It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Sounds good to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Besides the need to speak to that soul? I come for the stars aligned in such a manner that I knew a quest awaited me and I heard miles away wonderful fun, the light of torches, candles and bonfires lit here, wine made from magical sources, words of power to be read and to be written. I come for I've lived in such a realm once before and I come for my soul is now again arisen in a new form of love and joy. Darkness will always be mine to yield, but love beckons to me of all the souls, poor and rich, for me to love, them to love me.

That was just beautiful Moon! You have a special way with words and expressing yourself. Love it!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
And the crowd roars YAY, our BEAUTIFUL and BELOVED elf queen Night Star smiles upon us!!!!
And all the creatures and beings of the kingdom knew, this was a fine day indeed

Lol guess I shouldn't mention it just thundered outside right after I wrote that!

Ahahaha! It was all the magical powers of the realm getting your attention and announcing the presence of the silly Elf lady.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Not hating at all, so glad you reminded me. Forgot it is Sunday. Good something to watch later and I don't have too eat peas either!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you. Felt such a beautiful realm deserves an attempt at equal beauty. I understand this is a place of stories as well as chit chat. Hmm, who shall I be?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I got stuck in e-mail land. Sorry folks. Zazzie, what's mash?

Kim, thank you for your kind words Sweetie!

Now Chirp you tricked us with the lovely bird photo, now share one of the real you. Hey, If I can do it so can you! We are courageous woman. There is nothing to fear! You are a lovely woman!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Well, this IS a magical 'realm' so I would say...

be whomever you choose.

There are quite a lot of folks who shapeshift or just chose a character/costume.

Maybe a fair maiden with dark hair and ivory skin. Very delicate features with an almond face?

Sorry, I am not sure if you are male or female. I have not yet visited your intro thread.

Perhaps I should. Then I won't be making presumptions.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Thank you. Felt such a beautiful realm deserves an attempt at equal beauty. I understand this is a place of stories as well as chit chat. Hmm, who shall I be?

That is the fun part, discovering who or what you shall be in the realm of the Shedlands. The possibility is endless. We make our story entries in a different colored font so it stands out from the chit chat.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I shared mine in my avatar so chirp can share too lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Sure, I'll share one from 20 years ago!

Would that suffice?!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sure but I kinda look the same.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hah I am male, but tend to use beauty for avatars and the like, though for the time of Euro 2016 perhaps I will have my current one. In fact what you've described is a perfect example of beauty. Hmm, a male playing part as a maiden?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hmm, different colors. Either blue or green then. Great colors. I agree, within stories we may be gods.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Gosh that would be a big surprise. With dark intentions too maybe? A evil twin perhaps?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Dark intentions? What sort of dark intentions? Hmm, an evil twin. Or a good one. Could be interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah, hmmm, I'm thinking "Could be" is the operative wording here. I wouldn't really know though because I'm all about you know rainbows and unicorns and such. Good winning over evil yada yada... I don't really have any leanings toward the dark side of deceit and such things like that.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
I have a great interest in the dark side of things despite being pretty happy in life and having a tiny infatuation with someone.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If I may...

make a thought known...

Perhaps they are fraternal twins.

One is light and goodness, beauty like no other.
The other, the male, is treacherous and sneaky and plots against the goodness constantly consumed.

That would be evil, wouldn't it?

Perhaps in there is a story line?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

That's a grand idea! Lots of good and evil can come from a small infatuation... you know wonderful declarations of love for the good, evil stalking for the dark...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That is a brilliant idea. I might steal it if you don't mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join