bit "funny" how "everybody" is conditioned to see terror attacks everywhere, or in this case, to hear them.
I watched that match, heared that bang, and it sounded different to the bang pf the bomb before some months, more like firecrackers.

"Funny" is, when i heard that bang while the match, i didn´t think of an terror attack, but i had to smile because i knew that many people will think of terror now...

Then i came here and even a thread was started about that.

Dear people, if you are that feared that you see and hear terrorism and terrorists everywhere, "they" have won!
If it is really the muslim terrorists that want to destroy our western lifestyle, by creating fear, they have won if people are feared like that.

Or if it is governments, secret services, "big brother" or whoever that wants us all to be feared the whole time.
Because they need feared folks to rule. They need people that are conditioned to see and hear terrorism everywhere, so "they" can excuse stealing our freedoms with delivering alleged "security".

It really doesn´t matter who in reality is creating this fear, both sides are terrorists. The terrorists that we all know as how terrorists have to look and act nowadays, those muslim terrorists, are terrorists.

And those who steal our freedoms by creating fear from terrorism, to excuse spying on all of us, to create a "Brave New World", a 1984ish world, are using that terrorism as we all know it from the mass media. If they not even created it from the beginning, for exactly and only this purpose. They are terrorists too.

And to be feared makes both sides win the game. The feared people are the losers, because they can´t live their life in a normal way anymore.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

It's been kicking off since Thursday.

You seen those Russian nutters in black T Shirst? They are kicking the sh*t out of the English fans at the end of the game.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The game was played in Marseille not Paris.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Looks like total madness. Russians think its WW3 or something www.mirror.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join