It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Spills the Beans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Clinton Spills the Beans

I will not link this as it is all over the MSM. Clinton admits the role of MSM in her victory when she said
"According to the "news" we are on the brink of an historic unprecedented moment."
This coming after NBC (at least) headlined her as the presumptive nominee, discounting the voices of all those who have not yet voted.
Yes indeed people, 'the news'

Would that we were a nation of people, of citizens with minds of our own, the 'news' would not be so presumptive, as they have been demonstrating their favoritism from the start.
Let the 'news' continue the chant Hillary Hillary Hillary.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The Ca polls don't close for another 32 minutes and there she is, announcing her victory.

Why do Californians even bother?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OMG..how long as she been talking tonight!?!? I had to put on a headset to drown out that harsh post-menopausal smoker voice of hers, cause my wife won't change the channel.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the reminder, it is gooood to not have television!!

Elections, especially this one, get me thinking, what if pro sports players were chosen the same way? We'd have 98-pound Offensive Linemen on NFL teams, little people playing Center in the NBA, MLB pitchers with fastballs barely hitting 50 on the radar gun, and soccer players with boring haircuts.

God bless America... We're gonna need it!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

We need some kind of regulation regarding media coverage during an election. Polling should be illegal, announcing the delegate count illegal (eliminating delegates altogether would be better), political spinsters should be history and announcing endorsements should be illegal. Anything that would sway the public vote should be stopped.

This election has clearly showed how the media and PAC money are used to promote the established candidate.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeonsRight you are about polling. And it should be changed. But here is the thing We. I first voted in California in 1968 and recognized this problem. And over the years I have witnessed pundits and activists give lip service to change but not once seen a serious attempt to correct the problem That, way back then was my first introduction to the election scam.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The system is rigged, I'm sure Bernie won by a landslide....

top topics

join