It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending it's people to America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ok the worlds problems are all our fault.

America is the great Satan.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: upperhand12
I see a lot of hate for the Mexican people. Sure some of them are piece of #s. But come on, are all Americans angels? Here in Utah every where you look you will see a druggie and guess what race they are? On the other hand you tend to see most Mexicans working their ass off, where as most Americans are just lazy and want the easier jobs. That's why it drives me up the wall when you people say that Mexicans are taking your jobs, when you wouldn't want to have those jobs anyways!

Just remember, it's not just Mexicans that have criminals in the USA.

Well it's the Mexicans beating people up in the streets. Are you concerned about that hate?

You gotta understand the liberal logic. We have American citizens who murder and rape therefore its ok we have Illegals that come over and do the same thing.

Since I have already have 3 flys in my house ill just keep my door open to let more in..

I wish i could understand their thinking.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Trained Los Zetas as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

and there we have it: when faced with insurmountable evidence, out comes the hyperbole fallacy.

It only seems like everything is our fault because we meddle in the affairs of everyone so much. What, do you think they spend $15bil/year on relief aid?

If it makes you feel better, that $15bil/year is likely a drop in the bucket, when you have front companies owned by the CIA crashing jets full of coke into the Gulf

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No, the truth is that these nations need to take responsibility for themselves like we do as individuals and you need to stop blaming everything that goes wrong in these countries on the US.

It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: upperhand12
On the other hand you tend to see most Mexicans working their ass off, where as most Americans are just lazy and want the easier jobs. That's why it drives me up the wall when you people say that Mexicans are taking your jobs, when you wouldn't want to have those jobs anyways!

Just remember, it's not just Mexicans that have criminals in the USA.

At 42 I remember being 13 putting in tobacco as a kid during summer to make decent money for me at the time. Very hot and dirty job!! I assume there are still teens that will do this work. PLUS there is always work visas for immigrants to come over and work. They dont have to come over illegally and do it.

2nd Mexicans may out work millennials but HELL NO to baby boomers. My dad is 66 and sometimes he would work 50 hours in a dirty factory then spend his weekend putting on shingles in the hot sun with my uncle. You dont get much harder than shingles on a hot humid summer Carolina day. Man was a machine!

Dont know where you guys grew up at. But here in the south ive seen plenty of white people growing up who could work with ANYBODY.

edit on 8-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Why can't you just accept that the US plays a part in some of these situations?

That's simple as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

No, the truth is that these nations need to take responsibility for themselves like we do as individuals and you need to stop blaming everything that goes wrong in these countries on the US.

It's that simple.

so who do we blame when its the US that is what is "going wrong"? You complain about how out of control your government is. Now you are seeing that your out of control government is really screwing over the country of Mexico. It would seem to me that you and Mexico have a common enemy....but instead you blame your enemy AND Mexico.

Mexico and its people aren't your enemy. You and the people of Mexico have the same enemy: your government. Unfortunately for them, they don't have any power to do much about that. You do.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Plays a part or a role is a far cry from totally our fault.

Sorry but those places need to already be #ed up in order for the CIA to go in there and start running drugs.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's that simple.

I will point out that you asked for evidence. I provided evidence. Or, proof rather.

You have provided nothing by a hyperbole, and a blanket statement.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Oh yeah the people of Mexico can totally blame us for the problems in Mexico.

Yeah right give me a freaking break.

Mexico is a hell hole because of the people of Mexico.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Are you joking?

Mexico sucks because Mexico sucks your really going to blame the US for not policing Mexico?

They need to police themselves.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nobody is saying totally your fault . That is your strawman.

Sorry but those places need to already be #ed up in order for the CIA to go in there and start running drugs.

Not in that way.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh yeah?

Columbia wasn't producing coc aine before the CIA went in there is that what your telling me?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

On a side note!! Hillary Racist?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Mexico was still recovering from the colonial period, whose end saw an enormous extraction of wealth from their nation.

The same oil crisis that made my childhood dirt poor made Mexico begin to spiral. I remember seeing the price of the peso vary wildly from day to day as a kid. Back then, Mexico was still a fairly nice country. Since then a lot of the things that were nice in the 80's have deteriorated a bit. But they do their best to maintain what they have. And when the oil price is favorable, they see a rather nice boost in their economic growth, which when capitalized on gives them incremental improvements.

If the US would get out of their way, tourism would explode. As it stands, people are off put by the mass beheadings, and state department travel warnings. Imagine Mexico with a diverse economy, not fully reliant on oil and low value agricultural exports (at least, on the record). Imgine how much easier it would be to create and maintain an industrialized segment of economy when businesses weren't afraid to invest money and human capital.

Its not just a minor issue. We have made the nation a cesspool. It doesn't take a crappy place. It just takes mass beheadings.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oh yeah?

Columbia wasn't producing coc aine before the CIA went in there is that what your telling me?

Oh no, they were producing coc aine. You are setting up that strawman because it is easy to knock down. Nobody has said it's all americas fault or that things were not happening before the US got involved.

The US getting involved took it to the level it now is. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If the US would get out of their way, tourism would explode. As it stands, people are off put by the mass beheadings, and state department travel warnings. Imagine Mexico with a diverse economy, not fully reliant on oil and low value agricultural exports (at least, on the record).

If we would get out of there way?

Please give me a break your blaming the beheading on us now too because Mexico won't police themselves and is totally corrupt from top to bottom?

They don't have tourism because of us?

Oh god unbelievable

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Are you joking?

Mexico sucks because Mexico sucks your really going to blame the US for not policing Mexico?

They need to police themselves.

So you are going to ignore the links that show that the US was actively acting in a criminal manner in Mexico (and what that implies to its criminality in our nation)?

Thats fine, but you have sand in your ears.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Setting up what strawman?

Are you reading this thread?

The US getting involved took it to the level it now is. Simple as that.

getting involved in what exactly

edit on 6/8/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join