It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Insane Losing Strategy: Targeting States He Can’t Possibly Win Is a Gift to Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

So would you have volunteered to work for the state department in a terrorist hotspot while Hillary was in charge of security budgets? Because if so, you would have had a bad time...

Whereas you would refuse to serve your country because it might be dangerous?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Any state is fair game. Why? Voter turnout is only 54%(2012).
Trump is appealing to a typical non-voting demographic. There is a large group of disillusioned voters who have a general disdain for politicians and government. They believe Trump will bring the house down on the corrupted. This isn't libertarian disdain, its much baser. It's a #### government, those money hungry pigs, Or china is taking all our jobs.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: awareness10

Right? The truth is no one ever died because of Hillary but trump is stupid greedy and totally unfit to be president. Not so difficult a choice if you have a working brain.

Have you been living in a cave? Everyone dies that comes in contact with, or is targeted by, the Hillary unit. There have been what, 150 domestic deaths with extremely suspicious circumstances, then we have people like Chris Stevens and the others in Benghazi, let's not forget about gadaffi or all those Libyans, then there's her involvement in Syria and Iraq, let's not forget about attributable civilian deaths, maybe another 250k people. Naww, Hillary doesn’t follow death, death follows Hillary and whatever become the focus of her twisted mentality.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Money did not buy her beauty she was born with it. Surely you're not suggesting she's trumps property? Well I guess if he can own an a African American he can own a woman too.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Wow. That was a joke. What about that statement provoked you to call me Hitler? Harsh no?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Like who baby doll? Name one person.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You must have missed the congressional hearings where it was determined that no one could have gotten there on time. Or the part where she was not at fault for what happened. The congressional hearing was finalised. If you can't grasp that I'm sorry but the facts are facts. Even if you don't like it the results are what they are and you not liking it doesn't change it in the least. Sorry Charlie.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: DanteGaland

So because some guy stated a conspiracy theory on MSNBC about Trump campaigning in CA to get his supporters ATTACKED, you post it as truth?

Do you even think for yourself?

Liberals typically get their opinions from places like NBC

Simply part of the reason why they are so quick to get violent over someone else's opinions

maybe if Clinton came out and wanted to deport all right-wingers and send them back to countries where their ancestors came from, they might get violent too.....of course, it would also be just an opinion, right?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You must have missed the congressional hearings where it was determined that no one could have gotten there on time. Or the part where she was not at fault for what happened. The congressional hearing was finalised. If you can't grasp that I'm sorry but the facts are facts. Even if you don't like it the results are what they are and you not liking it doesn't change it in the least. Sorry Charlie.

Not you again lol. Cheerleaders, what you going to do with them. I realize that Clinton is tour favorite bitch in the world, ok. Regardless, the goverment is made up of what we think are people, and people are easily blackmailed, so of course some BS congressional report is going to save her ass. She probably has the goods on all of them

There was also a fairy tale called the 911 report where 19 guys with box cutters took down the WTC and hit the pentagon. In this fairy tail one of terrorists passports was magically found after escaping a fireball that only burned at 900 degrees but could melt steel which requires around 2500 degrees. Included in this fairy tale is WTC 7 which was announced as already collapsed on UK TV even though it was still standing in the background.

You wanna believe congressional and other government fairy tales, that's up to you. I would allege (and I won't say why I am saying this) Hillary Clinton had a major falling out with Stevens and Benghazi was considered a legitimate way of tying up lose ends. Consider it an "opinion" mmmkay

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Pyrrho

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

So because some guy stated a conspiracy theory on MSNBC about Trump campaigning in CA to get his supporters ATTACKED, you post it as truth?

Do you even think for yourself?

Liberals typically get their opinions from places like NBC

Simply part of the reason why they are so quick to get violent over someone else's opinions

maybe if Clinton came out and wanted to deport all right-wingers and send them back to countries where their ancestors came from, they might get violent too.....of course, it would also be just an opinion, right?

^

Proving my point. Maybe use a hypothetical example that makes sense?
edit on 6/14/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Like who baby doll? Name one person.

I'll give you a bunch honey-bunny lol. It's all over the Internet, some with very detailed event descriptions.

The Clinton Dead

Mmmkay

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It's actually a solid strategy and, honestly, I would say the atmosphere and candidate are right for the GOP to potentially break the streak in CA this year. Regardless, you know the thugs and idiots will make waves at his events and that action only helps him nationally in the polls, so why not go for it?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It is great to go back and read these old threads. This is exactly why he won....targeting places you would not have thought of. She stopped campaigning weeks before the election.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
It is great to go back and read these old threads. This is exactly why he won....targeting places you would not have thought of. She stopped campaigning weeks before the election.

Tomorrow, I'm going to find as many TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION threads as I can, and make them current.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
It looks like Trump might not be a tactical genius:

Donald Trump announced a couple of weeks ago that he intends to target and win the state of California and its 55 electoral votes in November.

Because it is terrible strategy, not only for a Republican presidential candidate but also for a guy who wants to keep his campaign operations relatively lean and not spend a ton of money. California is too big, too blue, and the state’s Republican Party has all the heft and impact of a Whiffle ball. The state hasn’t voted for a Republican for president since George H.W. Bush in 1988.

Link

So Trump is going to waste his time and resources? Does he really expect to accomplish anything?

It appears Trump may have a hidden agenda:

Jonathan Chait had a short blog post on Thursday writing Trump’s strategy off as being of a piece with the rest of Trump’s campaign – scattershot and impulsive, lacking any real strategic vision. On Twitter, Benjy Sarlin of MSNBC speculated that Trump will spend time in California in an effort to bait hardcore protestors into doing something dumb in front of the television cameras, much like the unrest that hit one of his rallies in San Jose last week and the state’s Republican convention in Anaheim in May.

I wonder if Hillary will take advantage of the situation and deploy counter measures?

He will win.

BTW, is hillary running again?

The schiffheads will do something stupid.

Has to be really stupid tho. Like stupid stupid.

Block a highway with Daca kids?

I think they should kill all the crops. Just because Trump might eat lettuce on his burgers and slaw with his KFC.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is hilarious.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I love reading these old threads. Man, this is comedy gold.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Thank you good Sir

#neverforget

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Probably knew she couldn't speak without a coughing fit....

sorry, but if you collapse in public, and then go weeks without significant campaign appearances, the voters are going to assume you have a health issue.

It isn't rocket science.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join